Rose_Petals
    Rose_Petals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

SuperBowl Winner 51

Am I the only one that like the Pittsburgh Steelers to win it all?

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

It's not very Nostradamus-esque to say this now. Pretty obvious Pitt will be in the mix. I've said steelers / seahawks since he beginning

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yes. oakland will win it before steelers do

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15821

Steelers will not win, neither will the seahawks

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Chiefs Raiders Pats

All will make it further than Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh even makes the playoffs.

Steelers can easily go 1-3 the last four weeks.

ezmoney123
    ezmoney123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Greenbay! I was about the only one who took the broncos last season. Had so many people bashing me for it too.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Take the Giants

Rose_Petals

I disagree. I still believe the Pittsburgh have a chance to get into the playoffs. If I would choose anyone to lead me to the Superbowl I would rather have the experience with Tom Brady or Big Ben. The other contenders in the NFC have no ring or any experience in the Superbowl. Lastly, Chiefs are 0-2 in the Superbowl and Alex Smith is known to lose to elite QB such as Brady and Peyton.

dreamchaser
    dreamchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I think it's gonna be the patriots or the cowboys.

POOLSIDE

Chiefs are 0-2 in the super bowl? That's a relevant statistic?

Also, no one said "the Pittsburgh" don't have a shot at making the playoffs. Just when I think this place can't get dumber.

Rose_Petals

Who said I was making a direct comment towards you? I didn't even come for you yet you slid in my post. Chiefs being 0-2 in the play-offs under Alex Smith is kinda relevant. However, let me know how far Smith goes in the playoffs.

POOLSIDE

You said the Chiefs are 0-2 in the SUPER BOWL. They are not 0-2 under Smith in the playoffs. I hate it when morons make shit up and post it as fact. They decimated Houston in the playoffs last season something like 33-0. They then were very competitive in Foxboro the next week and could have won that game.

Rose_Petals

Well excuse my mistake. I'm sorry everyone. It's not 0-2 SUPERBOWL but they're 0-2 in the playoff round. You could have made note of my error instead of trying to insult my intelligence. I won't stoop low to your level and insult you because it would be a waste of life. "They decimated Houston in the playoffs last season something like 33-0. Houston is trash. "They then were very competitive in Foxboro the next week and could have won." They COULD have won but they didn't win. Till they make a great achievement in the playoffs and win against someone big then get at me. Anyways, all I'm trying to say is that Andy Reid is just a regular season coach and does terrible in the playoffs. Maybe KC will prove me wrong but goodluck to whoever you choose for the playoffs.

POOLSIDE

They're not 0-2 in the playoffs. Beating Houston 33-0 is a win. You can't be 0-2 in the playoffs when you went 1-1 last season in the playoffs. How much clearer can I be.

You must be mentally challenged. I'm picking on a special kid. Was never my intention. My apologies.

Rose_Petals

1-1 last post season is not a great achievement but in all KC postseason games they're 1-2. KC lost in 2013 to Colts in the AFC Wild Card Game(1-2). Since you're so insistent with that 1 win against Houston. Houston is trash. KC will get knocked out in the 2nd Divisional Round. Andy Reid is not a good post season coach. He is 11-11 in postseason win/lose(including time at Philly). Lastly, like I said , "Till they make a great achievement in the playoff and win against someone big then get at me." "You must be mentally challenged. I'm picking on a special kid." Like I stated earlier, " I won't stoop low to your level to insult you because it would be a waste of life."
    Last edited by Rose_Petals; 12-10-16 at 06:02 AM.

POOLSIDE

Look, you need to learn how to read. I don't give a fcck if you're impressed with Kansas City's playoff wins or not. You can't go around here stating incorrect information as fact. It's not okay. Don't let it happen again.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave POOLSIDE 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.