relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

HERITAGE- problem with live betting

anyone else having a problem with live betting. get error message-session expired please sign on again. have been getting this for 2 days. called heritage said no one else called about this. wondering if anyone was able to get into live betting during last nights nfl game.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

There would have been a bunch of posts here if it was everyone.

Do you know how to check for updates to your browser and other software?

There was a java update recently that is worth doing even if it isnt the issue. This link will help you get rid of any old versions left on your machine as well as update it http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

optional can you get into live betting at heritage? called back a couple hours ago and again 15 minutes ago. 1st at 3 was told it was only me and they would look into it. 2nd call they said everyone is having the same problem. 3rd call again told everyone was having a problem getting into live betting. 3rd party looking into problem. so after 3 calls i'm sure there is a problem at heritage with the live betting 3rd party format. i am also surprised no one else in forum stated they also had a problem with heritages's live betting. thanks for the response. the one and only response.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

They don't want my Aussie ass so don't have an account there Relaaxx :\

I linked this to the NFL forum so if it did affect anyone else you should get a reply now.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They don't want my Aussie ass so don't have an account there Relaaxx :\

I linked this to the NFL forum so if it did affect anyone else you should get a reply now.
    thanks. also thanks for the java update. did not help this problem but good to have the latest version.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

problem fixed
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

It happened to me before too