*Stafford is a man at the QB position
    *Brock osweiler is a boy at the QB position
    *Detroit should be 5-2
    *Detroit is currently pumping on all cylinders, expect outright win

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Nice analysis.

The Raiders are definitely the Road Warriors right now.

ARIZ pick (IMHO) looks good too. (line opened at PK...now ARIZ +2.5?)

Gotta say HOU different team at home.

Lets roll on Sun. GL

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

BOL Jay

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 742

what about jets

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
    what about jets
    the jets have fukked me over enough this season malik lol even though they should win and cover i cant back fitzpatrick again and feel comfortable with it. i wouldnt be surprise if the browns somehow muster up an outright win here at home, wouldnt be surprised. at. all. BOL on your action guys! its easy pickens this weekend in NFL. i like this weeks card alot

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Carolina my top play this week. Never go against a home team coming off bye. - 2.5 is a gift. West Coast traveling to East Coast. AZ has zero offense except for David Johnson. Unless cam gave up, I expect a big carolina win like 23-6.

Houston tough at home and Detroit probably worst road team in NFL history. Chicago's only win came at home vs Detroit. Detroit only 1 road win this year at shitty Indy in week 1. Houston undefeated at home this year.

I do like pats and Raiders tho. Good luck.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Carolina my top play this week. Never go against a home team coming off bye. - 2.5 is a gift. West Coast traveling to East Coast. AZ has zero offense except for David Johnson. Unless cam gave up, I expect a big carolina win like 23-6.

Houston tough at home and Detroit probably worst road team in NFL history. Chicago's only win came at home vs Detroit. Detroit only 1 road win this year at shitty Indy in week 1. Houston undefeated at home this year.

I do like pats and Raiders tho. Good luck.
    fair enough i mean bye week or not, cardinals have too many ways they can beat you. this is mainly a play on the odds. if im able to get anything over 1 and a quarter for a top tier team count me in majority of time. BOL woj! best pick win!

JayDr3am
    Handi

TNF Addition

week 8 addition:

Titans TT o23 -115

*Last 3 games they havent had trouble scoring high in the 20s
    *Jags defense is horrible
    *titans should score atleast 26pts here

JayDr3am
    Handi

NFL record 20-16-2 +5.92u
    4-2 fire plays (2u plays)

love it when my full game picks cover before the 1H ends. cheers

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 8 addition:

Greenbay ML +142
    *aaron rodgers at these odds is very rare
    *i dont think you'll ever see greenbay this juicy again
    *Atlanta's defense is still letting up 36+ pts a game
    *expect aaron to pull a win out in a battle

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 8 addition:

Eagles +5 -110
    *two rookies going at it
    *i like eagles defense and front line better
    *Wentz can make the throws need
    *having this 5 pts to lean on late in the game will come in handy
    *expect close affair

JayDr3am
    Handi

NFL record 23-20-2 +4.87u
    4-2 fire plays (2u plays)

JayDr3am
    Handi

no significant thoughts or leans for this MNF matchup. BOL tonight guys.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Wow. According to your fake totals coming into this week you not only are 1 full
    unit off with the last update , you gave yourself an extra win as well. You can't even post an honest won lost record much less a unit total that is correct. Once again it is in your favor. I think everyone is catching on to your act. It's not hard. Get off this forum.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 11-01-16 at 09:45 AM.

maggiethebestdog

So you think you can just start another thread after I corrected you for the 12th time. You are a proven liar and fraud. You don't even bet games and you are still a hideous picker. Everyone look at this clowns threads for NFL and NCAA football and see what a liar he is. Get off this forum.

