Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why Is Everyone on Washington? Rodgers is going to torch them...

I get Washington has played good past few weeks and GB is shit, but lets be real here. It's still kurt cousins. I don't care what his numbers say. it's kurt cousins.... he's an average qb at best and yes he has some good weapons with djax and reed, but the guy is as anti-clutch as they come. he melts on the big stage.

Here's an example.... Washington had the ball to start OT against atlanta a few games back. Since Cousins wife or gf is from there, her entire fam was at the game. Well OT started and Cousins threw a pick 6 to end the game.

I think GB D -- if they can just limit Desean Jackson somehow -- will get to Cousins. Plus, Rodgers is going to shred Washington. Shred. Washington has one of the worst secondaries I've ever seen. Breeland is their best CB. Deangello Hall just started playing safety like 4 weeks ago. He's not ready to face an elite qb like rodgers in a playoff game. Randle Cobb will have a huge game. Adams will step up. Lacy and Starks will get a lot of grabs too.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Every week someone goes balls deep in the Packers, will this finally be the week Rodgers and the mighty Packer offense explodes like the days of old or will they bury another unfortunate soul. Stay tuned story at 10

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think the game boils down to who's nervous?

Washington.... the team has only been in the playoffs twice in 8 years

Green Bay... they've been there before.

If you're a Green Bay fan... you might as well ride out Rodgers

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

All this time I thought his name was Kirk.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    All this time I thought his name was Kirk.
    take it easy, goaty only knows the guys he has posters of on his walls. maybe in a few years when cousins has a commercial or 4 goaty will show him some respect, no state farm commercials no respect from goaty the resident forum star fukker..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Skins backers should feel good here.

Goat Semen is one of SBR's all-time greatest mushes

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Yeah. I don't like the way the packer's offense is trending..

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I get Washington has played good past few weeks and GB is shit, but lets be real here. It's still kurt cousins. I don't care what his numbers say. it's kurt cousins.... he's an average qb at best and yes he has some good weapons with djax and reed, but the guy is as anti-clutch as they come. he melts on the big stage.

Here's an example.... Washington had the ball to start OT against atlanta a few games back. Since Cousins wife or gf is from there, her entire fam was at the game. Well OT started and Cousins threw a pick 6 to end the game.

I think GB D -- if they can just limit Desean Jackson somehow -- will get to Cousins. Plus, Rodgers is going to shred Washington. Shred. Washington has one of the worst secondaries I've ever seen. Breeland is their best CB. Deangello Hall just started playing safety like 4 weeks ago. He's not ready to face an elite qb like rodgers in a playoff game. Randle Cobb will have a huge game. Adams will step up. Lacy and Starks will get a lot of grabs too.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

well, there is your first mistake...you don't even know the players names...it's Kirk Cousins, not Kurt....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Yeah. I don't like the way the packer's offense is trending..
    scariest thing about this game is how horrible the packers are and have played. when i look around and see lots of skins support over packers i worry. of course then i see goaty on that pack and think all is right with the world and the super square, favorite players posters on the wall fan boys are like normal betting on the guy selling them insurance.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Sadly, this is probably the best matchup for the Packers in the first round and they're still gonna lose.

Da Manster!

I think a lot of people have a hard time believing that the Packers are really just mediocre this year...their O-line is banged up, WR's corps is decimated, and Rodgers has been very inconsistent to say the least...I think everyone is just waiting for Green Bay to "turn it on" and become the packers of old...well, that ship has already sailed....conversely, my skins have been kicking ass...Kirk Cousins is a stud QB who's only going to get better...he is ranked in the top 10 of every offensive statistical categories for QB's...yes, having healthy weapons like Desean Jackson and Jordan Reed sure does help.

now add solid WR's in Garcon, Crowder, and Grant to go along with a stud RB alfred morris, we are almost unstoppable on offense...as I said in a previous thread, go look at the post game comments from opposing coaches on kirk cousins football acumen, poise, accuracy, intelligence, etc!...and how Jordan Reed is a nightmare matchup....skins are legit!...I am worried about our D, though...we suck in that department...ranked #28 in the NFL...our one saving grace has been forcing turnovers lately...we do that and play our game, we win this!...

Redskins 27 Packers 21!....HAIL!...

