theghaf
    Update your status
    theghaf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

Arizona -4 at Bufflao. Thoughts?

On paper this looks like it should be a blowout. Arizona was an excellent road team last year. Meanwhile Buffalo is going through coaching changes and Watkins remains at risk of missing the game. Am i missing something or are the books simply thinking a long week of preparation for Buffalo at home will be enough?

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

West to east 1pm almost never a good idea to back a road favorite in this spot. Bills desperate

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Look so easy that I am scared to bet it. Been looking at it all week. No line movement with everyone on AZ.

youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

It's Arizona or no bet for me. Line looks too sketchy. Will probably avoid playing this game.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

On the other side. Buffalo is a better team than it would look like. Fitzpatrick had the game of his life last Thursday. Who cares what arizona's road record was last year, what does that have to with this year? People are over reacting to week 2. 4 is a lot to lay on the road.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Look so easy that I am scared to bet it. Been looking at it all week. No line movement with everyone on AZ.
    Oh there's line movement alright... in the opposite direction one would expect.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    On the other side. Buffalo is a better team than it would look like. Fitzpatrick had the game of his life last Thursday. Who cares what arizona's road record was last year, what does that have to with this year? People are over reacting to week 2. 4 is a lot to lay on the road.
    They fired their offensive coordinator after the Jets game, and that wasn't even the most glaring issue of the team. Yes they are desperate not to go 0-3, but desperation is not enough to overcome the AZ offense. Especially with gimp Watkins. What exactly do the Bills have going for them?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    They fired their offensive coordinator after the Jets game, and that wasn't even the most glaring issue of the team. Yes they are desperate not to go 0-3, but desperation is not enough to overcome the AZ offense. Especially with gimp Watkins. What exactly do the Bills have going for them?
    I am not saying the bills are a better team at all. In fact, I have Arizona being better at almost everything. The bills are mostly a middle of the road team, average/mediocre. They are not, however, especially bad at anything, besides at wide receiver. Who knows why the fired the offensive coordinator, could have been inside drama.

It is totally a value play to play the bills. Home dogs tend to cover more often than not, and getting more than a field goal at home is a good number of points. In addition, as some mentioned earlier, Arizona is flying across country for a 1 PM game.

Its football, the most random of all sports. 4 points at home on a team that is not completely terrible is good value.

Ajay Dhaliwal
    dwal89
    Ajay Dhaliwal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

All over Arizona -4. Sammy Watkins does not look like he's gonna play either. I am expecting this -4 line to go up to maybe about 5.5 6
    Last edited by Ajay Dhaliwal; 09-23-16 at 05:28 AM.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Is Rex Ryans job on the line here? Wonder if rob would stay on afterwards . That would be humorous. It's not a matter of if but when, gotta think that buddy Ryans offspring has got some kind of fight right? 0-3 into the sunset?
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 09-23-16 at 09:56 AM.

WWCD

Now AZ -3.5 RLM so.... big money on BUFF.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Most likely will stay off this game. Hate laying 4 on the road against a desperate team, But AZ is clearly superior in all facets of the game. No play here.

WWCD

I may have to bet Bills +3.5 just out of principle. Looks like a big public burial here IMO.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Carson Palmer blows on the road, and Rex Ryan will probably get fired if Buffalo loses this one in embarassing fashion. There are very good reasons this line has dropped 2 points already...

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

I don't think you should bet Arizona in this spot

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by theghaf View Post
    On paper this looks like it should be a blowout. Arizona was an excellent road team last year. Meanwhile Buffalo is going through coaching changes and Watkins remains at risk of missing the game. Am i missing something or are the books simply thinking a long week of preparation for Buffalo at home will be enough?
    Yeah you forgot about the zebras. They control the games to make it close and interesting for fans. Big play and in scoring position? Nope coming back for holding... Bills or nothing

rubenstttt
    rubenstttt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

take the gift zona win by 20+

trophybuck135
    trophybuck135's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

Sammy Watkins inactive

Complete_Degen
    Complete_Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Arians trying to save Rex Ryan's job it's so obvious that's why the line was so low

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

It's safe to say this game is over...Cards came out flat and got put away in the first 20 mins...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

West coast to East coast, early game, Sexxy Rexxy, yadayada.

Zona simply a no show. 17-0. Maybe that Pats victory wasn`t so special.

Wonder what 2nd half line will be?

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Cardinals. What a joke