Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Peyton Manning..........really

My brother sent me some interesting stats. Not sure where he got them but who cares.
    I looked into them and find Manning's numbers are garbage - you know like
    garbage in = garbage out.

His defense "may" save his ass........maybe but I doubt it.

Peyton entered the playoffs with 9 TDs and 17 INTs and a rating of 67.

That’s the worst statistics for a QB sneering the playoffs in the Super Bowl era.

Add that with his pathetic 2006 playoff run to win the Super Bowl with 3 TDs and 7 INTs and a rating of 70.4 and you have the two most pathetic runs to the Super Bowl for a QB in history.

Is that something that one of the greatest QBs should have on his resume? Dilfer or Johnson weren’t even that bad. LOL.

okay, now you can flame me

Those are real facts sadly.

The Peyton sheep are ridiculous.

Funny where’s all Peytons the greatest articles leading up to the Super Bowl? Oh right, that ship sailed. It’s Brady and ESPN, FOX sports, NFL network know they can’t sell that BS no

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Not sure what your point is. We all know Peyton is one of the best regular season quarterbacks of all time, and one of the most disappointing postseason quarterbacks of all time. My bet, and I'm assuming anyone else's bet, on the Broncos has very little to do with Peyton being "the greatest". It has a lot to do with the spread being too high for a defense that good, especially against a team as inexperienced as Carolina.

Peyton sheep? Literally have not seen one on this forum. Even his biggest fans acknowledge that he's done. You're trying to look intelligent by chastising a make believe demographic that you created in order to have some stats you stumbled across look more relevant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Eddy Munny

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Appreciate the honest reply. The Peyton sheep was not my line. Re-read it - it starts with The.......not my take and I'm being straight up.
    Point I was making you answered - The spread is/was too high for that defense.
    He had quarters in post season where he looked just great but others that weren't. It's reflected in the numbers I posted.
    This could be his last shot, who knows. He has nothing but best of luck from me.

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Bandit, just stop.
    Attached Images  

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Bandit, you're probably 2 or 3 years late with this take. Most people have burying Peyton for years now.