WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Week 14 TNF - Raiders @ Chiefs

Homer alert!! Personally, I feel that I am pretty unbiased when it comes to analyzing the games.

Things to consider:
    Both teams look and feel a bit different compared to the last time they met.
    It was a rainy day in Oakland and Latavius Murray was inactive. Alex Smith and Ware had a great game.
    Carr turned the ball over 2 times, losing 1 fumble and throwing 1 pick. I believe worst QBR for him all season.
    Raiders were shut out in the second half.
    KC hasn't beaten a team by more than 3 points since they played the Jags 5 weeks ago.
    Raiders 5-0 ATS and SU in away games. KC 1-4 ATS at home. KC has won last 4 meetings.

My play:
    Raiders +3 (1.5u)
    Raiders ML (1u)

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Definitely going with Oakland, but think it's important to get them at +3.5 here so I'll buy the hook.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

glad public is drinking up that raiders koolaid.

chiefs in a blowout.

freezing temps expected.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Definitely going with Oakland, but think it's important to get them at +3.5 here so I'll buy the hook.
    I missed it yesterday when it was at 3.5 so jumped on it today. I thought about buying the hook but just don't think it will come into play here.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

chiefs getting blown out.
    fixt

quitefrankle
    quitefrankle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2209

Chiefs winning. Homed field, better coach, better D, and smarter team overall.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Again similar to the SNF game just a smaller spread. I'd be a lot more worried taking kc at -2.5. But with the +3.5 and the surging raiders probably a lot of tickets on them in Vegas. I'd take chiefs here.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I dont know man ..... You guys lost to the Falcons in your house , lost to the Chiefs in your house 26-10 . Even the Bills had the Raiders and you guys got call after call to keep you in it ..... Chiefs 8 straight division wins , the best regular season record over the last 25 games . Everyone is getting healthy unlike the Raiders who are banged up , and here's the kicker .... its supposed to be 15 degrees in KC on Thursday night .... You ever dislocate a finger and then have to play in 15 degrees lol ..... You better be able to run it thats all Im gonna say ...... Signed Chiefs Homer lol GL

WWCD

Raiders buck a historic trend almost every week. Throw all those stats out the window.

House

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Raiders buck a historic trend almost every week. Throw all those stats out the window.
    I cant throw out the 15 degrees part or the fact that Carr just dislocated his finger two weeks ago ... or the fact that you guys are pretty banged up going into this game on a short week on the road vs a team that doesn't lose at home that often and actually lost its last game at home vs the Bucks .... so to lose two straight at home would be a stretch let alone vs a team that we've DOMINATED over the last 3 years . Chiefs Homer lol I gotta say that

WWCD

I would not look that deep into the dislocated finger. The way Carr throws the ball is different than the way his brother throws it. Derek does not really utilize his pinkie the way the ball comes off his hand.

If KC wins the turnover battle and play mistake free ball again, it will be tough for the Raiders to pull it out. I just know that the Raiders are fielding a better team this week than last time and have a legit shot at winning on Thursday. The Raiders are 10-2 and every week people find a reason to fade them.

Last week the Bills were supposed to upset the Raiders because of their defense and running game.
    Before that the Panthers were going to come in and win too. Olsen was going to have a field day.
    Before that the Texans were going to destroy us because of our run defense, travel and elevation.
    Before that the Broncos defense was going to win the game.

I guess if you fade the Raiders every week, you will eventually be right.

In all seriousness, it should be a great game. Hope to see a good battle all the way to the end. BOL however you guys play it, but I think this is a great spot to take a shot at the Raider ML. I will throw another unit on the Raiders live if KC scores first. Carr coming back 6 times in the 4th quarter this year is no fluke.

House

Actually everyone has been on the Raiders last couple weeks if not the entire season .... the media loves the Raiders . I have a feeling you guys lose the next 3 of 4

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm a huge Raiders fan. This Chiefs team is a horrible matchup for us. KC or nothing for me.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Actually everyone has been on the Raiders last couple weeks if not the entire season .... the media loves the Raiders . I have a feeling you guys lose the next 3 of 4
    It's because you are a hater.

I respect you House, but the Raiders are on a mission this season and Carr is special. Out of the last 4 games, this is the biggest one IMO! Hope to be resting players by the time we finish the season against Denver!

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I'm a huge Raiders fan. This Chiefs team is a horrible matchup for us. KC or nothing for me.
    BOL Poolside. Indeed this is a tough game in a tough place. These are the games that separate the men from the boys!

House

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I know what you're doing , stop jinxing my Chiefs bro lol Joking ... Truth is yup , we've owned you guys for a while . Big game , we'll see who shows up in 2 days .

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

House

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    It's because you are a hater.

I respect you House, but the Raiders are on a mission this season and Carr is special. Out of the last 4 games, this is the biggest one IMO! Hope to be resting players by the time we finish the season against Denver!
    Chiefs are on a mission also one of them being 9 straight wins in the West , the other being the SB that we haven't been to in more than 40 years ! Yup , the Chiefs are also on a mission . GL Thursday , and I respect you also bro .

WWCD

Congrats KC backers.

Osemele being out hurt more than I expected. Carr definitely downplayed the finger issue. Terrible play calling having Howard singled up against Houston. Alexander also gave up a few pressures. Did not take advantage of the turnovers. Too many missed throws and drops and an all around bad showing.

Game hurt my heart more than my pocket. Regroup, 10 days to prep for San Diego...