Jimdugan
    Jimdugan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

sharps and pro's

Ive been on a search for reliable game picks and by week 13 i can tell you after listening to podcasts and following the top 10 in the supercontest, i can tell you their either on vegas payroll or imbeciles! Titans- giants- steelers- broncos- buccaneers just a few of the "winners" given out by these sources for today. And ive followed them very closely every week, its terrible every week! Im turning a new leaf in betting and my advice to anyone new to betting is to dump the "sharps" and self proclaimed people in the know and simply follow your heart! Please spare me the better-then comments as i implore those needing to free themselves from the hypocrisy, should one find oneself perpetually seeking help from sources that absolutely do not have the average joe's best intrest in mind.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Trust me bro nobody wins in the long run in the nfl. I used to book and it was the most money I ever made. Nfl was an incredible money maker.

As a player, if you want to have action and do "ok" just bet the opposite of the most lopsided games in vegas. Just bet whatever vegas needs. You wont get rich but you'll be plus or around even. If you try to pick your own games by "analyzing" you will never win

Jimdugan

I hear ya, my mailman got me into the delaware park parlay cards a couple years ago. he hit a teaser for $525 and told me i should get in on it. The next year i watched him double down on the dallas- giants game when the line was dallas -3.5. He was already in to the book for $8,000 n dallas won by 3 losing by the hook $15k he had to pay out of his 401k
    I just posted because really i cant stand the attitudes everyone acts like their jimmy the greek but in 3 years i haven't found 1 reliable source or even half competence. Is whut it is i guess, no free lunches.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

There is a heater going on in nba you should peep the thread over there nfl as you can see is by far very hard very few on here who have a winning nfl thread

Jimdugan

Yeah? Funny u said that, this same mailman once won 15k on NBA with a book. nfl by week 13 has wiped my betdsi account out, mostly by following others or when i find someone hot as soon as i jump on they shit the bed lol. Ross tucker was at least 80% su through week 6 with his pcks. Come on kryptonite! Yup thats me... Ugh.. Maybe there is some respite in hoops..
    Last edited by Jimdugan; 11-29-15 at 10:59 PM.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

I think this season anyway the biggest thing that punters whether they be pros or casuals haven't adjusted to the improvements/declines of teams.
    I remember many people were saying Atlanta weren't very good during their first few wins and their offense was getting them through things and then once they lost one the wheels have fallen off and and now the results are reflective of form.
    But the books would have LOVED this week no doubt.
    Washington getting up when it was lopsided on the Giants, same as Bears, amongst others

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

And I think as those who play the game we have to draw the line in the sand where the contrarian value gets up.
    Sometimes it's ok not to overreact after a loss like Arizona to St Louis and then they bounced back or those who made money off the Lions losing streak but I inagine the same people and mugs will make the same mistakes