Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want the kid to play in Dallas.

Coach call Jerry up and tell him if Johnny doesn't give him a positive return on his investment, I'll mow his yard shovel horse manure whatever for 2 years. Dallas cannot keep the entire farm mortgaged on Tony's health...look at last year. Frigging embarrassing.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dallas would of been in playoffs this year if they had him
    Sure they would have. Cowboys are an average team at best.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Where does he end up?
    Saskatchewan roughriders! If he's lucky. That wonderful arctic air and polar bears will keep him sober for a while.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

He will definitely be pick up by someone, for minimum $$$$$ and laced with incentives......... he obviously has some talent, but he's too narcissistic (which coaches hate).

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Ex girlfriend claims Johnny Manziel threatened "Shut up or I'll kill us both" https://t.co/5ybesTyx2K

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Dallas won't take another woman beater.

This guy is nuts.

StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Dallas won't take another woman beater.

This guy is nuts.
    Yes they will!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by StatePenn View Post
    Yes they will!
    This guy won't be in the NFL next year. Did you hear the latest report?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why is the ex-girlfriend follow him around? Is she a moron?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

white trash thug.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Not sure Johnny Football is going to have enough talent to burn through any more NFL teams.

Latest report pretty ugly and dude on ESPN called him a "Tim Tebow" (because of distractions of course, Johnny's problems a bit uglier than Tebow's).

Teams may not need this talent, but this is the NFL and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one more chance.

Time is running out for the kid and being cut for the first time may have an effect.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

His mind is not in football right now. He needs to be whipped with bamboo sticks by Adrian Peterson.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Cleveland management does not have a clue. This is pro football - get over it on the "choir boys only" attitude.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    His mind is not in football right now. He needs to be whipped with bamboo sticks by Adrian Peterson.
    Yes.
    If that doesn't work, sign Ray Rice as well and let him punch him straight in the face everytime he does something stupid.

All jokes aside:
    a) how can he be so stupid? He can party everyday in the off-season, and IF he wants to do it during the season, at least be smart enough and do it at home or make sure you are not filmed

b) If the team knows he loves to party: control him better. Not much you can do as a team when it comes to Peterson whipping his son or Rice punching his girlfriend straight in the mouth etc. But come on, when you know Manziel has a problem with alcohol/partying, there is plenty you can do. Make him pay big sums every time he gets caught (even he should be pissed when it's 100.000 f.e. for every time he was caught in a bar) or get him a damn babysitter. I'm all for "guy is old enough", don't get me wrong, but a team shouldn't think that way because in the end it is a failed investment now.

Ra77er

I guess I have been much too liberal on some of these women beaters. Hard to really understand how it gets to that point with a girlfriend or fiance...maybe some of you guys have experience there but I personally wasn't raised like that. Ive gotten angry before but never to the point of physically beating a woman.

I don't often drink so perhaps that has to do with it.

If these reports are true it is very hard to see how he gets another shot at the NFL.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I guess I have been much too liberal on some of these women beaters. Hard to really understand how it gets to that point with a girlfriend or fiance...maybe some of you guys have experience there but I personally wasn't raised like that. Ive gotten angry before but never to the point of physically beating a woman.

I don't often drink so perhaps that has to do with it.

If these reports are true it is very hard to see how he gets another shot at the NFL.
    Yeah, I don't get it either.
    Angry? Sure. Yelling? Sure, may happen.
    But raising your hand? Wtf....? And we are not even talking about "grabbed her arm a little to tight" or something like that. And even for that I don't have the slightest tolerance, but we are often talking about guys punching them straight in the face and shit. I mean, seriously, as a team member, I'd say "fukk off. I am not playing with this asshole anymore." I mean imagine sitting in the locker room, having fun, talking the same shit as usually and always knowing: ah yeah, that is the guy who punched his girlfriend straight in the face.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave zizoudane10 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A police report released Thursday indicated that quarterback Johnny Manziel allegedly hit his former girlfriend at a hotel in downtown Dallas last Saturday.

Monica Crowley, who dated Manziel for two years before a December breakup, told police that the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner ordered her to "shut up or I'll kill us both" before dragging her into his car, pulling her by the hair and driving back to her Fort Worth apartment while striking her several move times.

She also told police that Manziel appeared to be under the influence of drugs but said he was not drunk.

According to reports, Crowley continues to fear for her safety and will seek court protection from Manziel.

On Tuesday, the Browns responded after Manziel's latest off-the-field incident, saying the franchise planned to release the second-year player in March. He has played in 14 games in two seasons with the team.

"We've been clear about expectations for our players on and off the field," Browns executive vice president for football operations Sashi Brown said. "Johnny's continual involvement in incidents that run counter to those expectations undermines the hard work of his teammates and the reputation of our organization. His status with our team will be addressed when permitted by league rules. We will have no further comment at this time."

WFAA.com reported details of the alleged assault that started in Manziel's hotel room in Dallas and escalated early Saturday morning.

