jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ESPN NFL analyst Chris Mortensen diagnosed with throat cance

More than a week ago, I was diagnosed with a Stage IV throat cancer," Mortensen said in a statement on Friday. "My focus shifted significantly to gathering information about the specifics of this cancer. The initial diagnosis was confirmed Friday and there is another test remaining that will determine the best possible treatment plan that will commence in the very immediate future.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

That's lame. I hope he beats it.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Stage IV....yikes.

Mortensen always was one of the smarter guys on the NFL scene. Hope he can beat the odds here.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Did he get it from oral sex like Michael Douglas?

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

This is terrible news. He's one of the sharper and most respected football analysts out here. Best of luck to him.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Did he get it from oral sex like Michael Douglas?
    Pretty much everything you post is either stupid or shitty. This is both. I'm sorry you feel you need negative attention from an internet forum. Daddy only touched you when he spanked you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Sorry to hear that.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Cure to cancer is already known

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Cure to cancer is already known
    Vitamin B17 found in apricot seed nuts. Big pharma makes money in drug sales that slows down death process.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

This is beatable, same diagnosis as my father...been 2 years , yeah he has a trach now but once his vocal chords adapt the speech will come back. Same stage, sounds horrific until u really research.

Shout out to U.Penn Medicine

Gl mort

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Pretty much everything you post is either stupid or shitty. This is both. I'm sorry you feel you need negative attention from an internet forum. Daddy only touched you when he spanked you?
    Well damn

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    This is beatable, same diagnosis as my father...been 2 years , yeah he has a trach now but once his vocal chords adapt the speech will come back. Same stage, sounds horrific until u really research.

Shout out to U.Penn Medicine

Gl mort
    Hang in there, Sweep
    Points Awarded:

sweep gave The Kraken 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Stage IV....yikes.

Mortensen always was one of the smarter guys on the NFL scene. Hope he can beat the odds here.

Hope he beats it.

Not a smart reporter when it came to deflategate. He provided a lot of information that was proven to be false once findings were released and never provided a retraction.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    It's all over the internet. Michael Douglas got throat cancer by performing oral sex on his wife. Not my fault you are an uneducated hillbilly who had sex with his sister in the barn.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

It's all over the internet. Michael Douglas got throat cancer by performing oral sex on his wife. Not my fault you are an uneducated hillbilly who had sex with his sister in the barn.
    No, but it is your fault you're making light of a sad situation. Time and place.

jjgold

I don't know much about cancer but stage 4 seems really serious let's root for this guy

POOLSIDE

Another moronic airball. You're worthless.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don't know much about cancer but stage 4 seems really serious let's root for this guy
    stage 4 means that it has metastasized (spread) to a distant organ. usually they distinguish the type where it originated so for him it started in the throat but he may should have other tumors in other organs which is why it is stage 4....

their are many many forms of cancer and just because you know someone who "cured" their cancer by eating apricot seeds or something else doesnt mean shit for other people. even the new cutting edge stuff like opdivo which are regular infusions of immune cells only work on a % of the cancer population. their are a lot to factor into as each cancer has a different histological makeup their is not just one size glove that fits all. case in point if you search for cure for cancer on google, you will get a few billion different results all claiming to have found the cure, all claiming that big pharm is not allowing it to be released, all the info can be yours for $29.99...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was he hitting a cig while giving her box mouth to mouth?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    stage 4 means that it has metastasized (spread) to a distant organ. usually they distinguish the type where it originated so for him it started in the throat but he may should have other tumors in other organs which is why it is stage 4....

their are many many forms of cancer and just because you know someone who "cured" their cancer by eating apricot seeds or something else doesnt mean shit for other people. even the new cutting edge stuff like opdivo which are regular infusions of immune cells only work on a % of the cancer population. their are a lot to factor into as each cancer has a different histological makeup their is not just one size glove that fits all. case in point if you search for cure for cancer on google, you will get a few billion different results all claiming to have found the cure, all claiming that big pharm is not allowing it to be released, all the info can be yours for $29.99...
    Hopefully it has not hit vital organs...good informative write up