000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

NFL Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins

NFL Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins

I have not been overly complementary about these two teams this season, but I must admit to being impressed with how the Redskins looked to keep their momentum up last week, when they could have just "rolled over" with nothing to play for at Dallas and they come into the post season in their best form of the season and in relatively good shape injury wise. Their pass rushers could have a bit of field day against what is now a porous line protecting Aaron Rodgers, with the superstar quarterback being sacked 47 times, as opposed to the Redskins giving up just 27. Green Bay have lost 6 of 10 starts since their bye week, have given up an average of just shy of 30 points in their four games in that sequence against teams with a winning record and lost two of the others. They have never looked in danger of beating a "good team" , apart from the Vikings ( who comprehensively avenged that defeat last weekend) since Week 3 and confidence is shot and in stark contrast to the team from the capital.

This is priced as more of less a "pick" and I feel the Redskins should be asked to give up 3 points, maybe a even a shade more.

Washington Redskins -1 point 2.02 Pinnacles sports/Vegas Line/Sportmarket Pro

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Taking the Skins as well. Rodgers is one of the best ever, but not gonna let nostalgia blind me to the fact that he is severely lacking in weapons.

newbie64
    newbie64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

All Washington win this year came against teams who did not make the playoff something to think about