Crowley had spent Friday evening with friends before meeting Manziel in his hotel room. The two then argued over another girl and Manziel wouldn't let Crowley leave on her own when she tried. Manziel led her down a back stairway to a valet area.

"I was crying and begged the valet, 'Please don't let him take me. I'm scared for my life!'" she told police.

According to WFAA.com, Manziel drove Crowley to her car, and she said she jumped out, but he found her hiding in some bushes.

"He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car and got back in himself," she told police, according to the website. "He hit me with his open hand on my left ear for jumping out of the car. I realized immediately that I could not hear out of that ear, and I still cannot today, two days later."

Crowley said she hit Manziel while trying to escape from the car, but he drove her back to her apartment in Fort Worth. She claims he told her that he was going to drop her off and then "go kill himself." Crowley also said at one point he yelled, "Shut up or I'll kill us both."

After arriving at the apartment, the two allegedly continued to argue. Crowley said she tried to contact her parents via computer when Manziel went outside, but he came back in and discovered what she was trying to do.

"I was in my kitchen, so out of fear for my life, I pulled a knife out of my knife block and advanced toward him," Crowley reportedly told police. "He ran out of the apartment."

According to the report, Crowley went to a nearby home to seek help and Manziel fled the scene on foot.

Ra77er

Yea that is true Zizou, I have been a little immature in my thinking about it. I try and not judge people off the field but these are the dudes that kids look up to and it's hard to just turn a blind eye but at the same time everyone messes up in life at times....maybe you guys are perfect idk. It's possible I just like the redemption stories and its my achilles heel.

jjgold

Manzella could be in a lot of trouble here

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Yea that is true Zizou, I have been a little immature in my thinking about it. I try and not judge people off the field but these are the dudes that kids look up to and it's hard to just turn a blind eye but at the same time everyone messes up in life at times....maybe you guys are perfect idk. It's possible I just like the redemption stories and its my achilles heel.
    Not at all, not the slightest bit.
    And most definitely everyone messes up in life at times.
    But there is always a line. And punching a woman (that you know, not talking about the crazy psychopath ghetto bitch going nuts and attacking you) with the FIST in the face, sorry, but no. And yes it is a matter of how you were raised for sure. I remember my father telling me from early on: defend yourself, but always in a reasonable manner. And if you don't absolutely have to because there is no other choice, don't punch your fist with full force in someones face. And he was/is damn right about that. Even a small blow might be unlucky and kill someone. And then you often have fully trained pro-athletes punching women half their weight with full force straight in the face? Nah, thx, that's not for me. And that goes to the point, that I don't even enjoy watching them anymore. Guys cheating on their wifes with a hooker f.e Don't understand it, but yeah, they'll get a pass from me as long as it's a one-time thing. But wifebeaters.... no thx.

Ra77er

Zizou good post sir, I agree with you. What coach just posted is seriously jail time type stuff. I hope he can get some help.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

So he's driving the car and punching her in the face at the same time?

Oh boy.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Zizou good post sir, I agree with you. What coach just posted is seriously jail time type stuff. I hope he can get some help.
    Thx for the points pal, go straight to my loan
    Yeah, gotta admit, with all his stories upt to know, I might begin to think that he has some deeper problems other than being young and immature with a lot of money. Which brings us back to the point, that imo, maybe the franchise didnt do its best as well to help him.
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    So he's driving the car and punching her in the face at the same time?

Oh boy.
    At least he seems to be able to multitask, a good thing for a QB.
    (All that happened aside, but the girl seems a little dumb as well to me....)

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Manzella could be in a lot of trouble here
    Sounds bad but police say they completed their investigation and no charges will be filed. That according to ESPN...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Sounds bad but police say they completed their investigation and no charges will be filed. That according to ESPN...
    The real question is the drugs/drug problem if any as far as his career or lack thereof going forward.
    Last edited by Git Lo; 02-05-16 at 10:06 AM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Johnny Manziel's agent has parted ways with him, as seen in this statement: https://t.co/JKVEHOAeHm

jjgold

Someone eventually will kill Manziel
    He is going to fuk with wrong people

He is just a lose punk

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Charges dropped another pay off

Carnivore
    Carnivore's Avatar Become A Pro!

KENS5 News in Dallas is reporting the Cowboys will NOT pursue Manziel.

http://www.kens5.com/story/sports/nf...ions/79868428/

jjgold

It seems nobody going to touch him

Maybe CFL??

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
    KENS5 News in Dallas is reporting the Cowboys will NOT pursue Manziel.

http://www.kens5.com/story/sports/nf...ions/79868428/
    No they are going to sign RJ Knee (III) instead.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Johnny Manziel's agent has parted ways with him, as seen in this statement: https://t.co/JKVEHOAeHm
    Plus: Johnny Manziel's dad, Paul, told Dallas Morning News, "I truly believe if they can't get him help, he won't live to see his 24th birthday."

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Daddy made a donation to police chief's charity. That's how they do it in Texas.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Guy seems to be out of control I guess...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Animal needs help and cant nbody get him to get it. Reports say hes been in treatment twice recently and they either let him leave or he left on his own smh

First 123 Last