VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

I love how people throw around the word "cheater". Isn't any deliberate rule violation "cheating"?

How about an offensive lineman? His man has him beat and is going to sack the QB. So he grabs him and holds on. Holding. Ten yards. Deliberate act. But, nobody gets suspended or called a cheater.

So what if a quarterback likes a little less or more air in the football. How is that affecting the other team? Their QB doesn't touch that ball. They have other balls that he uses.

Uniforms, pads, and other equipment is customized to each player's likes and dislikes. Why can't the air in the ball be customized to how the QB likes it? Some players wear longer spikes than other players. Are they cheating?

I think this whole thing has been overblown. It just seems like a vendetta against the Pats.
    Last edited by VeggieDog; 04-25-16 at 05:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, and Capybara

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Just more motivation for the Patriots.

Brady will take off a quarter of the season and be as fresh as ever when the playoffs start.

Get your futures now.
    Brady undoubtedly the SMARTEST QB ever. I keep on thinking about how PERFECT Denver's D needed to be... to beat him in that playoff game. The guy plays like a robot.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    My favorite part is how worked up people like Ratzz get over word "cheater" and want them stoned to death for something so insignificant. Obviously cheating just a way of life and transcends sports, and willing to bet 99.9% of all man guilty of multiple ways, multiple times and far worse than deflating a football or putting Vaseline on a go##amn baseball lol.

1. School where it all starts and most are guilty of the cheat.
    2. Significant other
    3. Taxes
    4. Insider trading among many all way down to cheating their diet or speeding in traffic.

Guilty of 1 or more on this short list alone anyone? Yeah I thought so myself included so be careful when throwing stones Mr glasshouse
    lol... suuuure.. you forgot one..

5. cheating and rigging EVERY NFL GAME in ANY WAY YOU CAN

look at how normal you are desperately trying to make this all seem...!!

this suspension is killing you, because you know they are cheaters, and you require validation of this to feel good about yourself. and public haranguing and inevitable conviction in the Court of Public Opinion is too much for you to bear..

so all of you Pat fans resort to "...but... but... EVERYBODY CHEATS.. at EVERYTHING!!"

look at how long your list is..
    desperate to include all of us in your disgraceful group.

WRONG.

only BELICHIK and BRADY are caught up in shit like this.
    Brady texted his ballboy over 70 times regarding this matter.

and ON the VERY day was to speak to the NFL.. he DESTROYS the phone.

G-U-I-L-T-Y

Retires in shame, no Hall of Fame, cast out by all the other greats.

Montana (his idol) has repeatedly called him Brady a cheat and a liar.
    Montana/Walsh no scandals. Just wins.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

@MLD I read up a bit on Ernie Adams. Pretty intriguing guy and mastermind of football /mathematics. Keyser Soze of football funny how no players or former employers or coaches know anything about the guy he's strictly Beli's right hand man and advisor.

Loved the story about him working for Browns in 90's and Modell telling everyone on staff I know this guy Ernie works for me, I pay him, but I will be pay anyone $10,000 if you can tell me what the hell he actually does.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ratzz, learn how to read son. I clearly said cheating transcends sports. Do you know what transcends means? Look it up! You clearly won't acknowledge cheating goes on in sports outside of Patriots. Ok fair enough you are just stupid or unwilling to acknowledge. I was simply laying out the irony how people who cheat everyday in their own lives want to pile on some guy for a deflated football for fukks sake. Don't start with me son your in own wrong league for an intellectual debate.

Btw Ratboy I'm on record over years as a Raider fan. No love for Pats whatsoever and as a Raider fan I should hate for obvious reasons. But that was not a Pats issue it was a dumb rule or "law" which like most are stupid and unnecessary. Wanna laugh at the short list too? Again I specifically stated it was a short list where I rattled off half dozen of most common cheat offenses most are in fact guilty of aside from the insider trading which is mostly designed for a more "exclusive group" but one many are familiar with and very common in their world. Have a nice day half wit and once again so sorry for having to make you look stupid again. Learn to read and get better comprehension skills my suggestion!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 04-25-16 at 06:29 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

After giving it some thought I've come to a conclusion. Ratzz is a cop or could be one. Shows all the traits he never understands the narrative, has a one sided tunnel vision view with his small dikk aimed at one path despite it being such a widespread issue. Now you can argue a lawyer has same qualities and you would be correct. Difference between a lawyer and cop despite both are slaves to "the evil man and his structure". Least a lawyer is educated, knows how to read and interpret before making his b.s. argument. A cop just flat out stupid knucklehead with pent up anger and other issues.

