Equity2016
    Equity2016's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikings

What is up with the Vikings this year? Any thoughts?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

They're better than a lot of people think but not as good as some people think.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

pretty decent, although one-dimensional. What will be strange for them if they get a wildcard, against playoff caliber teams the vikes might get down early with 2 scores, so they have to play catch up which will be very challenging for them. All year they have not trailed by more than 1,5 scores kinda.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

best bet on this weeks card.

pick em at home vs Seattle? Books giving them no respect. should be -3

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

They are underrated by the public, which has meant consistently favorable spreads for them. Betting on the Vikes blindly has been incredibly profitable the last two years.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    best bet on this weeks card.

pick em at home vs Seattle? Books giving them no respect. should be -3
    their offense doesnt match up well with sea at all. it gonna look a lot like the kc game, except i dont know if they can hold sea to the output they did kc if the offense isnt sustaining drives? i like the under a lot, points gonna be really hard to come by. far as the side gun to my head id take wilson and his wrs to make a few more plays and get the W.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    their offense doesnt match up well with sea at all. it gonna look a lot like the kc game, except i dont know if they can hold sea to the output they did kc if the offense isnt sustaining drives? i like the under a lot, points gonna be really hard to come by. far as the side gun to my head id take wilson and his wrs to make a few more plays and get the W.
    We're on the same page here Banker. I think this Seattle team has been playing way under their potential and Minnesota is maybe finally a bit of a public darling.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I hate to say it but seahawks should dominate them.. even tho ive faded seahawks all year, I would second guess or hold off fading them the next couple games.. Russell wants to win another superbowl. the legion of boom will be on teddys ass. even with the loss of jimmy they should still dominate

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    We're on the same page here Banker. I think this Seattle team has been playing way under their potential and Minnesota is maybe finally a bit of a public darling.
    Rawls runs like lynch used too and that certainly helps. IMO graham going down means next to nothing, might actually help having a te out there that not too big a bitch to block. I'm hoping sea recent games gets the total drove up, I'd love un 43 as is I'll still play it but for less. I think sea wins but honestly I don't feel real strong about it, while I know they can be had by spreading it out and picking on the weak links I don't really know they cant be run on? Their run d been sound but the good teams not bothering, last year they had similar numbers against the run and dal ran Murry at them all day. Not ruling out minny can't do the same, no way I could be on min side simply cause you can't be one dimensional vs defenses this good and expect much production. I trust Wilson and his wrs far more than teddy b and his which why I lean sea.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Vikings are solid but flawed, they are an deep threat WR away from being legit. Wallace & Patterson are duds.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Rawls runs like lynch used too and that certainly helps. IMO graham going down means next to nothing, might actually help having a te out there that not too big a bitch to block. I'm hoping sea recent games gets the total drove up, I'd love un 43 as is I'll still play it but for less. I think sea wins but honestly I don't feel real strong about it, while I know they can be had by spreading it out and picking on the weak links I don't really know they cant be run on? Their run d been sound but the good teams not bothering, last year they had similar numbers against the run and dal ran Murry at them all day. Not ruling out minny can't do the same, no way I could be on min side simply cause you can't be one dimensional vs defenses this good and expect much production. I trust Wilson and his wrs far more than teddy b and his which why I lean sea.
    I literally was just telling a friend he runs better than lynch and he called me stupid.. lol I'm leaning seabirds. despite steelers putting up 30, seabirds defense was showin flashes of greatness again.. It will come down to the wire