Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Cam Newton has been hogging most of the media attention. Cam will also be awarded the NFL MVP on Saturday I believe. Peyton himself said that he will be awarded the MVP today in the media. This is another way to put more attention into the Carolina bandwagon. This is so much of a setup its not funny. good job NFL. not fooling me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

All the whiny babies complaining about Belichick going for it on 4th downs, that's who he is and that's who he's always been and he's not going to change cause it's an AFC Championship game.

He doesn't care what you or the media think he should of done, that's why he's the GOAT, he isn't afraid to make the hard decisions that will occasionally blow up in his face.

NCAH
    NCAH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

I'm guessing you lost a lot of money by betting on pats? Unable to accept you were wrong now leading you on a rant regarding the lack of integrity in professional sports? Stop betting.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

No, check Josh Norman's comments on the League, revenue, and fantasy.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You morons who really think that this game was scripted should be euthanized. You are as sick as a lame animal. You are totally incompetent to come up with a rational thought. You guys really should be put out of your misery, but since the law does not allow us to shoot sicko's like you in the head and put an end to your misery, I guess the padded room is next for you fools. How much money did you dumb SOB's lose? You fools are a disgrace to the human race. All of you be under the next bus you see crusing down the street. I would suggest that you morons eat a gun, but knowing how stupid you guys are, you would probably shoot some poor innocent bystander.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

We'll see if books bring the line down on Denver when the late money comes in. +205 ML is as good as it's going to get on Denver. Carolina backers will be shaking when it hits, +170 as they know how scared the books really were to take real Denver money. Good luck Cam lovers.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You morons who really think that this game was scripted should be euthanized. You are as sick as a lame animal. You are totally incompetent to come up with a rational thought. You guys really should be put out of your misery, but since the law does not allow us to shoot sicko's like you in the head and put an end to your misery, I guess the padded room is next for you fools. How much money did you dumb SOB's lose? You fools are a disgrace to the human race. All of you be under the next bus you see crusing down the street. I would suggest that you morons eat a gun, but knowing how stupid you guys are, you would probably shoot some poor innocent bystander.
    Make a contribution to the thread instead of trying to hurl insults like a whiny beitch. You sound like a dumb_ass.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Barry Marton, please quit your ranting. They really need to kill the internet connection in your nursing home in Hemet.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Bam! See you cam!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Game was perfectly setup for Broncos. Have you ever seen Cam play that bad? Looked totally like a different player and guy.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Says a guy who has never studied mind control in his life. You have no idea what sort of weapons are out there to psychologically influence people. If you really understood the technology that is out there you'd shut up. Then we have all the NSA information out there to blackmail players with along with hundred million dollar contracts. then all the freemasons in front office and coaching position. I could go on for days here. Last year a monkey wrench got thrown in with that miracle catch by kearse.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Game was perfectly setup for Broncos. Have you ever seen Cam play that bad? Looked totally like a different player and guy.
    yep, just not this season really.

he ran into a different breed of defense

ya fukkn moron

*Colts beat the SB Champs

First 123