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

people still caught up in the name Aaron Rodgers

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Kurt Cousins is gonna beat Erick Rodgers.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Torch? Probably not. See him going 270 for 2tds or something. I do kinda like the packers. Cousins came on late, but the first part of the year he was garbage. Paying attention to packers oline health. They've been beaten like a drum the past 2 weeks. If oline is healthy they can get overweight Eddie going and give Rodgers some time

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    well, there is your first mistake...you don't even know the players names...it's Kirk Cousins, not Kurt....
    Kurk, Kirk....he's a no name player. why should I know his first name? he melts under pressure.

Da Manster!

Kurk, Kirk....he's a no name player. why should I know his first name? he melts under pressure.
    well, for starters, he's a top 10 QB in this league...and for the last 8 weeks, the #2 rated QB in the entire NFL...only Russell Wilson is ahead...skins are starting to peak and just like most successful teams in the past that have won superbowls, we are playing our best football right now in December/January...it's no fluke what we are doing....if you want to make some $$$ tomorrow, I would strongly reconsider taking the Packers and backing my Redskins instead...

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Who has Rodgers torched this year?

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Goaty!!!

Even you won't jinx this play.

I hopel. LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Packers do not ave defense to win anymore

We are seeing you need good defense to win

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    Yep. Blame McCarthy, the drops by the average WR's (Parker/Jones), or the O-line...his numbers have been Carr-esque. Nothing impressive.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rodgers does not have much this year
    He still got them in playoffs

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rodgers does not have much this year
    He still got them in playoffs
    Good true statement pal!!

Goat Milk

Cousins is a turnover machine

Rodgers is about to take over this game

How can any trust Cousins to win a big playoff game. Reg season stats and wins are meaningless when you get to this level. Players like cousins fold up shop when lights shine brightest. Watch and learn.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Rodgers is not even a top 10 Qb anymore. Skins are a lock

2daBank

Cousins is a turnover machine

Rodgers is about to take over this game

How can any trust Cousins to win a big playoff game. Reg season stats and wins are meaningless when you get to this level. Players like cousins fold up shop when lights shine brightest. Watch and learn.
    you have never seen him on this stage it comical you think you know his makeup, of course it comical how much you suck off guys w commercials too. Rodgers has had more playoff failure than success last I checked.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you have never seen him on this stage it comical you think you know his makeup, of course it comical how much you suck off guys w commercials too. Rodgers has had more playoff failure than success last I checked.
    more failure than success? guy makes the playoffs every year of his career, that's failure? i know cousin's makeup. i live in michigan remember. i know him and his tendencies. guy is a choke artist, you will see bro.

star names win big games simple as that. look at big ben yesterday. look at landry jones when he came in. guy comes in for 5 plays and throws a pick. joke. what about hoyer versus all the star players on chiefs defense? what about the star name brand players on seattle defense when I told this site after they started 3-4 they were most dangerous team in NFC because of the star all pro players on their defense? it's all about talent. stats don't mean shit in the playoffs. talent you put on the field is everything. it's a new season.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Rodgers is not even a top 10 Qb anymore. Skins are a lock
    Guys like me and you from Detroit know not to bet against the Packers in the playoffs against a rookie team like Washington. Yeah we hate the packers but we also see enough of Rodgers every year to know he will get his against these no name defensive players on washington. we don't get caught up in meaningless regular season numbers like other rookies here (lakerman).
    Points Awarded:

TPruet87 gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

You like that??!?!

Cousons not not some scrub, I knew when he got drafted to same team as that clown rg3 he would eventually have his job.

2daBank

Big Ben didn't win that game, McCarron did. Unfortunately a bunch of dumb wanna be thugs play on his team and gave the game away acting like the fools they are. You gonna make a dumb argument at least try and use a good example.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Big Ben didn't win that game, McCarron did. Unfortunately a bunch of dumb wanna be thugs play on his team and gave the game away acting like the fools they are. You gonna make a dumb argument at least try and use a good example.
    How do u figure mccarron did. Big Ben had same stats basically and didn't throw pick, also didn't play full game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    How do u figure mccarron did. Big Ben had same stats basically and didn't throw pick, also didn't play full game
    He made the plays late and took them on woulda been game winning drive if he wasn't surrounded by losers who handed the game away.

12 Last