No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea I'm hanging in there my friend. can't complain, just had so much going on this summer w work, new chick, and all that life bs I just didn't have the time for grinding baseball every day. Everything good in NC's world?
    Good, yeah. Just busy. In the same boat re: baseball.

New woman, eh? If I remember, you were with the other for a long time.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

GL banker, glad to see you back

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

Don't mean to curse it if anyone followed but happy with this right now.4 teamer earlier

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Welcome back 2daBank

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Hey Bank, any plays/insights today?

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by Chugs View Post
    Hey Bank, any plays/insights today?
    hes waiting for whatever tout he uses to release their plays then hell post here as his own. Guy is a major fraud.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    hes waiting for whatever tout he uses to release their plays then hell post here as his own. Guy is a major fraud.
    Get a fccking life

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Then why are you here?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

LOLS, excellent positive addition to the forum. Keep up the good work.

Mang015
    Mang015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

giants/saints over
    ravens
    take that 2dabank!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sorry bout last week guys honestly I just didn't like the card and passed completely. Turns out I did the right thing cause I went Ofer in btp (only cause that miserable prick took pack and ruined only play I loved last week w Vikings!) lol. Sometimes the best play is no plays!! I do however like the card much more this week so let's get to it!!

Btw while I appreciate ya'll coming to my defense just ignore that miserable waste of life and any other troll like him. Everyone knows I'm far from a fraud and he nothing but trailer trash.

2daBank

Vikings+7..2x..ya'll know I've loved this minny team since Zimmer was hired, the guy can flat out coach defense. this a ton of points to give a defense this good, don't care it on the road cause defense travels. Ap being gone doesn't concern me, McKinnon and Asiata are more than capable of filling his shoes. As much crap as I've given Bradford over the years I actually think he makes this team even better. I expect this to be a really good game either team could win but I'd be shocked if it was decided by more than a score. Def some value in the ml as well but I'll happily take the td here..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Bradford is better too bad AP wasnt AP but shit score 13 pts and you will win 90% of your games this year

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good luck nice writeup im looking at that game now as well bank

2daBank

Vikings+7..2x..ya'll know I've loved this minny team since Zimmer was hired, the guy can flat out coach defense. this a ton of points to give a defense this good, don't care it on the road cause defense travels. Ap being gone doesn't concern me, McKinnon and Asiata are more than capable of filling his shoes. As much crap as I've given Bradford over the years I actually think he makes this team even better. I expect this to be a really good game either team could win but I'd be shocked if it was decided by more than a score. Def some value in the ml as well but I'll happily take the td here..
    Jets +3-120. 1x.. I hate going against kc in arrowhead but jets another team I'm kinda high on. Forte has been a great addition to a already strong offense. I think the defense will come around once they stop putting revis old ass on a island, on bright side not like Alex smith is gonna torch any corner deep with his arm. On a neutral I have jets as the better team and although I give kc a solid 3.5 for their home field I still think this line should be a pk.. Jets will also be one of my teaser teams as I love them getting 8.5..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Good luck nice writeup im looking at that game now as well bank
    There not any team in the league I wouldn't take minny and 7 points against. Like you said they just manage 13-14 points good chance they will be within 7. I like them to be around 20 in this one and think 17 magic number to cover.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

Jets +3-120. 1x.. I hate going against kc in arrowhead but jets another team I'm kinda high on. Forte has been a great addition to a already strong offense. I think the defense will come around once they stop putting revis old ass on a island, on bright side not like Alex smith is gonna torch any corner deep with his arm. On a neutral I have jets as the better team and although I give kc a solid 3.5 for their home field I still think this line should be a pk.. Jets will also be one of my teaser teams as I love them getting 8.5..
    2 team 6 point teaser 2x

Jets+8.5/phins-3

Jets a live dog imo and just don't see much chance this game isn't tight even if kc wins it won't be by more than a td.. Mia had about as brutal a 1st 2 games a team could get, travel to sea to play in toughest stadium in league then to New England the next week. How ignorant is nfl for that schedule? Now they get a reprieve w a home game against a Browns team down to a straight up bum at qb, fish defense gonna eat this kid alive and I expect Mia coach to get the offense on track in what outta be fairly easy win..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-25-16 at 03:18 AM.

2daBank

2 team 6 point teaser 2x

Jets+8.5/phins-3

Jets a live dog imo and just don't see much chance this game isn't tight even if kc wins it won't be by more than a td.. Mia had about as brutal a 1st 2 games a team could get, travel to sea to play in toughest stadium in league then to New England the next week. How ignorant is nfl for that schedule? Now they get a reprieve w a home game against a Browns team down to a straight up bum at qb, fish defense gonna eat this kid alive and I expect Mia coach to get the offense on track in what outrage be fairly easy win..
    Den/Cincy un 43..1x.. If I could get 44 I would make this a 1.5x play and maybe it will go up I dunno but willing to take some at this number as I think 23-20 is about high as this game goes and to get there it will take defense setting up scores. Cincy been one of best home teams for some time now and I'm very tempted to play them but laying that hook scares me in what I obviously think will be low scoring game. While bungals d not quite as good as they been in past they certainly capable of making semian come back to reality. Just don't see donks offense having much success. I certainly don't see ginger lighting up this donks d. This gonna be a physical game both teams attempt more rushes than passes and I think both settling for more fgs than tds when they actually do move the fb. Feels to me like a game 20 points will win it.

