shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Timberwolves at home and I'm thinking the fix is in tonight. The team is not good enough to win without training wheels all the way so 1 unit on the wolves @+3 and a half unit on the home team 1h ats and the ML. Getting (andrew) wiggy wit it.

Minnesota +3 1 unit
    Minnesota 1h +1.5 0.5 unit
    Minnesota ML 0.5 unit

Tail, fade or ridicule. BOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minnesota's killed me this year they're basically a team with a lot of good players but cannot win

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

There's no fix bro lol the team that plays better will win, not necessarily the better team.

shadymcgrady

Yeah very talented and inexperienced jj, coach thibs not making the immediate impact many thought he would.

I disagree goat, the nba like all major sports industries has a certain corruption or taint to it. It's impossible for any enterprise of such magnitude not to. I wish the nba along with the nfl allowed the players to play and let pure competition decide the outcome. Sadly I believe this cannot exist in today's day and age. Let's save the debate for another time, tonight I'm on minny and I'm hoping for the fix or win or whatever u wanna call it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Nailed em and lost last game.

Fuk em. They quit.

shadymcgrady

I assume u meant the other night against the spurs bigday? Damn the homer is pissed at his team. Yeah I saw that, they went up big early and let the spurs back in well before halftime. KAT had a terrible night

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24681

I had Minny last night and they played well enough to fool me into thinking I had the right side at +9.5.

Of course, as inevitably always happens with the Timberpups, the wheels fell off in the 2H, only this time it was the 4th quarter instead of their usual 3rd quarter implosion.

I either gotta learn to bet this team 1H only or not at all. Right now, I'm leaning not at all... at least not until I recover from the trauma of another wasted Pups ticket due to one miserable stretch in the game.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I disagree goat, the nba like all major sports industries has a certain corruption or taint to it. It's impossible for any enterprise of such magnitude not to. I wish the nba along with the nfl allowed the players to play and let pure competition decide the outcome. Sadly I believe this cannot exist in today's day and age. Let's save the debate for another time, tonight I'm on minny and I'm hoping for the fix or win or whatever u wanna call it
    Lol ok. If that were the case the 76ers wouldn't have won like single digit games the past 3 years. No one can save you if you can't put the ball in the rim. How about the recent NBA finals? Were those rigged? How about Ray Allen's jumper against the Spurs when they were bringing out the trophy for the Spurs and put the yellow rope up... Did the refs use a remote control button to guide the ball in the net and force OT?

Good luck brotha. NBA isn't rigged. There was one shady ass ref about 10 years ago. But he got bounced. The team that plays better almost always wins the game in the NBA. No ref fouls can save you if you can't score or guard.

shadymcgrady

Well that went ab as bad as it could've gone. Thibs gonna be gone soon at this rate

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minny quit

Lol it's early in season too

Coach lost team

shadymcgrady

Well at least u haven't lost sbr. Well never quit on u coach

shadymcgrady

As soon as thibs gets fired POUND minny

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Wolves need a lot of help. Look for Wall from Wizards to be traded to the wolves.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24681

I can't understand how this team is so poor defensively when they have such good length and stellar athleticism at every position on the floor. I feel like they need a veteran presence on the team to instill some better work habits and discipline... too much immaturity and no real floor general.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

This team has buried me this year.

Now 6-17 (SU and ATS)

Unacceptable with the amount of talent they have. Has to be on the coach

shadymcgrady

If Eddy Munny is getting burned by this team then it's time to quit this team until something changes

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Grady... let's cash the next one.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I can't understand how this team is so poor defensively when they have such good length and stellar athleticism at every position on the floor. I feel like they need a veteran presence on the team to instill some better work habits and discipline... too much immaturity and no real floor general.
    Their young core who are all like under 21 need a lot of work tbh. Yes they are super talented and this team is a contender in 3 years if they add another few pieces and those 3 develop like they should, but right now you have 1) Wiggins isn't making any plays for other people. His rebounding rate is way too low too for someone with his size and leaping ability. 2) Lavine isn't a good defender. Rubio isn't good either so that leaves Wiggins as their only legit 2 way player. 3) Towns is settling for way too many jumpers. Today, Towns had 4...FOUR...free throw attempts. Yesterday against the Raptors in a close game till the end....he had ZERO free throw attempts. ZERO free throw attempts for a 7 foot big that scores 21 ppg?

Until those 3 guys can start to develop their games in other ways than shooting midrange j's, Twolves gonna struggle this year.

I felt like they should have given the Pistons a better run at home for sure, at least a 10 pt game, but they just got blown off the court.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Grady... let's cash the next one.
    Did thibs get sht canned?

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lol ok. If that were the case the 76ers wouldn't have won like single digit games the past 3 years. No one can save you if you can't put the ball in the rim. How about the recent NBA finals? Were those rigged? How about Ray Allen's jumper against the Spurs when they were bringing out the trophy for the Spurs and put the yellow rope up... Did the refs use a remote control button to guide the ball in the net and force OT?

Good luck brotha. NBA isn't rigged. There was one shady ass ref about 10 years ago. But he got bounced. The team that plays better almost always wins the game in the NBA. No ref fouls can save you if you can't score or guard.
    Yeah bro actually Adam silver did exactly that in the finals. It wasn't enough that lebron got to take 4 to 5 steps per drive, gsw still went up 3-1. Not fixed? Ok let's remove the only guy that pays defense in draymond green.

What did he do exactly? He got kicked by lebron so let's suspend him. Even though draymond blatantly kicked Steven adams in the nuts last series and didn't even get a slap on the wrist. But let's suspend him now in a pivotal game 5 bc he got in the way of lebron kick. Yeah that's not fixed just kill a teams momentum to prolong the series for more money

It wasn't enough with David stern and the old regime to just use refs as finger men to sway calls now Adam silver picks players to suspend at a whim for a game 7 and more marketing and tv ad money. But yeah dude totally not fixed ur right
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 12-10-16 at 12:13 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Yeah bro actually Adam silver did exactly that in the finals. It wasn't enough that lebron got to take 4 to 5 steps per drive, gsw still went up 3-1. Not fixed? Ok let's remove the only guy that pays defense in draymond green.

What did he do exactly? He got kicked by lebron so let's suspend him. Even though draymond blatantly kicked Steven adams in the nuts last series and didn't even get a slap on the wrist. But let's suspend him now in a pivotal game 5 bc he got in the way of lebron kick. Yeah that's not fixed just kill a teams momentum to prolong the series for more money

It wasn't enough with David stern and the old regime to just use refs as finger men to sway calls now Adam silver picks players to suspend at a whim for a game 7 and more marketing and tv ad money. But yeah dude totally not fixed ur right
    Green brought it upon himself. He was doing shady shit all playoffs and he finally got booted for a game. Fixed? Draymond Green decided to do whatever he did. He cost his team. No one else. Every man is responsible for their own decisions in life. There are no excuses.

Lebron wasn't doing anything in that series he wasn't doing his entire career. Warriors had a chance to ice several games and they blew it by chucking up contested 3 after 3. Horrid offense in their loses.

You make no sense, because in recent memory:
    NBA FINALS
    Warriors beat the Cavs 4-2.
    Spurs DOMINATED the Heat (biggest blowout in NBA history in a NBA finals) 4 games to 1.
    Heat beat the Thunder 4 games to 1.
    Kobe and Shaq demolish the 76ers 4-1
    Duncan and the Spurs SWEEP the Cavs.
    Pistons DESTROY the star studded Lakers team 4-1. DESTROY. These games weren't even close.

This destroys your theory about extra games and marketing and tv ad money.

Good luck.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i like it shady BOL tomorrow