JayDr3am
    Handi

lmao maggie the best dikk sucker, you are so pathetic. i dont even post these weekly parlays or count this toward my total units. cause i could care less to. i dont feel the need to brag or try to look cool for a bunch of internet nerds. i have nothing to prove to you or any of these other dumbass's here. can you count this you fat waste of life? i think you're fat ass is gay. NO one on this forum or in real life likes you. you are so pathetic its a problem. you hover over my thread waiting for mistakes. you are so trash. ill wipe my ass with you and out-handicap you into a hole you fukkin loser. you will never see numbers close to these in your measily "career".. leave me alone and stay out of my thread. im starting to think you're gay and like me cause you wont leave me alone. you are a fukkin loser who doesnt have a pot to piss in. i still have yet to see you make a thread and make plays. thats right cause you cant! you're just a SBR crow troll hovering just waiting. you're life has to suck man. suck a dick and choke out you miserable fat idiot
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 11-01-16 at 11:22 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

this is the last time im arguing with you or acknowledging your shit. try working on getting a girl without a penis to like you. you have to be tired of getting your ass rammed by guys. or simply just get a life period man, you are so pathetic.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao maggie the best dikk sucker, you are so pathetic. i dont even post these weekly parlays or count this toward my total units. cause i could care less to. i dont feel the need to brag or try to look cool for a bunch of internet nerds. i have nothing to prove to you or any of these other dumbass's here. can you count this you fat waste of life? i think you're fat ass is gay. NO one on this forum or in real life likes you. you are so pathetic its a problem. you hover over my thread waiting for mistakes. you are so trash. ill wipe my ass with you and out-handicap you into a hole you fukkin loser. you will never see numbers close to these in your measily "career".. leave me alone and stay out of my thread. im starting to think you're gay and like me cause you wont leave me alone. you are a fukkin loser who doesnt have a pot to piss in. i still have yet to see you make a thread and make plays. thats right cause you cant! you're just a SBR crow troll hovering just waiting. you're life has to suck man. suck a dick and choke out you miserable fat idiot
    Not one factual thing in this post. Or in your case, a normal post. Now mysterious parlays appear for losing picks but not winners. You are a gambling wannabe liar who doesnt bet but still is a 50% picker and that will be much lower by years end. I wait for you to make a mistake? ? I don't have to. You cheat almost every time. You are only fooling a couple fellow air betting losers like yourself. My posts contain all facts, yours contain none.

Everyone knows you are gay as well. You talk about it all the time then accuse others of it. That is a sure sign that you are.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Not one factual thing in this post. Or in your case, a normal post. Now mysterious parlays appear for losing picks but not winners. You are a gambling wannabe liar who doesnt bet but still is a 50% picker and that will be much lower by years end. I wait for you to make a mistake? ? I don't have to. You cheat almost every time. You are only fooling a couple fellow air betting losers like yourself. My posts contain all facts, yours contain none.

Everyone knows you are gay as well. You talk about it all the time then accuse others of it. That is a sure sign that you are.
    mysterious parlays? i cant find the thread right now but posters always see my parlay threads but i stopped making the threads cause I DONT CARE YOU MORON lol you are way too worried about what im making. worry about your invisible units. my record and units is corrected on here. now what? lol. whats next?.. this shit & this site has clearly become life to you. its a shame man. really is. YOU WILL NEVER WIN. give up this site and betting period. FAT TRASH. shut up and post some plays. im going to stop posting my total units and W/L record cause you'll do it for me week in and week out anyway. have fun having 0 life.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 11-03-16 at 02:47 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah my season has been a roller coaster currently but the season is nowhere near over! and last season i did much better than i am now but i can guarantee i will finish out ontop. what about you? wheres your action? DOESNT EXIST. do you have friends? cause i dont think you do. everytime i tell you to post a play you divert to something else. im not posting anymore or responding to any of your stupid bullshit. YOU are a non factor & a fukkin liar cause i know for a fact you dont bet. who gets on here and has been on here for 4 years and doesnt post ONE play? YOU. you are trash in life and in gambling lol you said "real gamblers dont have time to post their picks" which is the dumbest crap i have ever heard!! LMAO but you sure do have time to get on here run your mouth. you dont even have an avatar i cant even take you seriously man. i really do wish i can run into people like you in real life.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 11-03-16 at 03:02 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

ill have more in action than you will have in your entire balance lmao get a life man. you are complete trash.

maggiethebestdog

You still have never explained why you cheat almost every time you post. You can't even keep a correct won loss record week to week. A dog could do that. Keep distracting everyone with your nonsense. I have proven what a liar and fraud you are. So because I don't post my picks on here that means you get to cheat with your totals???? Great logic. You keep saying you are not going to respond to me but you always do. Do you ever tell the truth?? You don't even know what a backdoor cover is. I knew that in 8th grade.