2daBank

Ml parlay .5 to win 1.95

Cin ml
    Phins ml
    Sea ml
    Dal ml
    Bucs ml

I don't do many of these but like this one where bungals obviously the scary pick. That said Cincy at home in the reg season beats good teams consistently.

Browns don't have a shot in hell as fish finally get a break after drawing about the worst possible schedule to start a season.

Sea at home against a niner team who doesn't have nearly the defensive line seachickens make shift oline has faced the 1st 2 weeks. Actually think sea covers the number and just no way I see them dropping this game..

Bears been terrible and now on a short week coming off a game they suffered a ton of injuries. Boys oline will dominate this game and Zeke finally goes off.

Lambs got their token Jeff fisher in division upset last week, without even scoring a td (all season, lol) now like typical bum fisher teams they go across country and get their asses handed to them.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-25-16 at 06:28 AM.

2daBank

2 team 6 point teaser 2x

Jets+8.5/phins-3

Jets a live dog imo and just don't see much chance this game isn't tight even if kc wins it won't be by more than a td.. Mia had about as brutal a 1st 2 games a team could get, travel to sea to play in toughest stadium in league then to New England the next week. How ignorant is nfl for that schedule? Now they get a reprieve w a home game against a Browns team down to a straight up bum at qb, fish defense gonna eat this kid alive and I expect Mia coach to get the offense on track in what outrage be fairly easy win..

Den/Cincy un 43..1x.. If I could get 44 I would make this a 1.5x play and maybe it will go up I dunno but willing to take some at this number as I think 23-20 is about high as this game goes and to get there it will take defense setting up scores. Cincy been one of best home teams for some time now and I'm very tempted to play them but laying that hook scares me in what I obviously think will be low scoring game. While bungals d not quite as good as they been in past they certainly capable of making semian come back to reality. Just don't see donks offense having much success. I certainly don't see ginger lighting up this donks d. This gonna be a physical game both teams attempt more rushes than passes and I think both settling for more fgs than tds when they actually do move the fb. Feels to me like a game 20 points will win it.
    Jags ml ev..1.5x..despite the disappointing start I still believe this jags team on the rise. They had the pack dead to rights week 1 and just couldn't finish the job in a game they outplayed gb (we did get the cover tho!), last week was a disaster but young team west coast trip off a tough loss, things just snowballed fast on them.

Now back home and facing a Ravens team who gotta be the ugliest 2-0 in the league. They managed all of 13 points against bills Swiss cheese d. Then last week they lose to Browns if Cle qb doesn't get knocked out. I do like addition of Mike Wallace and have been using him in dfs every week and have him in few more lineups this week. Overall tho the jags offense far more potent and this Ravens secondary can be had. I think Allen Robinson and co break out this week and hang a decent number while the defense plays well enough. 27-23 jags..

2daBank

I hate playing total and side but I do like the over in jax as well

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

good luck banker. like your jags pick

2daBank

2 team 6 point teaser 2x

Jets+8.5/phins-3

Jags ml ev..1.5x..despite the disappointing start I still believe this jags team on the rise. They had the pack dead to rights week 1 and just couldn't finish the job in a game they outplayed gb (we did get the cover tho!), last week was a disaster but young team west coast trip off a tough loss, things just snowballed fast on them.

Now back home and facing a Ravens team who gotta be the ugliest 2-0 in the league. They managed all of 13 points against bills Swiss cheese d. Then last week they lose to Browns if Cle qb doesn't get knocked out. I do like addition of Mike Wallace and have been using him in dfs every week and have him in few more lineups this week. Overall tho the jags offense far more potent and this Ravens secondary can be had. I think Allen Robinson and co break out this week and hang a decent number while the defense plays well enough. 27-23 jags..
    Bucs ml 1.67 to 1... Clearly someone with more money than me likes the lambs. More power to them but at this price lambs and their shitbag coach have to show me. I know this team and after they upset a division rival they not gonna be up to travel across the country and take on a pissed off Tampa team in their home opener. Just can't envision lambs holding Jamis and co under 20+ , do you think they can score enough to win a game in the 20s? I don't..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

gl today buddy. Amari Cooper over 78.5 (-105) yards is my fav prop play of the day i think

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Bank, can`t wait for Jaws to sugarcoat Fitzie`s performance.
    I am not sure if I have ever seen a professional QB blatantly telegraph their target worse than that.

Forget about the last few. The 2 in the RZ were so forced (both 2nd down I believe) that
    you have to question his judgement.

D basically gave up 10 points. Pull the goalie next time.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Agree about Fitz...I was so sick after watching the game. Had jets all kinda ways, including teased to +10.5 and +14.5...just needed them to punch one of those early chances and they get it done. No idea what was going on...I would say he got paid off but 6 int's would be hard to do if you were trying to throw it to the other team. smh

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Bank, love the analysis as always, but any way we can get your weekly picks a little sooner...like on Friday or Saturday? I wanna compare and contrast them with mine.

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Checking in so the thread goes to my recent posts.

BOL this season bank let's get to the money.

mkracier
    mkracier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Banker,

Keep killin it. Apologies for my Jets (mostly Fitzpatrick) shittin the bed last week. Love them this week against that porous Seattle O-line.

See you Sunday!

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Hey Bank, where you been? I been taking a bath this season.

First 12