Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

I noticed that as well, Sam.......hopefully, that bodes well for me.......and good luck with your Pats pick as well...even without Gronk, NE shouldn't have any problems with the Rams at home but you never know...let's get this, bro!!...

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I noticed that as well, Sam.......hopefully, that bodes well for me.......and good luck with your Pats pick as well...even without Gronk, NE shouldn't have any problems with the Rams at home but you never know...let's get this, bro!!...
    ironically enough if my 2nd entry this year I lost week 1 with Arizona against NE. Betting against NE without BRady and Gronk and they fukked me then. Time for them to make it up and help me advance

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Don't pick Oakland

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Don't pick Oakland
    I have a couple of friends who are Bills fans and they absolutely love Oakland this week...telling me how Buffalo sucks on the road and how they don't travel well..they also have no faith in Tyrod Taylor as the Bills QB...but I already picked Atlanta, so it's a moot point to me.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

In my big pool 15K (675) there are 40 left. Almost everyone has ATL and NO. I'm leaning right now at rolling the dice and taking BAL.

In the smaller 17 left which I have 2 I'm leaning ATL/NO.

GL to all.

SamsNCharge99

Unreal way for Atlanta to lose. That was crazy

Da Manster!

total bullshit...fukkin fluke...one of the worst beats of all-time!.......im still pissed and angry....can't believe that shit....even if the falcons don't convert the 2 pt play I still win and move onto week #14...but to lose on an int returned all the way back for a pick two on a failed two point conversion attempt is fukkin' demoralizing, condescending, and downright sickening...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    total bullshit...fukkin fluke...one of the worst beats of all-time!.......im still pissed and angry....can't believe that shit....even if the falcons don't convert the 2 pt play I still win and move onto week #14...but to lose on an int returned all the way back for a pick two on a failed two point conversion attempt is fukkin' demoralizing, condescending, and downright sickening...
    Atlanta put me out of spider's pool in week 10. Atlanta lost to Philly, the ONLY game Philly has won in the past 6 in a pickem game. The eagles also haven't covered in any of those losses either. I'm still pissed at Atlanta for that bullshit.

SamsNCharge99

We dropped 4 players in my pool, down to 15...1 tonight has INDY. All 4 people who had NE available to use used them myself included.

Week 14....early leans
    Detroit -8 over Bears....MY PERSONAL PICK THIS WEEK....Detroit leading division by 2 games over Gbay and Vikings. Home game over shitty Bears team. Lions have chance to stay 2 up in division with 3 games to go. Shouldn't lose here

NE -7.5 at Ravens.....Everyone in my pool has already used NE, but if anyone does have them available here's another NE opportunity. I wouldn't be too strong on them just b/c Ravens historically play NE very tough.

That's it for games with 7 point favorites........other possible plays

Atlanta -5 AT Rams....This goes against my away pick rule, Geoff unimpressive in all 3 starts this year, Atlanta needs the win to stay atop the division

Cincy -4 AT Browns...another road team. i personally have used Cincy already, but bet against the Browns seems to be the popular pick all year. Browns could easily go 0-16.

Indy -4.5 to Houston....home game for Indy, depends on how tonights game goes against the Jets if Luck and Hilton stay healthy, but divisional game and chance for Indy to stay atop that division

Vikings -3 AT Jags....at this point I'm stretching a little bit, but Jax is awful this year and Vikings need to keep winning to have any chance at trying to win the division. 0-2 against the Lions, so they need to win and will need help last month of season.

Again for me personally, I have Detroit available to use and this is easy pick for me. Division leaders and can keep the 2 game lead going with a win. Bears beat up an even worse SF team yesterday and Detroit with impressive defensive performance against Saints and offense keeps putting up points.

Good luck to those who are still in this year

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    We dropped 4 players in my pool, down to 15...1 tonight has INDY. All 4 people who had NE available to use used them myself included.

Week 14....early leans
    Detroit -8 over Bears....MY PERSONAL PICK THIS WEEK....Detroit leading division by 2 games over Gbay and Vikings. Home game over shitty Bears team. Lions have chance to stay 2 up in division with 3 games to go. Shouldn't lose here

NE -7.5 at Ravens.....Everyone in my pool has already used NE, but if anyone does have them available here's another NE opportunity. I wouldn't be too strong on them just b/c Ravens historically play NE very tough.

