Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah fact he stood over him after initial shooting uttered some pretty ominous words (presumably according to witnesses) means he's fukked. That final shot probably sealed his fate and they will go for a Murder 1 is what I would assume instead of a weaker manslaughter case.
    Yeah, even if he was attacked, if he fired a shot into his body while he was on the ground, he is done.

Here is a live press conference link.

http://www.wlox.com/story/33854220/watch-live-newell-normand-details-reasons-for-releasing-man-questioned-in-mcknight-shooting

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Strange story

I vote jail for him

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yeah fact he stood over him after initial shooting uttered some pretty ominous words (presumably according to witnesses) means he's fukked. That final shot probably sealed his fate and they will go for a Murder 1 is what I would assume instead of a weaker manslaughter case.
    if he did shoot him, as reported, after the guy was lying on the ground, no doubt he gets the murder charge..... crafty defense lawyer will be in the unenviable position of having to argue the first three had mcknight on his death bed, and thus the final shot was irrelevant.

given the celebrity sports figure status of the victim, and the racial make up of the city, DA will no doubt bring charges, or else all the nay-buhs in new orleans will "riot" and loot, gathering in that process their spring wardrobe and some bad-ass X-mas gifts.....

Kermit

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So the only info they have is the eyewitness so him stand over McKnight and shot him while he was down and they released him??? The fuk

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow!! Cuse brutally BURIED Kraken in this thread. That was hard to watch!!

Kraken prob changing his name after this humiliating beatdown.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Sheriff calling the protestors silly....that's gonna get them ramped up tonight

Kermit

Oh wow. He fired from inside of his vehicle where all of the shell casings were at. No standing over him and shooting or Joe apologizing on the street.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

He will burn some bras tonight to clear his mind and be right back at it here tomorrow.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gasser will walk. Fired from defenseless position inside his vehicle at McKnight. Another case where onlookers overly dramatic and lied to the cameras then recanted when giving police statements.

Auto Donk

he may walk, as clearly the dead nay-buh was the aggressor, chased Gasser down, got out of his vehicle to kick the guy's ass (donk-style, I might add, as I did the same thing just two weeks ago, but didn't get shot, but rather got an "i'm sorry, sir), and got shot.....

excessive force maybe, was the use of force in "self defense" reasonable, by an objective person standard, etc.... Louisianna law probably requires him to have been in fear for his life to use lethal force....

sounds like he may walk

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Sheriff calling the protestors silly....that's gonna get them ramped up tonight
    The Cops are probably use to the riots know,their expecting it no doubt.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Kizzia" was nice enough to film the aftermath of the shooting for us on FB Live.

https://www.facebook.com/kizzia.milt...type=2&theater

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So the witness was bullshitting

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Ahhhh man. I knew Joe personally. His kids mom Michelle, is my close buddy's sister. They have a little boy together.
    penetrate man.. Joe wasn't even a hot head. RIP Joe. He was NOT a violent person. Let me reiterate that. I'm 100% sure he would have NEVER provoked that man.

Jeez. I was just speaking with him in June at a wedding here in LA.
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 12-02-16 at 02:49 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well that's wild eyewitnesses lying who woulda imagined. Only in Merica where everyone trying to stir up shit. Smh this won't end well I'm sure. Absolutely disgraceful lying and telling false accounts trying to stir up shit. Again (if that's what happened) I hope the lying sacks of shit who told these lies trying to stir trouble are 1st to have their homes fired up in blaze. Fukk them!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Don't see why they would lie maybe they just mistaken , he could of shot him from inside car then when down got out of vehicle and said don't fuc with me. And that would be pretty ****** up and be at least manslaughter don't see him walking free

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Be a BIG fukkin mistake for Joe McKnight or any motherfukker to step to my motherfukkin whip, you dig? You lay your motherfukkin paws on my impala...and I'm gonna straight cap your bitch ass fam. Low key AF

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Ahhhh man. I knew Joe personally. His wife, Michelle is my close buddy's sister. They have a little together.

penetrate man.. Joe wasn't even a hot head. RIP Joe.
    we all get hot-headed every now and then, and he was going to kick gasser's ass, and was clearly the aggressor in this ordeal....

bad situation....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sbr man their was lying going on with eyewitness accounts in Ferguson as well among many others no doubt. Some people on both sides are just hell bent on stirring shit up and get a race war going. Wish these idiots would get a clue the gov is our enemy not each other.

