irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

The Cleveland Browns had the best draft this year

They addressed almost every need a team could. They got Bookends for DE, excellent WR's, a pair of OT, linebackers and even a backup QB. Damn good draft!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

lets see how they utilize it.. you think RGIII is up for the task??

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Depends how you define "better". Jacksonville had the best draft in terms of being serious contenders to win their division NOW. Browns draft may take 2-3 years to evaluate, they are not going anywhere this year.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Depends how you define "better". Jacksonville had the best draft in terms of being serious contenders to win their division NOW. Browns draft may take 2-3 years to evaluate, they are not going anywhere this year.
    I agree that the Jags first three picks are all going to start on their defense and make an impact immediately. I think they will make the playoffs because offense wasn't the problem. However I do think the two DE's Cleveland picked as well as a couple of LB's will drastically improve this team. I also think that the Houston Texans with the WR's Fuller and Braxton Miller are gonna help Osweiler bigtime!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    I agree that the Jags first three picks are all going to start on their defense and make an impact immediately. I think they will make the playoffs because offense wasn't the problem. However I do think the two DE's Cleveland picked as well as a couple of LB's will drastically improve this team. I also think that the Houston Texans with the WR's Fuller and Braxton Miller are gonna help Osweiler bigtime!
    And don't forget Dante Fowler comes back for Jags as essentially a rookie too. Yes the Browns should be improved, but I do not see them as playoff threats this year.