No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Joe Gavazzi....great analysis...usually solid free picks....but now blatantly lying.

First off let me say that I love Joe's free analysis. I always take his stuff into consideration with my plays. Always.
    Seems usually he does pretty well, especially with his College Football free picks.

I really appreciate that he posts his *claimed* ATS records and keeps them updated. From my tracking they seemed accurate for the most part....except until this week.
    In his column this week he says:
    "Last Sunday, November 27th, I released 5 NFL SIDES and 4 NFL TOTALS. It should come as little surprise, with the above numbers as a backdrop, that the SIDES went 2-0-3 ATS. With a 3-1 ATS record on TOTALS that was a 5-1-3 ATS day. I will consider that as taking baby steps in an effort to overcome the recent NFL struggles. "

Here were his actual posted plays for last week...a far cry from the above record:
    L-Minn +2
    L-Dal -7
    L-Ind +9
    l-car -3
    L-hou +1
    L-chi +5
    L-cin +4
    L-ari +4
    L-cle +7
    l-Den -3

w-TB +6
    w-NYJ +9
    W-NO -7

P-Buf -7
    p-mia -7

3-10-2 total.

I doubt dude reads this forum but cmon man. Don't ruin things by blatantly lying that you had a bad week. 0 totals released. Sides tanked hard.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19134

Well, Joe's a tout. It's the nature of the business. Not saying it's right. Touts will tell you they're "red hot" when they aren't. They'll use double talk like they are 5-0 or 8-1 on prime time or their "play of the week"....

I watch a lot of the SBR videos - Brenner, Loshak, Paulie and Teddy Covers, I've tracked them and they are accountable... Brenner and Loshak post their records and I've not seen anything worth quibbling over...

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by No1DraftPick View Post
    First off let me say that I love Joe's free analysis. I always take his stuff into consideration with my plays. Always.
    Seems usually he does pretty well, especially with his College Football free picks.

I really appreciate that he posts his *claimed* ATS records and keeps them updated. From my tracking they seemed accurate for the most part....except until this week.
    In his column this week he says:
    "Last Sunday, November 27th, I released 5 NFL SIDES and 4 NFL TOTALS. It should come as little surprise, with the above numbers as a backdrop, that the SIDES went 2-0-3 ATS. With a 3-1 ATS record on TOTALS that was a 5-1-3 ATS day. I will consider that as taking baby steps in an effort to overcome the recent NFL struggles. "

Here were his actual posted plays for last week...a far cry from the above record:
    L-Minn +2
    L-Dal -7
    L-Ind +9
    l-car -3
    L-hou +1
    L-chi +5
    L-cin +4
    L-ari +4
    L-cle +7
    l-Den -3

w-TB +6
    w-NYJ +9
    W-NO -7

P-Buf -7
    p-mia -7

3-10-2 total.

I doubt dude reads this forum but cmon man. Don't ruin things by blatantly lying that you had a bad week. 0 totals released. Sides tanked hard.
    Do you pay for his picks? Pretty sure those were his free plays. He's talking about the picks only the subscribers received. I think.