Auto Donk

Be a BIG fukkin mistake for Joe McKnight or any motherfukker to step to my motherfukkin whip, you dig? You lay your motherfukkin paws on my impala...and I'm gonna straight cap your bitch ass fam. Low key AF
    '64 impalas rule

when i take down the $250k trny next week on my cruise, i may buy one of these badboys,.... preferably with a drop top....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Don't see why they would lie maybe they just mistaken , he could of shot him from inside car then when down got out of vehicle and said don't fuc with me. And that would be pretty ****** up and be at least manslaughter don't see him walking free
    I can see that happening. Shoots the guy from inside and then gets out and tough talks him while he is laying on the ground dying.

Was surprised to hear that the man who raised Joe McKnight was a deputy for that very same police department and was close with the people working there.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Well that's wild eyewitnesses lying who woulda imagined. Only in Merica where everyone trying to stir up shit. Smh this won't end well I'm sure. Absolutely disgraceful lying and telling false accounts trying to stir up shit. Again (if that's what happened) I hope the lying sacks of shit who told these lies trying to stir trouble are 1st to have their homes fired up in blaze. Fukk them!
    Mike brown hands up don't shoot...false

Trayvon Martin just a baby bebopping along eating skittles...false

Keith Lamont Scott had a bible not a gun....false

Joe McKnight was shot from above and told not to fukk with gasser....false

See a pattern here?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    all white witnesses said he was in the car.... shots show the bullets striking the naybuh hit low, exited high.....

all black witnesses said he went bernie getz on the guy, "you don't look so good, here's another" as he laid on the ground....

didn't happen.....

Calgunner23

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    we all get hot-headed every now and then, and he was going to kick gasser's ass, and was clearly the aggressor in this ordeal....

bad situation....
    He might have talked shit, but he has a little boy he cared for more than anyone else. Just blows my mind to read that headline and its Joe. Fucken unreal.
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 12-02-16 at 02:25 PM.

Calgunner23

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wow..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sorry about the loss of your friend Calgunner! Even if he thought his life was in danger the outcome just seems extreme. Obviously I was not there and not certain what EXACTLY happened. But how far was McKnight from the guys vehicle? Too bad there seems to be no camera footage.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

From picture story seems strange as well. Final resting place behind guys car yet he shot from inside it? Either he was firing thru back window or hit him from one of sides and Joe staggered that far?!?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

white guy looked like a fukkin nut

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    white guy looked like a fukkin nut
    You just never know who's having a bad day ...or year...especially here in this city. why people should try to be more cool headed... this guy joe was going to have a pretty cool job making good money playing for minny and jumps outside of himself to show this guy " what he is bout " ... dumb move, shouldn't cost him his life but it did. Don't jump off the handle if you enjoy life and have children, that's what i take from this... but the guy probably did fear this big dude was fixin to bust his tail up a bit and shot...

pray for this guys fam, and kid...who will grow up without her dad now, sucks...

Calgunner23

Sorry about the loss of your friend Calgunner! Even if he thought his life was in danger the outcome just seems extreme. Obviously I was not there and not certain what EXACTLY happened. But how far was McKnight from the guys vehicle? Too bad there seems to be no camera footage.
    Thanks brotha. I plan on visiting my buddy soon and maybe he can give me some insight as to what the LEOs told the family.

Open carry states are scary sometimes. I bitch and moan about California not being a CCW state, than something like this occurs and puts things into perspective.

Guns are my business, that's how I make a living. Even so, I hate the fact that one armed man can decide the fate of innocent or unarmed people. Scary world we live in.

In broad daylight too.
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 12-02-16 at 02:48 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    So the witness was bullshitting
    Shocker.

Hands Up pt II

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

If you exit your vehicle, I can shoot you & claim I was in fear for my life?

Joe got outta his car & intended to kill this guy?

How Tha fukk does anyone (besides this guy's eventually attorney) feel this is a justified shooting?

There's no video but I can clearly see Joe lying behind this guy's vehicle.

I guess you can move bodies at these false flags

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Cuse is good, but it's not like burying kraken is hard. Pretty much if you can add 2+2 or have an original thought, he's already putting in the 2nd team after the first quarter it's that much of a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You just never know who's having a bad day
    Big league true statement right there. I've backed 'er down a good bit because of looking at my own bad days when I lose it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If you exit your vehicle, I can shoot you & claim I was in fear for my life?

Joe got outta his car & intended to kill this guy?

How Tha fukk does anyone (besides this guy's eventually attorney) feel this is a justified shooting?

There's no video but I can clearly see Joe lying behind this guy's vehicle.

I guess you can move bodies at these false flags
    Stand your ground type laws...witnesses (the ones so far they match up with the physical evidence) say Joe cut him off last at the intersection then approached the car and ended up on passenger side trying to open the door and that's when Gasser fired off three rounds....he will say he thought he was being car jacked or just felt defenseless being in sitting position and buckled in while s much younger aggressor tried to gain entry to his car.

Let's just let all the facts come in....we know what happened in several cases in the past with speculation.

First 123456 ... Last