Ratzz

Ratzz, learn how to read son. I clearly said cheating transcends sports. Do you know what transcends means? Look it up! You clearly won't acknowledge cheating goes on in sports outside of Patriots. Ok fair enough you are just stupid or unwilling to acknowledge. I was simply laying out the irony how people who cheat everyday in their own lives want to pile on some guy for a deflated football for fukks sake. Don't start with me son your in own wrong league for an intellectual debate.
    !
    i do not think that cheating at this level existed prior to the events related to SpyGate and DeflateGate masterminded Bill Belichik and Tom Brady. Elsewise, i am certain that would have been mentioned specifically in the Exodus as one of the fabled Commandments.
    Hence the ire (merited) that is directed towards the Pats organization (especially Brady and Belichik).

you seem to conveniently wave it off, as a common aspect of all human behavior and interaction. If Brady and Belichik had instead been in a financial arena (i.e. Wall St.) they would presently be sitting in a penitentiary for some lengthy period of time.

it is not normal, nor excusable. On the only occasions where there was no illicit activity reported, they twice failed to score more than 17pts. and lost to the NY Giants. This is why Brady and Belichik eagerly returned to cheating, they simply cannot man-up and swallow the bitter pill of failure.

Alas, now the pill they must swallow is far larger and far more bitter than "failure to win the Superbowl"..

"Failure to honestly compete". The inability to simply "be" what they are (devoid of deception, without an illegally created advantage)

..but i must give credit where it is due; you are right about one thing, cheating does indeed transcend sports. As it speaks volumes of a person's integrity and inner being. The image evoked by Brady and Belichik (et al) will always be emblazoned with the Scarlet Letter "C" until they ride off in the hills.

These Patriots are done after this. They can only hang their heads from this point onward.
    They cannot win honestly, and they cannot continue to cheat. Ostracized and excommunicated from their peers, yet allowed to play.

They should just retire. ®

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Ratface, shut the penetrate up. Who the penetrate listens to any of your ramblings?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Ratface, shut the penetrate up. Who the penetrate listens to any of your ramblings?
    Psychology 101: the stereotypical response of the dullard that follows an inability to grasp what has been expressed

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ratzz 1st off as I've stated on MANY occasions I'm not a Pats fan. I just know the history of sports very well and the cheating elements that go with it. Pats are NO exception here what don't you get? I noticed in a post you underline for some dumb reason Montana is Brady's idol and all his rings are clean. Seriously what don't you get about Montana and Rices recent admissions they too cheated in 80's?? Again it's why you are a small dikk cop keying in on 1 objective before looking at all the facts or knowing what you speak of.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And Ratzz once again you lose. I simply stated a handful of most cheats in society and make no mistake it's much closer to 99% than the fake ass lying squad you represent. Not saying it's anything to be proud of either just stating a FACT most here are essential vermon guilty of the cheat including yourself I'm sure. Chance a half wit like you has overcome the temptation of general man is unlikely. Simply put you are not that smart and not beyond reproach there is zero doubt on that. More like a god complex for you who judges others. Scariest c7nts on earth! And I would gladly take you out. Wanna try me fool? Just give me the address....

Ratzz

And Ratzz once again you lose. I simply stated a handful of most cheats in society and make no mistake it's much closer to 99% than the fake ass lying squad you represent. Not saying it's anything to be proud of either just stating a FACT most here are essential vermon guilty of the cheat including yourself I'm sure. Chance a half wit like you has overcome the temptation of general man is unlikely. Simply put you are not that smart and not beyond reproach there is zero doubt on that. More like a god complex for you who judges others. Scariest c7nts on earth! And I would gladly take you out. Wanna try me fool? Just give me the address....
    lol.. what happened.. you start drinking?

you appeared to actually be doing well.. i suppose a few well composed words compel you to unravel..
    debasing yourself with empty and pot valiant threats of physicality is not beneath you, per se.. however unflattering to anyone.

all you Brady go's are all so predictably similar.. once the glimmer of gold plated image has been scratched and exposed you attack the messengers and bearers of truth.

it's obvious that you are still in love with Brady. Let him go. He doesn't love you, you fool. He's using you. Admit your error and try to move on.. your bf will never be elected to the hallowed Hall of Fame.. so abandon that altogether.. if Montana (his own childhood idol) was nothing to do with him, and has labeled him a cheat and a liar.. then he is finished.

Montana is a 100% celebrated athlete that rightly earned all of his accolades, and universally accepted to be the greatest All-Time of the Superbowl QB's.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    one LIAR defending another I LOVE IT!!!!

them LIARS sho' do stick together!!

Harry N. Lloyd

Tom Brady is one of the great athletes of our time. A 6th round draft pick, 4 time Super Bowl winner, great teammate, no off-field issues, huge benefactor of Best Buddies and other charities for people with disabilities, keeps himself in incredible shape, always comes prepared to play--every day, every week, every year.

Roger Goodell is a corporate POS who is a herpes sore on the ass of Sports.

Ratzz, you got your guy and I've got mine.

