RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

good job chief

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I am on here to talk about sports. When you have all these dumb fock opinions, I am going to have mine. I have been on here for a few years and hardly ever see any meaningful exchange of football knowledge. I use this site to fade the tards that are on here. I don't know what is wrong with Tre Mason and neither does any of you. You are believing what you are reading, which tells me your are an absolute dumb fock. Of course mamas going to say Tre can't think because of concussions. We don't know what this dude does behind doors. Yea it sucks for a human to be in this condition. I will not sit and read our black brethren on here spew their racists remarks while good old pucie whitey sits and agrees. I will curb my hate for these primates on here the best I can from here on out. Let's talk football. If you are reading this Shyt n Gravy any time you want to get it on I am in Akron, Ohio-total Brother town. I have lived here my whole life and dealt with your kind every day. Dominated them on the field and off. No fear here!
    more than tre mason, you need to seek help immediately...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I am on here to talk about sports. When you have all these dumb fock opinions, I am going to have mine. I have been on here for a few years and hardly ever see any meaningful exchange of football knowledge. I use this site to fade the tards that are on here. I don't know what is wrong with Tre Mason and neither does any of you. You are believing what you are reading, which tells me your are an absolute dumb fock. Of course mamas going to say Tre can't think because of concussions. We don't know what this dude does behind doors. Yea it sucks for a human to be in this condition. I will not sit and read our black brethren on here spew their racists remarks while good old pucie whitey sits and agrees. I will curb my hate for these primates on here the best I can from here on out. Let's talk football. If you are reading this Shyt n Gravy any time you want to get it on I am in Akron, Ohio-total Brother town. I have lived here my whole life and dealt with your kind every day. Dominated them on the field and off. No fear here!
    Do they play sports in akron? I remember lebron losing to a gcl school in finals of state. I know that colerain owns teams up north, Just screwing with you. Friends went to kenmore and 2 were major college head coaches lol They graduated in early 70's with one playing for o.s.u

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Do they play sports in akron? I remember lebron losing to a gcl school in finals of state. I know that colerain owns teams up north, Just screwing with you. Friends went to kenmore and 2 were major college head coaches lol They graduated in early 70's with one playing for o.s.u
    Back when teams from the city of Akron had talent. The teams today are a joke! Everybody is moving outta the city. It has become a complete Zombie run down piece of shyt.

First 12