That's it for games with 7 point favorites........other possible plays

Atlanta -5 AT Rams....This goes against my away pick rule, Geoff unimpressive in all 3 starts this year, Atlanta needs the win to stay atop the division

Cincy -4 AT Browns...another road team. i personally have used Cincy already, but bet against the Browns seems to be the popular pick all year. Browns could easily go 0-16.

Indy -4.5 to Houston....home game for Indy, depends on how tonights game goes against the Jets if Luck and Hilton stay healthy, but divisional game and chance for Indy to stay atop that division

Vikings -3 AT Jags....at this point I'm stretching a little bit, but Jax is awful this year and Vikings need to keep winning to have any chance at trying to win the division. 0-2 against the Lions, so they need to win and will need help last month of season.

Again for me personally, I have Detroit available to use and this is easy pick for me. Division leaders and can keep the 2 game lead going with a win. Bears beat up an even worse SF team yesterday and Detroit with impressive defensive performance against Saints and offense keeps putting up points.

Good luck to those who are still in this year
    great write up Sammy and good luck.....I'd personally pick Minny even though it goes against your visitor team rule....Jags just bad...I always hate betting division games because they are.....division games and both teams know each other all too well.....

Da Manster!

good luck, Sam...I'm out but at least I gave it one helluva run!.......feel free to post your plays on here if you keep winning...

SamsNCharge99

Current remaining picks

Week 14...Detroit home to Bears
    Week 15...Atlanta home to 49ers...previous was Seattle over Rams
    Week 16....Seattle home to Zona...previous Steelers home to Ravens
    Week 17....Pittsburgh home to Browns

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

14-det
    15-atl
    16-( my only headache pick )
    17-pit

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptakhan View Post
    14-det
    15-atl
    16-( my only headache pick )
    17-pit
    16 is def a tough one. I pre-pick week 1 all 17 weeks and adjust as needed. I've gone with so many options in week 15-16 and changed again this morning.

I initially had Pitt over Baltimore but figure that game is Pitt -4 or so. Division game and they always battle tough against each other.

Another option is Oakland over INdy, but I still am not in love with Oakland. Indy has the weapons to win, but Oakland keeps finding a way to win.

If you have Seattle available, that's my current pick. They play week 15 on Thursday, so they get an extra 2-3 days recovery time and to prepare. By week 16 they could possibly lock up #2 seed in NFC and first round Bye, so they will come to play for sure

SD plays on the road that week against the browns. Browns obviously could go 0-16. But SD won't be playing for anything either. I always say don't take ROAD teams, so this one is just by my eliminator rules for why I won't take them.

The other maybe I can make a case for opportunity is Redskins over Bears. Redskins again on the ROAD, but they are fighting for Wild Card and will need that win to stay alive pending next 2 weeks,

Gets tougher every week as less options are available. Hope that helps

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

14- Det (vs Chi)
    15- Atl (vs SF)
    16- Oak (vs Ind) or SD (@Cle) or LA (vs SF) lean to SD. Need to See RGIII this week to confirm
    17- Minn (vs Chi) or Indy (vs Jax) Lean Minn if still alive for playoff spot

9 left out of 179. Sweated Denver this week.

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

This site is quite useful
    http://www.survivorgrid.com/

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Unreal way for Atlanta to lose. That was crazy
    I don't like losing at anything but this was epic. They left 5 points on bad decisions and gave up 9 pts on stupidity on offense. Should be Matty "Lice". wtf!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Buf/Atl in 15. SD (cold) at clv and nothing to play for week 16.

SamsNCharge99

Locked in with detroit. Lets advance to week 15

good luck guys

AceofSP2107
    AceofSP2107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12278

Sam I got Det too there 4o guys left have been sweating since Friday let's hope Det just takes care of business

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

On detroit as well. Going to assume my lone opponent is on Detroit as well. No other lock matchups.

SamsNCharge99

11/15 remaining can use Detroit in my pool, then next week all 15 remaining can use atlanta. My advantage is week 16-17 when I have Seattle and Pitt and only 2 people have Seattle and 4 have Pitt

SamsNCharge99

Phewwwwww. Lions win and 3 people went down having the colts

Deceptakhan

Fack! That lions game gave me heart burn, I had a weird feeling after the first FG

Da Manster!

way to go Sam and others who had the Lions!......that was heart burn city but as I keep telling you guys, like the late and great Jimmy Valvano used to say...just survive and advance!...

