frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

How can the Broncos D have more success on the Pats then KC

First of all as I have been saying this all along, the Chiefs haven't beaten anyone. Except the Texans where Hoyer single handily gave that game away. The Chiefs D are not as good as people were making them this why Brady picked them apart. They weren't tested by an elite QB during their 11 game winning streak. The Chiefs are also ranked #9 in pass defense the Broncos ranked #1 so their secondary is also not as good as Denver.

In the first match up on Sunday night, the Patriots were without Edelman, Amendola, and Gronk late in the end. While the Broncos were missing Demarcus Ware and TJ Ward. TJ Ward is an excellent cover guy so Gronk is not going to go crazy in this game. The Patriots O-line is also still banged up, so I expect the Broncos front four to do what the Dolphins and Jets did to Brady. I also think Broncos secondary match up much better against the Patriots receiver corp who are mere possession receiver, unlike the Steelers receiving corp who were tall, more athletic and blazing fast. The Steelers easily has the most scariest passing offense in the league even without Antonio Brown.

The Kansas City defense were good but they were not tested by an elite offense. This is why Brady made them look average. Don't confuse the Chief D with Denver. The Broncos Secondary are fully tested and their front four now fully healthy will be ready for Brady, this should be a good game.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Hate both qb's but I prefer denver wins. So sick of brady
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Brady throws the same slant route or swing pass every down. Disrupt the quick passes and they have no offense because they have zero running game

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

Edelman and Amendola being in the lineup trumps any defensive advantage that you may think Denver will have in this game. And yes, they often throw a lot of slant routes, but no one has been able to cover Edelman effectively all year when he has played.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well yesterday both teams were awful on 3rd down which was crucial. But make no mistake Broncos defense was not dominate or great just simply good. Ben threw well ov 300 yards , about 65% completion, 8.5 yards completion , and was moving ball at will most the gm. They came away with nothing several times in Denver territory, and as mentioned terrible on 3rd down. I realize there defense is phenomenal this season but let's not act like they were lights out yesterday despite only surrendering 16 pts in that win.

Like I said in Golds thread for Denver to win the run gm must be primary part of offense and hit big for 150/200 yards keeping ball away from Brady and controlling clock that is probably the best defense for them. Last thing you want is for noodle arm to go out there throw 40 times and get in a shootout with the G.o.a.t. That will lead to turnovers most likely and playing from behind.

1. Win turnover battle
    2. Focus on getting ground gm established avoiding 3rd long
    3. And Papa John needs to protect rock and not throw 3 picks.
    4. Bend don't break defense (not gonna shut Brady down) but cannot be mostly 6's on scores for sure
    5. Cannot be settling for 3 all day either like they have all season with Peyton while on offense

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

anyone see the sign the fat lady was holding at the game?

We love the D??

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

didnt it seem like to you, all the steeler wr's were always open?

I didnt understand the D really.

I know they accused Big ben of not being hurt at all, like that played into their strategy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Didn't kc whip your punk ass team? More homer jibberish from biggest homer on the site, "ward gonna shut down gronk" lmfao. Spare us.
    Points Awarded:

KSmooth4U gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

How many threads are you gonna start trying to defend your team?? Big Ben threw for over 300 without Antonio Brown... If the 3rd string RB doesnt fumble Denver isnt even playing in this game... NE is the bet of the weekend...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    How many threads are you gonna start trying to defend your team?? Big Ben threw for over 300 without Antonio Brown... If the 3rd string RB doesnt fumble Denver isnt even playing in this game... NE is the bet of the weekend...
    No brown, torn ligaments in his shoulder, but that the best passing attack in the NFL according to this homer. Wouldn't have mattered who they played this clown would be telling us they had a better qb than one of the best in NFL history!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Didn't kc whip your punk ass team? More homer jibberish from biggest homer on the site, "ward gonna shut down gronk" lmfao. Spare us.
    If anyone truly brokedown the KC/NE game...and I've heard about it for two days now...Brady was getting the ball off in 1.6 seconds from the snap...and with no Justin Houston KC had a choice of flooding the zone or sending extra guys to try and get to Brady leaving receivers open...pick your poison. So the Homer thinks because he's got it all figured out...it will be easy for their defense. Well there's another statue and he wears #18...and he'll be on his ass as well...and there is part of the problem he might not of factored into his thinking

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i don't know what you were watching but they had more holes than swiss cheese. i hate pitt and made big bet on den.thought for sure I lost that. don't think that d is worth shit than find out wade is d coach. Bout shit my pants when i heard that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    If anyone truly brokedown the KC/NE game...and I've heard about it for two days now...Brady was getting the ball off in 1.6 seconds from the snap...and with no Justin Houston KC had a choice of flooding the zone or sending extra guys to try and get to Brady leaving receivers open...pick your poison. So the Homer thinks because he's got it all figured out...it will be easy for their defense. Well there's another statue and he wears #18...and he'll be on his ass as well...and there is part of the problem he might not of factored into his thinking
    my sole problem is op orange colored goggles are the predominate factor into his hundreds of post about donks any given season. there lots of solid reasons to back donks actually, when i respond in his homerific threads i just spew anit-donks gibberish w/o giving it much thought. i dont really think kc beating the brakes off den has anything to do with this game, donks secondary is better than the chiefs, ect ect ect..

problem with talking about this game having any sort of strong opinion either way at this point is several key defensive players were banged up last week. pats with several we not sure about as of now and harris for donks is extremely significant, even more so considering op main point (other than the total irrelevant garbage about some random reg season division games) was that donks secondary is better than kc's. of course it is but if im gonna make a thread basing a lot on that fact maybe it just me but id want to know that one of my corners was in fact healthy enough to contribute!!!

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Quote Originally Posted by Hickeyc31 View Post
    Edelman and Amendola being in the lineup trumps any defensive advantage that you may think Denver will have in this game. And yes, they often throw a lot of slant routes, but no one has been able to cover Edelman effectively all year when he has played.
    I'm really concerned about Denver's corner and safety issues now. Chris Harris has an injured right shoulder. If it's not a lot better by Sunday, Bradley Roby will cover Edelman. 2 safeties out are David Bruton and Omar Bolden, Roby possibly moved from his position, if Harris is seriously hampered. Bolden has also been able to set up good field position with his punt returns. Broncos could be screwed and not because of Manning.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Gronk is gonna go off no matter who covers him...Will be rooting for Manning though, BOL!

Caip34000
    Caip34000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I don't see the Broncos' defense that dominant to beat the Patriots offense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manning is the issue

If he had a better arm they would win

Manning needs this win so bad to even though he is a hall of famer

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Chris Harris Jr injury is a concern since he will probably play mostly 3rd down but Roby is more then capable of filling Harris role. And their 4th corner Kayvon Webster isn't bad himself, since he played against Tom Brady in the 2013 AFC Championship game.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Denver is bet of they year material