FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

2016 NFL Season bets

Hello fellas! 2015 was quite good to me, netted about 10k swedish crowns, but if the panthers wouldnīt have laid an egg against the falcons, and finished 16-0, I would have made 13k more. Still I got a bit lucky to cash in on All day to win rushing title after he went down against the bears in week 13, I believe. Gosh, that was a scary moment for my wallet...

Anyway, does anyone of you guys think there is some value on these "seasonbets" already? Steelers to score the most points during the reag season at + 1000 really looks nice to me. Think Bell will have one hell of a season, and Big Ben does a good job throwing the ball to Brown and the other guys. Any inputs/opinions? How about the price?

Team with worst record? How about them lions at + 1600? Will they even have a chance replacing Megatron? I donīt think so. On the other hand, the bears doesnīt look to good either... What do you guys say?

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

steelers wont play that much swiss cheese defenses. Ok they can trash the NFC east, but on the other hand, Div clashes should not be all high scoring. AFC East is tough defense. Colts and KC, ok-ok. But at 1000 maaaay worth a shot but not the greatest value. How much for Jaguars? Rather lay 0,5 unit with them.

worst record : niners or bucs and a longshot: bills

FlaxMartin

Thx for your input sir! In my mind, steelers can score 90 points on the browns in their 2 games, question is will it be enough?
    +5000 on the jags to score the most points, wow, that is worth a couple of tenners at least!

Have you got any opinion on all day? Will he repeat as rushing champ? Unfortunatelly I think heīll only play on first and second downs this season also. That Kid McKinnon looks like the real deal coming on on 3rd and medium/3rd and long downs.

Something that alsco caught my eye just now, when the odds on rec champs play came, is Deandre Hopkins and OBJ, at +1000.
    Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    steelers wont play that much swiss cheese defenses. Ok they can trash the NFC east, but on the other hand, Div clashes should not be all high scoring. AFC East is tough defense. Colts and KC, ok-ok. But at 1000 maaaay worth a shot but not the greatest value. How much for Jaguars? Rather lay 0,5 unit with them.

worst record : niners or bucs and a longshot: bills

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Im not so sure about either of them. Both of them are hands down beasts. But Houston may have found a new run game with Miller and might feed him more. Giants also have Sterling who could steal the show. So 1000 seeems just right price to me mate.
    Jags at 5000 now thats value. Only fear is Bortles progressed and matured in the offseason, taking notes from pro QBs so he can decrease his INT% which could mean less pass.
    In my opinion AP will regress. More likely Gurley or Leveon
    I already locked in jags win it all for fun +5000
    Other I am eyeing with on Bet365 is Doug Martin rush under 1175.5 -138 this should hit more than not. And fat lacy over 1050.5. Come on man he is still top 6 after dropping the cheeseburgers.

FlaxMartin

Thanks for your input sir!

Iīm with you that Bortles might progress even more, and +5000 is to good value to not bet.
    I also found Larry Fitz to rec for the most yards at +8000! Is this value or what?

I also believe that +800 on Doug Martin to become rushing champ is a joke, he must regress this year?
    Or at least the buccs will regress.

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    Im not so sure about either of them. Both of them are hands down beasts. But Houston may have found a new run game with Miller and might feed him more. Giants also have Sterling who could steal the show. So 1000 seeems just right price to me mate.
    Jags at 5000 now thats value. Only fear is Bortles progressed and matured in the offseason, taking notes from pro QBs so he can decrease his INT% which could mean less pass.
    In my opinion AP will regress. More likely Gurley or Leveon
    I already locked in jags win it all for fun +5000
    Other I am eyeing with on Bet365 is Doug Martin rush under 1175.5 -138 this should hit more than not. And fat lacy over 1050.5. Come on man he is still top 6 after dropping the cheeseburgers.

TheHaus
    TheHaus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

hey man david johnson at 66-1 is a steal. Same with Leveon bell rushing title 18-1 along with DJ for rushing.

Also consider passing yards andrew luck 18-1

Please let me know where I can bet these props i only have 5dimes and 365 isnt available for me.

Also - Brandin Cooks 40-1 recieving yards is worth a shot

Consider Matt forte at 80-1 rushing title

FlaxMartin

David Johnson at +2000 at bet365. LOL! Where can you fins bell at 18 times the money?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaus View Post
    hey man david johnson at 66-1 is a steal. Same with Leveon bell rushing title 18-1 along with DJ for rushing.

Also consider passing yards andrew luck 18-1

Please let me know where I can bet these props i only have 5dimes and 365 isnt available for me.

Also - Brandin Cooks 40-1 recieving yards is worth a shot

Consider Matt forte at 80-1 rushing title

TheHaus

DJ for MVP 66-1 Leveon bell for rushing title 18-1

FlaxMartin

DJ for MVP 66-1 Leveon bell for rushing title 18-1
    Yes but at what site?

TheHaus

yours 365

FlaxMartin

yours 365
    My bet365 account pays me +900 on bell to become rushing champion, wtf?