GmenYanksNJ
    GmenYanksNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

SB 50 Teaser

Thinking about throwing in 7 pt teaser

I think line will drop to 4.5 but also think the u/o will drop so i think nows the time to throw it in.

Panthers plus 1.5
    Under 51.5
    325 to win 250

Thoughts??

GmenYanksNJ

Also threw in a prop bet

Broncos Punt before they Score -230

scrilla
    scrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

you didnt have to tease this one brother

GmenYanksNJ

I didnt do it yet just seeking for some input. Thanks for yours

GmenYanksNJ

Also considering the prop bet

Will Gano's first kickoff be a touch back Yes is -210

He had 33 kicks returned into play and 69 touch backs
    Thinking the adrenaline will be rushing and he puts in the endzone. Doubt they try to put it on the one to try and get a quick tackle. Think even though im laying a lot of juice on these bets they are very probable. Who cares about the juice if it cashes!

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

If you're teasing the under, it seems insane to pair it with Carolina +1.5. That's a useless tease. You're paying for six points and pretty much only getting two points. There's no value in in any number under 4.5 past 2.5. The likelihood of them winning by one or two points, or losing by one point, is very very low. And you're paying for six points but only actually receiving five, as we know this game won't end in a tie.

Broncos and the under is the only tease I can see with value. You could make an argument for Broncos and the over as well, but in my opinion, all teasers for the super bowl start with the Denver Broncos. Book it right now and you're getting ten and a half points with the best defense in the league.

GmenYanksNJ

I think it is more likely for the panthers to win by 11 or more than it is for the broncos to win. I like the fact that I have atleast a one point cushion. I understand that i am not getting full value on my teaser by going over 0. Logically in the long run it is a stupid bet, but in this situation, i feel good to pay to win. That extra point is more for the under anyway. 51.5 is actually a pretty big deal compared to 50.5.

I understand where you are coming from considering it opened at 3.5 some places. I don't think it is "insane" though.

I am betting that the panthers win in a mid to low scoring game. Value isn't everything. Maybe that number is where it is to scare people off from teasing just because they are losing a point or 2 in value.

The broncos and the over in my opinion isn't a good bet. You are betting on mostly the broncos offense. The only side of the ball in serious question for this game.