TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

TheMoneyShot's Road To Super Bowl 50

I was just screwing around with some of these match ups. I've decided for the hell of it... just to post my predictions. Keep in mind I only made 5 points in the College Bowl Contest. Go easy on me.

Kansas City VS New England

I like New England because of Home Field... Tom Brady and Belichick. I like Alex Smith's conservative approach... he is a game manager. But at some point... you need to open it up. I don't think he has the weapons to do so. Only way to beat Tom Brady is Zone Coverage. We've talked about this numerous times. Did Andy Reid do his homework? Probably not.

New England Wins

Green Bay VS Arizona

Aaron Rodgers doesn't have the weapons to throw to. Doesn't have the best running attack to turn to. Carson Palmer playing the best football ever.... has many weapons to choose from. Who's that RB for Arizona? Johnson? Kid is a stud. I don't think there will be magic for all the cheese heads this year.

Arizona Wins

Seattle VS Carolina

This odd line speaks for itself. What the hell is PICK EM? Seems like vegas wants to insult my intelligence? Clearly Seattle should be ready for this game. Odds makers are telling you they'll be. Seattle will play team ball like a well oiled machine.

Seattle Wins

Pittsburgh VS Denver

No Antonio Brown? No DeAngelo Williams? Well oh sh#$. Denver just wants to get to the AFC Championship game... and they know Pittsburgh will be missing some offensive weapons. I expect casual/conservative play calling from Denver.

Denver Wins Game. Also, Pittsburgh +8

New England VS Denver (AFC Championship Game)

This is a tough game to call. Honestly could go either way. I have a good idea who wins the Super Bowl though. Anyways... I'm going to say that Tom Brady wears out a little. Denver's D figures him out.... Denver's offense will run more consistently.... and they'll head to the Super Bowl.

Denver Wins Game

Seattle VS Arizona (NFC Championship Game)

They played each other during the last game of the regular season. Seattle was AMPED UP! You can say... well Arizona had nothing to play for... game was meaningless. Well, it looked liked Seattle wanted it more. I think they knock out Arizona once again.

Seattle Wins Game

Denver VS Seattle (Super Bowl 50)

Again, should Denver or New England be here? If New England would of made it.... this would of been your Super Bowl rematch game. This time... Seattle would beat New England. As for Seattle matching up with Denver... I think Russell Wilson has an A+ game. He becomes your Super Bowl MVP.... and the rest is history.

Seattle Wins Super Bowl 50

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Good write ups and analysis, hard to argue against that prediction.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I know it's Seattle, but a 10-6 team that shoulda lost last week on the road against a 15-1 juggernaut at home?

The SEA@CAR line makes no sense to me, especially nice CAR already beat them at their place this year.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Seattle loses this weekend. Thread dead in 24 hours most likely

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Seattle loses this weekend. Thread dead in 24 hours most likely
    Lol. I'm with you on this.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

money lets face it pal, you miss 1 game and everyone thinks what a dumb thread

money you are takin a big position

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's no analyzing these games whoever gets breaks most of the time when is the ball game and less injuries decide something like maybe Pittsburgh

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I have a future on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl. I'm pretty confident they win the AFC.

They should be close to a pk in the SB, regardless of the opponent. I like my chances, given a 6-1 payout.