GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Cardinals coach should be fired on the spot - lets count the ways

I got a push. Whatever. But lets examine how bad this coaching staff is...

-Why if a guy is hurdling the line to block field goals do you not DRAW HIM OFFSIDE??

-Why do you kick a field goal on THIRD DOWN on the GOALINE?? Such a chickenshit move. You're basically saying we'll penetrate it up so we need that extra down.

-Larry Fitzgerald dropping a pass i make in my sleep

TAKING A DELAY OF GAME that made you miss the game winning kick. There are no time managers anywhere watching the play clock???

Look on Carrolls face was priceless however.

NFL product is grade A

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

If you miss a fg on 3rd down, the ball is turned over...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    If you miss a fg on 3rd down, the ball is turned over...
    no sh1t. thats why i said you should NEVER kick on 3rd down. ever. kicking on 3rd down is a panic move

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

This is all hindsight 20/20 shit. Both teams played well, SEA defense lasted that whole time of possession. Both kickers ****** up. Cards should of kicked that fg going half time

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

That drop was by Michael Floyd

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22629

F the nfl. The head ref before the cards kicker tried to kick the game winner. Stumbles and calls illegal substitution. And quickly reverses delay of game. These are professional players and refs. And this is the product they put out. I'm done with the NFL

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

Arians is showing why Pitt ran him out of town. Guy is a legend in his own mind, too stubborn.

How about not kicking the easy FG at 3-0 in the third quarter? Seattle wasn't coming near the end zone in that game.

Or end the half, no way you're scoring a TD there with 17 seconds left. Just kick the FG. Instead, they get a sack and no FG try.

And when are teams going to account for the hurdle jump up the middle on these FGs? The center needs to snap the ball and just sit up a little to force contact and it's a penalty. Seattle did it twice.