tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

When is the game?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel like the line should be Dallas -4.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Anyone like the Vikings and the points vs Cowboys? Any thoughts?
    Yes. If romo is starting at qb or on special teams.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Can Minnesota win this one? Short week at home should help. That defense will need to show up, Minny does have the frontline to slow Zeke down.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

2 overrated teams facing off take the points poor is still sour about his rangers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buckles your broke already fading Dallas

Dallas -3 -120 probably on play on this game

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Can Minnesota win this one? Short week at home should help. That defense will need to show up, Minny does have the frontline to slow Zeke down.
    Not a short week both played on thanksgiving day

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Vikings' Mike Zimmer to have emergency eye surgery

Print

By Jeremy Bergman NFL.com
    Published: Nov. 30, 2016 at 10:12 p.m.
    Updated: Nov. 30, 2016 at 10:47 p.m.

Mike Zimmer may not be on the sidelines Thursday.

The Vikings coach will have emergency eye surgery on Wednesday night, the team announced, and his status for Thursday night's game is uncertain.

"Mike Zimmer is having emergency eye surgery tonight," general manager Rick Spielman said in a statement. "His status for coaching tomorrow's game is uncertain. I have met with the coaches and players and we have a contingency plan in place if Mike is unable to coach against Dallas."

Earlier this month, Zimmer underwent a minor medical procedure for a torn retina in his right eye after the coach said he scratched his eye during a Monday night loss to the Bears.

"The doctors, after the game, they checked and had me get in for an appointment, and I found out that I had a torn retina," Zimmer said, per the team's website. "Dr. Scott Sanderson and Dr. David Williams performed a procedure on my eye, fortunately.

"They said if you don't take care of those things that you have a possibility of going blind."

At the time, Zimmer added that he was watching game film with one eye and was, at times, forced to wear reading glasses.

If Zimmer is to miss Thursday night's vital matchup with the Cowboys, the Vikings will likely turn to newly promoted offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur or offensive line coach Tony Sparano.

Both coaches have head coaching experience -- Shurmur with the Browns and Sparano with the Dolphins. Shurmer also acted as interim coach for one game in Philadelphia in 2015 following Chip Kelly's exit. Sparano was the interim coach in Oakland in 2014 following the midseason firing of Dennis Allen.
    Issue on this with me is Zimmer makes Defense calls and wont this game i knowvthey will stick to the script but Dallas running game will wear down the vinkings front 7 like every team they have faced look at Baltimore they have one of the best run defenses in the league and during end of 3rd qtr and 4th boom . The problem is vikings lack of offensevin 4th qtr may hurt them here in this spot. I am leaning Dallas -3 if I can get it

valueguyman
    valueguyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    The whole world will be on Dallas.. I just can't pull the trigger on the vikes.
    this for me.. i definitely see the angle on taking the vikings--- home game, good defense and bradford who can muster up enough short passes to gain yards.. Plus, the cowboys have won 10 in a row, playing on the road and are bound to lose.

But its so hard to envision bradford putting up some passing TD numbers because you just haven't seen much of it... And I don't think you're getting rewarded enough for it with the vikings +150 ML... I think the best way to play this is a prop bet on some Vikings WR scoring a TD or putting up some yards because thats the only way I see them winning and the line will probably be better.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I'll take the Cowboys if I can get -3 -115 or better.
    It's right on that line at the moment. I took it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Don't they play each week hard..so saying this is must win is saying play harder??? They play at 100 percent..don't over think it. Play seems Dallas or no bet. Bikes blew it..we're one of the fave to win nfc..now longshot

drfader
    drfader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5080

Easy boys -3. Take it to the bank. 2 units

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Buckles your broke already fading Dallas

Dallas -3 -120 probably on play on this game
    Hey gold first time I faded cow bitches was when I took the points thanksgiving with the skins back off

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    2 overrated teams facing off take the points poor is still sour about his rangers
    Dallas has covered ats 9x in a row. That means they are underrated not overrated.

stevebets90
    stevebets90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Took the vikings against the sorry ass bears a few weeks ago so they are on my shit list. Riding with the boys tonight -3 and ML

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Boys ML for me.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Vikings won't win and are almost certainly going to lose a heart breaker. Dallas ML & Vikings +3.5 for the lock of the season

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by blap10 View Post
    It's right on that line at the moment. I took it.
    I'm with you; see you at the cashier.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Vikings won't win and are almost certainly going to lose a heart breaker. Dallas ML & Vikings +3.5 for the lock of the season
    This could be the stupidest wager of the year. What are the chances the game is going to absolutely be within 4 points?

Turbonomic
    Turbonomic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I think the Vikings points and under are pretty correlated. If the Vikings win or cover, it won't be in a shootout. Parlay (or tease) the points and the under.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I need to see the Cowboys lose before I bet against them. Boys ML for me, but I was on a roll, and now coming back to Earth so probably lose.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Saluki09 View Post
    This could be the stupidest wager of the year. What are the chances the game is going to absolutely be within 4 points?
    Take notes kid.
    Points Awarded:

Calgunner23 gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and GUMMO77

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

excellent call
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluki09 View Post
    i guess a pretty good chance

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Vikings kinda got hosed last night but was to be expected. They played like shit. The two reviewed fumbles were BS but it was capped when the Dallas guy gave Bradford a rugged Ronnie Garvin eye gouge on the 2pt conversion and the ref just slapped his shoulder. If that was Brady or Rodgers the guy would be suspended

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Vikings kinda got hosed last night but was to be expected. They played like shit. The two reviewed fumbles were BS but it was capped when the Dallas guy gave Bradford a rugged Ronnie Garvin eye gouge on the 2pt conversion and the ref just slapped his shoulder. If that was Brady or Rodgers the guy would be suspended
    How was the fumble on the punt BS? The guy clearly fumbled the ball, and the Cowboys clearly recovered.

What was BS about it?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Daner fails to mention that even if penalty was called, Bradford would still have to make a play

How do you have a false start on a 2 point conversion

Bradford

1st and 4th round draft picks for this clown

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    How was the fumble on the punt BS? The guy clearly fumbled the ball, and the Cowboys clearly recovered.

What was BS about it?
    It was the same as Elliot's fumble. Thielen "recovered" it and it was taken from him. At least from the angles I saw. If one is a fumble the other one is too. There's no consistency

Bradford & Robison didn't hold back after the game. The officiating isn't "rigging" the game as people like to say, they just aren't very good. Dallas & Minnesota both held a lot...but the flags come out for holding at random. It's like an ump who rings batters up with a pitch a foot off the plate for 2 innings then it's a ball the next 2. Be consistent. It drives players & fans crazy

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

What game were you watching? All the pivotal, momentum-turning calls went in Minny's favor last night, mostly when Dallas would have a big play offensively i.e. the clipping call or the sketchy holding penalty early on when Elliot had that big run.

Theilen clearly fumbled the punt, they had no choice but to call that.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Daner fails to mention that even if penalty was called, Bradford would still have to make a play
    How do you have a false start on a 2 point conversion
    Bradford
    1st and 4th round draft picks for this clown
    I still don't believe Bradford is as bad as he's made out to be. He has the worst line and running game in the league and it's not even close. Eagles of course should do that trade every time, but the Vikings problems aren't all Bradford. He's not even top 5.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bradford > Wentz

Zero question about that.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Bradford > Wentz > Romo

Agreed, homie.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Bradford > OPIE

fixed

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Bradford >OPIE ....fixed
    Well sure, but being ttwarrior > OPIE, I'm not sure you're breaking any new ground, here.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

First 12