jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Good move

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

RG3 expected to be out 8-10 months for getting a papercut while signing new contract

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

rg3 a thug LOL

talk about ignorant

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I thought they were going after Kapernick.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    they just will never learn , # cleveland loves thugs
    Johnny Manziel is more of a thug than RG3 could ever hope to be.

packerd_00

I just hope it works out for them,I want to see the Browns back on top again,been far to long.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I just hope it works out for them,I want to see the Browns back on top again,been far to long.
    I think he'll do well there. That team has a lot of talent.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-24-16 at 12:46 PM.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think he'll do well there. That team a lot of talent.
    I agree I think he will fit in nicely

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think he'll do well there. That team a lot of talent.
    Yeah I hope your right.

Cheers!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Cleveland is now the Super Bowl front-runner.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I can say is...

Sort of sums it up

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I agree with this. I've always had a soft spot for the Browns. Probably because they've sucked for most of my life.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

3-13

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Black coach

Black quarterback

Naw.... not racist at all.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I agree with this. I've always had a soft spot for the Browns. Probably because they've sucked for most of my life.
    Yeah Patriots fans don't know how good they have it.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 03-24-16 at 01:27 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

A franchise and a career that are both in ruins. Could make for a good, potential sports movie.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Garbage decision from a garbage organization

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

C-Town is a shyt hole! Live in Akron, Ohio. Up that way a bunch. Talk about some racial tension! This city is a time bomb of hate! This town was the car bomb capital of the U.S. in the 70's. If the Browns could draft some of the crazy S.O.B.'s that walk the streets they would be better off. I am a Raider fan, been one my whole life. I must have known to stay the fock away.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    poor Browns fans

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

poor carson wentz is joining the shitshow next month

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Relatively cheap deal for a guy that either becomes the long term starter or stop gap if they draft a kid with 1st round pick.

The Shannahans ruined any chance for him to get healthy and develop his game.

Gotta love how everyone is falling all over themselves for a kid who played in North Dakota. Nobody watched him play for 4 years but they can see he is a future star. ESPN getting hard ons for completing 63 of 65 passes in a scripted passing drill with no defenders...... I hope the kid has a great career but the media hype is just plain dumb.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    they just will never learn , # cleveland loves thugs

he has a nice young white women to keep him grounded, hes FAR from a thug.....

jjgold

Cleve goes 7-9 with an unreal year

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cleve goes 7-9 with an unreal year
    This is very possible! With the way the NFL is anymore, a running QB could change the Browns luck for a year or two. Washington wanted RGIII to be a pocket QB which was a total waste. Let that boy run! When defenses put a spy on the QB, its only a matter of time till someone gets open! Even a clueless team can get to 7-9

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    This is very possible! With the way the NFL is anymore, a running QB could change the Browns luck for a year or two. Washington wanted RGIII to be a pocket QB which was a total waste. Let that boy run! When defenses put a spy on the QB, its only a matter of time till someone gets open! Even a clueless team can get to 7-9
    no, you are wrong...RG3 wanted to be a pocket passer and not run the read zone option...he compared himself to brady, manning, rodgers, and put himself among the elite...in 2014, RG3 and his daddy went directly to Dan Snyder and told him they werent running read zone anymore....they went over Mike Shanahan's head and this is a big reason why Shanahan got fired...Shanahan should have put his foot down from the beginning instead of letting this prima donna punk inmate run the asylum.

ZINISTER

The town of Cleveland will embrace RG3 for a split second. They have been shyt on by every front office that has been in charge of this organization for many years. RG3 has one thing going for him, he plays hard. Say what you want about the kid, but he plays Football. He is no pucie!!! We northern Ohio fans like grit. The coach they have now has better people in the front office then the last several HC's. Farmer the last GM was clueless. The Browns have a couple pretty good RB's. If they get some WR's to throw to (they have ZERO), unless the NFL reinstates Josh Gordon, who played with RG3 at Baylor. The line is a wreck. Probably why they had interest in RG3, for his mobility. Hugh will put a crew together and score a few points. Should be a better shyt show then normal. Hope so, I have to sit through Brown's games weekly hanging out with my friends. I like Hugh, has a lil Raider blood in him.
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 03-26-16 at 08:46 AM.

ZINISTER

As far as Carson Wentz from N.Dakota St. goes, I watched some of his work-out, Senior bowl and some highlights from his career. Kid looks fantastic. Can throw the ball from any angle, super strong arm, accurate, great foot work, a solid past, football I.Q. is high and a leader. The media is a bunch of pansy Hebrews that manipulate people and thought. This time they are actually reporting things correctly. The Browns may get him and build around him the next few years. They need to start some where and quit firing coaches. This kid has heard alot of negative things about his DII level play. He has done everything he could to silence the nay sayers. He fits the mold for a Browns QB. Great QB that gets their career thrown away and blamed for being a bust, when it is coaching and front office decisions. Hope him the best if he gets the DEATH sentence and gets picked by Cleveland.

jjgold

what type of talent does cleve have on offense?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Browns had a chance to get Sanchez on their team before the Broncos did. The Browns traded their Sanchez draft pick many years ago, it would have been interesting to see Sanchez as a Brown and RG3 as a Bronco.

ZINISTER

Duke Johnson will fit nice in a Hugh Jackson offense. Crowell can run the ball hard, if the line can get an initial block for him. Barnidge our TE is a talent. Our Pro bowl LT(Joe Thomas) is overrated but o.k. Got a young tough G and after that I can't say I see much. Josh Gordon is the missing piece of the puzzle for a serious threat(to steal your pot) or help the Browns. It is going to take some serious draft day moves to assemble a competitive team. I have always liked RG3 and his play. He is an improvement for sure. All the people who hate on him will be proven wrong. These mouth piece Hebrew sports commentators that haven't done a damn thing, just like to build-up athletes to tear them down. RG3 is a TALENT period. If he makes it in Cleveland or not. Many great QB's have been wasted in this organization. GL RG

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    As far as Carson Wentz from N.Dakota St. goes, I watched some of his work-out, Senior bowl and some highlights from his career. Kid looks fantastic. Can throw the ball from any angle, super strong arm, accurate, great foot work, a solid past, football I.Q. is high and a leader. The media is a bunch of pansy Hebrews that manipulate people and thought. This time they are actually reporting things correctly. The Browns may get him and build around him the next few years. They need to start some where and quit firing coaches. This kid has heard alot of negative things about his DII level play. He has done everything he could to silence the nay sayers. He fits the mold for a Browns QB. Great QB that gets their career thrown away and blamed for being a bust, when it is coaching and front office decisions. Hope him the best if he gets the DEATH sentence and gets picked by Cleveland.
    I've been to Fargo multiple times and even watched NDSU win their fifth straight championship down in Frisco, TX. Carson Wentz looks damn good. He can throw the ball all over the field, has above average speed, and holds a good head on his shoulders.

I pray he does not get put into that dumpster fire over there in Cleveland.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Smart and exciting move.

12 Last