2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers' throwing darts at NFL 2016-17

what up sbr? hope everyone is good. most ya'll been chopping it up in my threads for years and im glad to have you back, if ya new welcome to the party..

jets ml+115 1x..after years of the bungals getting no appreciation or respect now that i think they are headed for a bit of a slide books wanna make them road favs in th4 big apple? why do i think cincy has peaked, first and foremost the last 2 years have seen a mediocre head coach lose his very good coordinators the effects of zimmer going to minny showed last year on the d especially in the secondary and now jackson has left and it very hard to envision a little of the offense not leaving with him. effert hurt, they are basically out of options to line up around green, the last thing you wanna do to a fragile ginger qb who folds in playoffs is start exposing him sooner.. by the end of the season last year jets were every bit as good as this team and dare i say if they would have made the playoffs might have actually won a game! hungry jets team who has added a few more pieces to get over the hump getting plus money against a team the stink of playoff failure is starting to rub off on.. that declining secondary has their hands full against those big dudes fitz throwing it up to while on the other side even missing richardson up front jets has plenty of personal to scheme this team, whether it put revis on green or have him lock down whatever bum lining up on other side then bracketing green. i dont think cincy run game can come in and beat jets as the noose tightens around dalton.. 24-18 nyj

motherfukker, i got this new laptop and someshit i hit just jumped me off this page and lost everything. i cant do it again so ill just post them and talk about them later if anyone interested..

balt/buf ov 44.5

bucs+118

jags +4.5

dal+105

2 team teaser

nyj+7.5/bucs+8.5

skins+3 -115

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Good morning, bank! I'm interested in the write ups. All good! BOL in the NFL, brah! Let's stack em and cash em. I'm following

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Glad to have you back and your input. Bol this season!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Good luck banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    Good morning, bank! I'm interested in the write ups. All good! BOL in the NFL, brah! Let's stack em and cash em. I'm following
    I know bro it was just too damn much to do over at 3am, lol. Sucks being basically computer illiterate! lol

I got a few minutes let me know what you curious about and I'll give you little something.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-11-16 at 09:02 AM.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Good to see you back fam, always love your writeups. What you end up finishing at last season?

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I know bro it was just too damn much to do over at 3am, lol. Sucks being basically computer illiterate! lol

I got a few minutes let me know what you curious about and I'll give you little something.
    Do you mind explaining the dallas play?

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Ha was actually looking to see if you had any plays last night. Good to see you up and running this morning, good luck!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Do you mind explaining the dallas play?
    with or without the Dak greatest preseason qb ever hype?

seriously i just think that kid fell into a dream situation surrounded by so much talent that meshes really well with what he already can do with his arm and maybe more important athletically. best oline in the league, zeek was a man among boys in college and i expect him to put up every bit if not more of murrys best seasons considring with dak back there it opens up lanes for him with zone read shit and a qb that has to be accounted for. i jut dont see a lot of downside with romo out and if that is the case i simply rate dallas as the better team and small dogs at home.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Hey bank. Good luck this season. Always appreciate your insight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Good to see you back fam, always love your writeups. What you end up finishing at last season?
    i dunno off top of my head, last year was pretty solid tho and the playoffs were real nice. of course all that means is im more likely to struggle this year. lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Glad to have you back and your input. Bol this season!
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Good luck banker
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugs View Post
    Ha was actually looking to see if you had any plays last night. Good to see you up and running this morning, good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hey bank. Good luck this season. Always appreciate your insight.
    appreciate the kind words guys, only reason i do this cause i love talking bout this shit with ya'll. here's to hopefully another good year

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I like jax to cover and jax 1h as well. Anyone have an idea on why the line for houston dropped to 4.5 after hovering around 6 all week?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I like jax to cover and jax 1h as well. Anyone have an idea on why the line for houston dropped to 4.5 after hovering around 6 all week?
    I honestly be thrilled long as jags within a td at half. My biggest worry about them is some the terrible starts to games bortles had. Hoping they have learned but I'm confident long as they in it at half it will be tight late. No since double dipping imo as I don't think it goes bad late for them when pack are worn down and cramping up.

6 was just high, that game stinks of a shitfest. Fox 2nd year the reason he always been good as a road dog cause his teams play ugly and grind out close ones.. Don't get me wrong hou has lot of talent but are you convinced they any further along than last season when they were a qb away? I'm not, elway seems to know what he doing so I have a hard time believing he let a franchise qb walk, I think he knows dude had like 8 to 5 td/int ratio while playing 8 games for a championship team. Guess you could say I don't trust Brock.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

Hey Bank,

Liking Az in a 2 teamer.

Thanks much for all your input and BOL all year.

The NFL wanted equality and this might be the closest they've come. Outside of QBs lot of mediocrity.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Hey Bank,

Liking Az in a 2 teamer.

Thanks much for all your input and BOL all year.

The NFL wanted equality and this might be the closest they've come. Outside of QBs lot of mediocrity.
    I have Zona teased as well I just don't like condoning more than 2 teamers, lol..

Yep, any given Sunday bud. Box a chocolates and all that jazz..