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Fack! That lions game gave me heart burn, I had a weird feeling after the first FG
    I survived with Det as well. Wife says "And you get enjoyment out of this??" LOL

Would have sucked bad having Det eliminate me last week at NO and then by losing this week. (2nd pool)

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's a dour thought. My pool has 29 still left. How much would it suck to sweat 17 weeks and end up with 15K divided by 20/25.

SamsNCharge99

my pool is $12,950 and 12 people left, $50/entry and I had 2 to start the year.

Let's start to look at week 15

Seattle -14 over Rams....obvious pick if you have Seattle available to use

Buffalo -10 over Browns...Browns likely will go 0-16,

Atlanta -14 over SF....Atlanta needs to keep winning as they are currently holding division lead, SF just blew 14 point 4th quarter lead at home to the JETS.

Dallas -7.5 over TBay....I'm a cowboys fan, but I wouldn't take this. TBay rolling right now, Dallas back home after tough loss last night, Dallas should win this, but I wouldn't risk eliminator on this game

If you don't have 1 of those 4 teams available to use, then good luck finding a confident pick.

For me personally, I have Atlanta this week. I'm saving Seattle for week 16 home to Arizona as Seattle will likely be -8 or so over them and week 16 is tough week for picks. This week should be pretty easy b/t Seattle, Bills, and Atlanta.

I guess I'll be rooting for the Browns this week and hope some people take the Bills.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

my pool is $12,950 and 12 people left, $50/entry and I had 2 to start the year.

Let's start to look at week 15

Seattle -14 over Rams....obvious pick if you have Seattle available to use

Buffalo -10 over Browns...Browns likely will go 0-16,

Atlanta -14 over SF....Atlanta needs to keep winning as they are currently holding division lead, SF just blew 14 point 4th quarter lead at home to the JETS.

Dallas -7.5 over TBay....I'm a cowboys fan, but I wouldn't take this. TBay rolling right now, Dallas back home after tough loss last night, Dallas should win this, but I wouldn't risk eliminator on this game

If you don't have 1 of those 4 teams available to use, then good luck finding a confident pick.

For me personally, I have Atlanta this week. I'm saving Seattle for week 16 home to Arizona as Seattle will likely be -8 or so over them and week 16 is tough week for picks. This week should be pretty easy b/t Seattle, Bills, and Atlanta.

I guess I'll be rooting for the Browns this week and hope some people take the Bills.
    Congrats on having some 16/17 picks. I have ATL as well but sucking wind wk 1617. Will need road wins.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Same here. Gonna have to take SD @ Cleveland or skins @ bears. Titans@jax is yuck. Raiders vs colts could be a play but the colts are capable of winning any game...the play has to be San Diego imo

SamsNCharge99

I have...

Week 15....Atlanta home to SF
    Week 16...Seattle home to Arizona
    Week 17....Pitt home to Browns

my pool has already decided to split among those who remain after week 17 if multiple entries are left. no playoffs or anything.

Only 2 people have Seattle to use and 4 have Pitt to use, so I def like my chances to worse case finish all 17 weeks and take some of the money. Last year it all ended after week 11, so def sucks to be this far into the season with 12 entries remaining, but hopefully many fall and only 5 or less finish the year.

Deceptakhan

Any of y'all playin in NITROGENS survivor pool by chance?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Here's a dour thought. My pool has 29 still left. How much would it suck to sweat 17 weeks and end up with 15K divided by 20/25.
    46 left in mine, 29K on the line. Need a few big upsets to cull the herd, gonna be very disappointing otherwise. On Seattle this week, as a Bucs fan it would be a double bonus if SF somehow knocks off Atlanta. No offense to those taking the Falcons

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Any of y'all playin in NITROGENS survivor pool by chance?
    No, but I'd still be in the Heritage pool if my dumbass didn't forget to submit my week 1 pick

Deceptakhan

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    No, but I'd still be in the Heritage pool if my dumbass didn't forget to submit my week 1 pick
    1 guy out us 4 picked Min this weekend at 10:01 am and got disqualified...grand prize is almost 9 grand

First ... 34567 Last