lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Dead issue. Too much being made out of it. He is a punk ass. Ignore the dummy.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    People actually were ignoring him as he sat down the first 2 preseason games. Then he went out of his way to inform people including the media that he would be sitting down during the anthem while he was dressed. He's a drama queen who is just mad that he is playing second fiddle to Gabbart.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

He will be out of the league soon. Then he can help blm kill people.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    People actually were ignoring him as he sat down the first 2 preseason games. Then he went out of his way to inform people including the media that he would be sitting down during the anthem while he was dressed. He's a drama queen who is just mad that he is playing second fiddle to Gabbart.

yeah man i know... I mean it can't be about what he said it was about huh? It has to be him playing second fiddle to gabbert. Anything to avoid the facts huh? I bet people probably acted the same towards Ali when he did the things he did. Now the guy is revered and held in really high esteem. Nobody liked Ali at the time he was doing the things he is now looked up to for. People talk about America being great for it's liberties and freedoms but when someone exercises some of those freedoms people bash the guy. I don't get it.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    glad you read it brother. We have to hold police accountable for their actions. A third party should review cases where an officer discharges their weapon, it shouldn't be conducted internally. Things like body cams are a step forward, it would also be nice if police would speak up and admit fault when they wrongfully murder a person.
    You make a valid point. For example, tomorrow is inventory day at my job. We have a third-party come in to double check our work. Good luck getting the union to allow something like that.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    ryan lochte embarrased the country yall dont giv af about that
    kap stand up for unheard ppl that get dicked by the country but yall are infuriated cuz you love this country and its flag so much huh
    I would argue there is nothing to debate in this case. He is an absolute douchenozzle.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You make a valid point. For example, tomorrow is inventory day at my job. We have a third-party come in to double check our work. Good luck getting the union to allow something like that.
    What industry do you work in? I'm just curious as to why your company would pay employees to take inventory and then also pay another company to double check?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    yeah man i know... I mean it can't be about what he said it was about huh? It has to be him playing second fiddle to gabbert. Anything to avoid the facts huh? I bet people probably acted the same towards Ali when he did the things he did. Now the guy is revered and held in really high esteem. Nobody liked Ali at the time he was doing the things he is now looked up to for. People talk about America being great for it's liberties and freedoms but when someone exercises some of those freedoms people bash the guy. I don't get it.
    I don't remember him complaining about those issues when he was playing well.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

If fans boycotting Levi's stadium... he will be waive like a Malignant....

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't remember him complaining about those issues when he was playing well.
    yeah I know you don't. So he has to make sure he's playing well when he decides to take a stand? Man what are all these rules? What about the reasons he gave for doing this? Are they not valid?

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

complaining about oppression while wearing a t-shirt with fidel castro

Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave Kaabee 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

He didn't stand up because he is too fockn lazy. It has nothing to do with sending a message. He covered his ars by saying he was sending a message. He was just too tired. Your typical lazy Niggerian (bad speller)! Fock him and almost all of his kind! Worthless, lazy. thankless, low IQ's. Watch the interview with the sister of the man who go shot in Milwaukee. She states NOT to burn down their neighborhood, but burn down the suburbs. Because we needs our "WEAVE" yes she did say because we need our "WEAVE" !! That my friends takes the fockn cake. Somebody with better computer skill please post that interview so all the great white minds can take a look and get a good laugh at Tanikwa Aunt Jamima

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    He didn't stand up because he is too fockn lazy. It has nothing to do with sending a message. He covered his ars by saying he was sending a message. He was just too tired. Your typical lazy Niggerian (bad speller)! Fock him and almost all of his kind! Worthless, lazy. thankless, low IQ's. Watch the interview with the sister of the man who go shot in Milwaukee. She states NOT to burn down their neighborhood, but burn down the suburbs. Because we needs our "WEAVE" yes she did say because we need our "WEAVE" !! That my friends takes the fockn cake. Somebody with better computer skill please post that interview so all the great white minds can take a look and get a good laugh at Tanikwa Aunt Jamima
    She needs her weaves what can you do?

ZINISTER

Thanks Jibby. When I use the expression Jibby lipped NIGGAS it is something we say around here when talkn bout our Niggas. Nothing against your screen name.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Thanks Jibby. When I use the expression Jibby lipped NIGGAS it is something we say around here when talkn bout our Niggas. Nothing against your screen name.
    Where you from?

ZINISTER

Akron Ohio total niggas town

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Akron Ohio total niggas town
    That's the black crime capital of the Country, right? Or it's right up there with Detroit...

Everyone I ever met from Akron moved, white people though.. Couldn't handle the crime and black thug activity...

Is that correct?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    It's simple...There are bad black people...there are bad white people...

END OF THREAD
    Do percentages matter. ? Or statistical or empirical data?

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    When the red necks have to make note, everytime a black isn't killed by a white cop......
    you can be sure there is an epidemic brewing!
    It does not happen enough to worry about it. Neither do attacks by "terrorists," but as much press as it gets, you'd think people would just stay inside their homes. It's called fear mongering and it's nothing new.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Lol. Common white guy response.
    Is committing fraud to get food stamps a black guy response?

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Cam who?

Super cam. Pre superbowl he was prancing about in a superman cape. Guess he didnt watch denver game films. Such a silly ass cam is. Embarrassment to hisself and team.

vividjohn45

Like next big tennis tournament. Nadar come out and play a set in a superman cape. Or in a pga major ernie els wear a batman cape in a playoff round. Or verlander pitching in the american league final in a zorro cape. Cam is a horses ass.

vividjohn45

Proly the only current player in all sports who could get away with wearing a superman cape in a final is david ortiz. Now there i would stand up and appluad. But what the fuk has cam ever done. ?

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hearing Kap will start Thursday night's preseason game. Roughly 30 snaps to be taken and he's requested a limited play book with 'no flag routes' or he'll spike the ball.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Hearing Kap will start Thursday night's preseason game. Roughly 30 snaps to be taken and he's requested a limited play book with 'no flag routes' or he'll spike the ball.
    I hope his offensive lineman exercise their right to not block for him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The American flag is stickered on the back of his playing helmet too....so....maybe he should be consistent and just not wear it in protest....scramble and dive head first into the pile this week 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The American flag is stickered on the back of his playing helmet too....so....maybe he should be consistent and just not wear it in protest....scramble and dive head first into the pile this week
    The idiot was wearing a Fidel Castro shirt this week,he's a total contradiction of himself.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's the black crime capital of the Country, right? Or it's right up there with Detroit...

Everyone I ever met from Akron moved, white people though.. Couldn't handle the crime and black thug activity...

Is that correct?
    total zombie land. it is terrible. i am in a place named Green now. I left my home to get away from my liberal piece of shyt step daughter. Green is a wealthy nice town. i am not wealthy! i live with my friends wife. He lives in Napa, CA very wealthy!

ZINISTER

i'm done with this thread! This High Octa Maroon MFer is not worth any more of my time. High Octa Maroon is a guy that has no real identity. he is a bit of everything.Lil thislilthat and has that weird coloring. fock him!! peace

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Is committing fraud to get food stamps a black guy response?
    Lol it wouldve been a decent comeback if it made sense.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The idiot was wearing a Fidel Castro shirt this week,he's a total contradiction of himself.
    He's an ignorant idiot for sure. No clue about real world oppression.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last