2daBank

I've already been screaming at myself no more freaking plays yet still find myself dying to bet minny, a gm I've said a dozen times was hardest on board maybe other than Cle/phi. Ultimately I've convinced myself there really isn't much difference between teddy b and Shaun hill, teddy b wasn't reason I liked them last year and that dude was who he is always gonna be since day 1. Hill can play game manager here and I think run game and defense do the rest. Still passing tho, just had to get out of my system!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

As you are aware I crushed them 3 or 4 years ago on 4 team 13 ptrs. Then they went to 120 and I did ok. Then they went to 130 which I just couldn't tolerate. Mostly totals.

Just for fun (no work) lines stale

Min Ten U 54
    Buf Bal U 57
    Pit Was O 37
    LA SF U 60

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Off to nephews 1st bday. Who does this on opening day???????

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Off to nephews 1st bday. Who does this on opening day???????
    Lol. Pretty damn rude. Hopefully u have a drinking family!

shadymcgrady

I've already been screaming at myself no more freaking plays yet still find myself dying to bet minny, a gm I've said a dozen times was hardest on board maybe other than Cle/phi. Ultimately I've convinced myself there really isn't much difference between teddy b and Shaun hill, teddy b wasn't reason I liked them last year and that dude was who he is always gonna be since day 1. Hill can play game manager here and I think run game and defense do the rest. Still passing tho, just had to get out of my system!!
    Those are the plays that usually win by a mile

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Those are the plays that usually win by a mile
    I know right, I dunno why I'm trying to show restraint cause it week 1. We all know I be firing at anywhere from 5 to 13 plays a week. Lol

1Time!
    1Time!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14475

Any match ups were the total over looks good? I'm liking the 3 matches that TommyKarate has put up. Just wanted your thoughts too.
    NO/Oak
    Jax/GB
    Indy/Det

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

At a fkn library. Not funny at all!!! Wifey lets me get a way with a lot so I must comply here and there. Told her 1pm start 3pm exit no debate.

Good luck man!

shadymcgrady

Indy/det and oak/norl seem like public darlings and we all know how those go. I still like 1 of them to hit but I dunno

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

D always ahead of O first few weeks. Unders for me early, Overs later as wear and injuries take hold.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
    Any match ups were the total over looks good? I'm liking the 3 matches that TommyKarate has put up. Just wanted your thoughts too.
    NO/Oak
    Jax/GB
    Indy/Det
    It's hard to make great case against any of them. I could see oak/aints being little slower paced since both teams like to run despite their reputations. Indy/det just depends if they can keep luck upright, lions type of team that offense won't click when d performing but I would expect it takes 30 to win that one..no issue with over in jax other than I hate playing side and total. I like the over in dal quite a bit.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Welcome back Bankster... one of the few cappers on this forum that I respect. I'm on most of your posted plays myself. Raiders is one of my bigger bets today as I think Oakland will control the line of scrimmage when they have the ball. Saints were already soft up front before losing Sheldon Rankins to injury. Deandre Washington gives Carr an additional weapon out of the backfield as well. I bet it early though and didn't get the best number as I'm now seeing +3.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Love when the producers put a useless, stupid stat....like Nick Folk 26/26 in Metlife Stadium month of September.

Then he gags on a 22 yarder.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

BANK!

Glad you're still around. Hope all is well, my friend.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Love when the producers put a useless, stupid stat....like Nick Folk 26/26 in Metlife Stadium month of September.

Then he gags on a 22 yarder.
    Fuckinn nfl man, only sport my dumb ass won't take points under 3 and it constantly penetrates me. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    BANK!

Glad you're still around. Hope all is well, my friend.

Yea I'm hanging in there my friend. can't complain, just had so much going on this summer w work, new chick, and all that life bs I just didn't have the time for grinding baseball every day. Everything good in NC's world?

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Good to see ya banker....

wanted your advice on whether to hedge this monday night and for how much? Lost 2 units today....bet just $100 unit in NFL soo down about 220 on week in nfl...just take free money ? or partially ? or what you thinking?

09/11 10:48 AM Parlay $25.00 to win $630.15
    Football NFL - Tampa Bay Buccaneers +4 -170 for Game
    Football NFL - New York Jets +1 -110 for Game
    Football NFL - Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville JaguarsTotal O 46½ -140 for Game
    Football NFL - Dallas Cowboys +4 -205 for Game
    Football NFL - Kansas City Chiefs -290 for Game
    Football NFL - Green Bay Packers -200 for Game
    Football NFL - Los Angeles Rams -140 for Game

So with Jets as a push Im assuming it like to win 500 range?

2daBank

I don't like lambs at all bro. Take the free money. Granted I don't like sf either but really no reason lambs laying anything on road, I hate hedging but thinks I'd go ahead and get my money back put little on skins and call it a week for real.
    Points Awarded:

Smutbucket gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I don't like lambs at all bro. Take the free money. Granted I don't like sf either but really no reason lambs laying anything on road, I hate hedging but thinks I'd go ahead and get my money back put little on skins and call it a week for real.
    Gun to head Rams lose tomorrow and cover home opener in LA vs Sea next week.

12 Last