Ratzz

Tom Brady is one of the great athletes of our time. A 6th round draft pick, 4 time Super Bowl winner, great teammate, no off-field issues, huge benefactor of Best Buddies and other charities for people with disabilities, keeps himself in incredible shape, always comes prepared to play--every day, every week, every year.

Roger Goodell is a corporate POS who is a herpes sore on the ass of Sports.

Ratzz, you got your guy and I've got mine.
    Tom Brady is a ZERO-time Superbowl winner.
    people must win clean, no scandals. ALL marred. No Hall of Fame.

just like Barry Bonds... Roger Clemens.. Mark McGwire.. Sammy Sosa....
    cheaters will NEVER be welcome.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    pats have been openly cheating for over a decade

should have been much more
    but... but... they hate us cause they ain't us.... righhhhhhtttttt

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You could just stop Cheating

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    wow

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    that's the thing.

they can't.

they must cheat. it is like breathing to them. it is expressing themselves on the field.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

I don't think this matters... Tom will find a way to appeal the decision once again and it will be lifted. It's more of a pissing contest at this point. If Goodell dropped it to 2 games or something maybe he'd take it to make it go away. I don't see him taking the 4 games

Tom will find a way to push it off each season until he just retires. Pats haters will just have to deal with it.

If this goes to the Supreme Court NFL should be embarrassed. This is already a fiasco.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sharp View Post
    I don't think this matters... Tom will find a way to appeal the decision once again and it will be lifted. It's more of a pissing contest at this point. If Goodell dropped it to 2 games or something maybe he'd take it to make it go away. I don't see him taking the 4 games

Tom will find a way to push it off each season until he just retires. Pats haters will just have to deal with it.

If this goes to the Supreme Court NFL should be embarrassed. This is already a fiasco.
    LOL.. ZERO chance it gets REVERSED AGAIN...

that can happen a max of twice.. (which it has)

Joe Sharp

And what happens in Supreme Court?

Honest question... I'm certainly not a legal expert

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Tom Brady is a ZERO-time Superbowl winner.
    people must win clean, no scandals. ALL marred. No Hall of Fame.

just like Barry Bonds... Roger Clemens.. Mark McGwire.. Sammy Sosa....
    cheaters will NEVER be welcome.
    It must be liberating to be as ignorant as you are.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Justice won out.

Ratzz

And what happens in Supreme Court?

Honest question... I'm certainly not a legal expert
    it is NOT going to the Supreme Court of the United States..

Presidents do not campaign and run for office to appoint individuals that are going to preside over the outcomes of douchebag players and coaches, i can tell you that.

the ONLY smart move for Brady (this option is off the table of course) is to accept judgement..
    complain about on Twitter like Trump.. and move on

Ratzz

It must be liberating to be as ignorant as you are.
    NO Hall of Fame for either of them..

Hall of Fame has a strict "NO-DOUCHE" policy regarding the eligibility of inductees

Joe Sharp

Hahahahaha

Joe Sharp

The New England Patriots' star quarterback is "far from" ready to accept the ruling and is currently mulling options with his legal team, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

As ESPN's Andrew Brandt explained shortly after Tuesday's announcement, possibilities include petitioning for a rehearing of his case or filing an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Brady and his representatives will likely respond in the coming days, but it appears as though the NFL's never-ending saga is back in full force.

Ratzz

The New England Patriots' star quarterback is "far from" ready to accept the ruling and is currently mulling options with his legal team, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

As ESPN's Andrew Brandt explained shortly after Tuesday's announcement, possibilities include petitioning for a rehearing of his case or filing an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Brady and his representatives will likely respond in the coming days, but it appears as though the NFL's never-ending saga is back in full force.
    unless it is reversed, prior to September. Brady WILL serve sentence. (justifiably so)

there is simply no recourse for this idiot's case to be heard by the Supreme Court

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

I'd be shocked if the SCOTUS wasted their time on a simple case like this.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I'd be shocked if the SCOTUS wasted their time on a simple case like this.
    Brady is being REALLY stupid... all this is going to do is cause hard evidence to come out against him.
    Somebody has texts or something... in challenging this.. it will just ensure that people keep digging..

and it will go down just like A-Rod second steroid scandal..

it will end with Brady in tears at a press conference begging forgiveness

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Supreme Court? Are you fukking insane? The Supreme Court is waiting for a Justice to be confirmed by Senate and you think they will sit down to talk about lack of air pressire in footballs? You guys make me laugh every day.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Supreme Court? Are you fukking insane? The Supreme Court is waiting for a Justice to be confirmed by Senate and you think they will sit down to talk about lack of air pressire in footballs? You guys make me laugh every day.
    Pats fans are fukking morons.. they really think that Brady is one of the Apostles.. it's so stupid.

they are suing the NFL for that lost 1st Round Draft pick. For REAL. actually filed suit.

Patriot Fans vs. NFL

can u believe this shitt!?!?

First 12345 Last