frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Phantom 20 yard Pass interference allowed Pitt to backdoor

Just watched it my DVR. The called on 20 yard PI on #43 TJ Ward. TJ Ward is just standing the middle doing nothing, he was not even near a receiver. CBS didn't even replay it. Chris Harris was playing the ball all the way, so no way they called it on him.

These Refs are making Phantom calls and nobody didn't even noticed it.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Frosty game over. We won our bets. Let's move on.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I'm just pointing out that these Refs are controlling the spread outcome for Vegas, and they snuck one in their. Most people won't even notice it since they don't DVR their games and won't have access replay like me.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Of course they are and have been doing it for 30 fukking years...people act like this is some new fukking concept

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It fukked me good, but im
    going to venture Vegas really didn't want this thing to land on 7

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Frosty it's entertainment. All sports is fixed. That's why u got to look for the best storylines. Those are winners

frostno98

They need the 7, because Denver was the most public play and they would of covered with a 10 point win. For Broncos backers the lucky ones got it a 6.5 while the unlucky got it a 7.5 with most pushing at 7.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Haven't seen it but was half expecting a back door cover. The -6.5 was there early for lower limits but the bigger money was on at -7/-7.5. It was a good spot for a back door.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

They want dramatic endings

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Next game hahaha

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Not for nothing but Denver had no business covering that game. Pitt did everything they could to lose it. I had Pitt moneyline so spread meant nothing to me (local hung +9-140 cause he's a jackass and I don't lay that juice) but there was no way Broncos bettors should have won that. Last point, anyone who bought off 7 either way cashed there which I also don't know if Vegas wanted. May have been ghost call, I don't know, but what I do know is Broncos shouldn't have covered it based on he game I watched.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Not for nothing but Denver had no business covering that game. Pitt did everything they could to lose it. I had Pitt moneyline so spread meant nothing to me (local hung +9-140 cause he's a jackass and I don't lay that juice) but there was no way Broncos bettors should have won that. Last point, anyone who bought off 7 either way cashed there which I also don't know if Vegas wanted. May have been ghost call, I don't know, but what I do know is Broncos shouldn't have covered it based on he game I watched.
    this. OP is an idiot Broncos fan, we can all swim in his tears when King Brady advances to the super bowl next week.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

I pushed at 7, when Broncos kicked the fieldgoal I went out for a victory smoke and came back just in time to watch Steelers kick the fieldgoal. Although didn't feel too bad about it, with the way Broncos played for most of that game a push was a miracle

mikeak
    mikeak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Had it at 7.5.....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tomlin clapping his hands after the FG like he had a chance. What an a$$hole.

Yeah... 22 seconds left and you need a TD. Jerkoff clapping his hands like he made the best coaching decision of his life. All he did was fuk a lot of people over on that call.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Refs did not expect the Denver field goal that created 10 point margin. Not only was there a phantom pass interference call, but Ben wasn't down when he fumbled backwards and miller ran it into the end zone to make it a 14 point game. They rule Ben down, never review and Denver takes over which leads to 3 points. Tomlinson is shady dude. Refs even shadier. When's the last time you've seen a coin not flip over on a coin toss ? It's not scripted, but get these results if you can.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Tomlin clapping his hands after the FG like he had a chance. What an a$$hole.

Yeah... 22 seconds left and you need a TD. Jerkoff clapping his hands like he made the best coaching decision of his life. All he did was fuk a lot of people over on that call.
    He is a clown but it was the right call, they needed 2 scores and trying to get the td first would have left the Steelers with no time even if they did recover an onside kick. I mean honestly, it was better they kick the fg with 22 seconds instead of getting a garbage td as time expired to fuk everyone who had Denver minus the points.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Refs did not expect the Denver field goal that created 10 point margin. Not only was there a phantom pass interference call, but Ben wasn't down when he fumbled backwards and miller ran it into the end zone to make it a 14 point game. They rule Ben down, never review and Denver takes over which leads to 3 points. Tomlinson is shady dude. Refs even shadier. When's the last time you've seen a coin not flip over on a coin toss ? It's not scripted, but get these results if you can.
    Ya that fumble I couldn't figure out. I watched the replay and Ben wasn't even halfway to the ground and it wasn't like he was stood up for the refs to blow the play dead. He was going to the ground right when he got hit and to make it worse neither Phil or Jim even question why it wasn't called a fumble. The dumb thing about the nfl is on plays like that one when the refs are quick to blow the whistle, as we have seen numerous times over the years, why can't they review those plays? It's just stupid, the whole reason instant replay is in the game now to get calls right. Another example of officials using the quick whistle to dramatically change an outcome of a game.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Very clear those refs were on Pittsburgh all the way. If Broncos don't get the two point conversion, their work is done. Had Pittsburgh tried to throw it in the end zone at the end, I am sure we would of seen pass interference called on Denver. Instead they kick the field goal, get the push. You don't have to win every fix to make money........even at 60-70% they are getting well.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I'm just pointing out that these Refs are controlling the spread outcome for Vegas, and they snuck one in their. Most people won't even notice it since they don't DVR their games and won't have access replay like me.
    What is this DVR thing you refer to and only have access to

how do I join this exclusive DVR access reply club
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Very clear those refs were on Pittsburgh all the way. If Broncos don't get the two point conversion, their work is done. Had Pittsburgh tried to throw it in the end zone at the end, I am sure we would of seen pass interference called on Denver. Instead they kick the field goal, get the push. You don't have to win every fix to make money........even at 60-70% they are getting well.

So if this is the case why not call OPI on the 2PT conversion? Seemed as if one receiver was blocking in the end zone

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So if this is the case why not call OPI on the 2PT conversion? Seemed as if one receiver was blocking in the end zone
    I'm just really surprised Pittsburgh wasn't ready for the quick hand off on 3rd down? No way (in my book) Manning was going to rush to the line for a called pass play. Can't believe Pittsburgh didn't stop them with their front 6. Just dumb dumb dumb on Pittsburgh's part.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Happenings all the time its why you take points

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

False flags throughout this game.

90% of the players are actually crisis actors.

Open your eyes people!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    False flags throughout this game.

90% of the players are actually crisis actors.

Open your eyes people!!
    Crisis actors usually enter the game at the 2 minute mark.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Ref was the same guy that supposedly lost his leg in the Boston Marathon bombings. Fukkin' sheeple.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    The block happened right when DT got the ball so it was legal. Refs never call a block down the field when teams are doing a screen, I have never seen it. And there was also a huge pass interference on Roby that was not catchable that put the Steelers in FG range.
    Last edited by frostno98; 01-18-16 at 12:42 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Now you know why you people get laughed at in Veqas. What a bunch of losers. All you know how to do is bitch and moan when you lose your money. You clowns know NOTHING about football, so why pretend that you do? How many of you won money this past season? How many of you actually wagered this past season? Then there are the total morons inhere that think that everything in all of sports is fixed. You idiots should be institutionalized. You are seriously ill. When you people grow up, maybe we can have a legitimate conversation. Until then, remember this. You are NOT officials. You are NOT players. Your opinion means absolutely NOTHING. Why don't you keep it to yourselves.