FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLarryY View Post
    It is 3.5% relevant. Or roughly 1 in 30. Or roughly 1 every two weeks of games. So, it happens.

I'm definitely with you though, the juice isn't worth it. Again, you should be just fine at 7.5.

Good luck man. I like the Fins +7.5. I cannot endorse the ML pick though. Please reconsider.
    hahahaha, can't turn back now.

Good luck dude!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    The last time these teams played, it was 41-13 Patriots. But you're right, they haven't blown them out since then.

28-0, 27-17, 41-13. Those are the final scores of the last three Pats/Fins games in Foxboro.
    Its easy to pull stats and box scores dude. Your acting like oddsmakers don't know the box scores or those stats your throwing out. The last two games in Foxboro have been close regardless of what that box score says. Last year it was 14-13 going into half and we had some awful calls and bad breaks in the 3rd and Pats took control of the game.

The year before we were in the game and had a key stop on 3 and long in the third quarter and got called for an illegal batting horseshit call. Pats were awarded a first down, went in and scored a TD and completely swung the game.
    Points Awarded:

FlipsideRM gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Lmao dude yall are buggin. Every damn point counts.

+9.5 dolphins

GL

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Its easy to pull stats and box scores dude. Your acting like oddsmakers don't know the box scores or those stats your throwing out. The last two games in Foxboro have been close regardless of what that box score says. Last year it was 14-13 going into half and we had some awful calls and bad breaks in the 3rd and Pats took control of the game.

The year before we were in the game and had a key stop on 3 and long in the third quarter and got called for an illegal batting horseshit call. Pats were awarded a first down, went in and scored a TD and completely swung the game.
    God I remember those FUKIN games, it didn't matter what Miami did refs were gonna make sure they threw a flag to keep Pats drive going. I really hope refs stay the fuk out of it and let them play.

GT21Megatron

I'm trying to find a YouTube video of the play....here's an article

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nder-scrutiny/

it it was a second down play to put them in 3rd in forever and it was a 3 point game in the 4th. They ended up scoring a TD that drive. I watch all our games and don't blow smoke man.
    Last edited by GT21Megatron; 10-28-15 at 11:40 PM.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

The Phins haven't scored a 2nd half point v. the Pats in over 3 years in Foxboro. 7 second half points in the last 4 years, 14 in the last 5, 21 in the last 6 (that's a single touchdown in the second half of every Pats-Phins game at Foxboro in 2009, 2010, and 2011).
    Last edited by JameisBrady; 10-29-15 at 01:18 AM.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    The Phins haven't scored a 2nd half point v. the Pats in over 3 years in Foxboro. 7 second half points in the last 4 years, 14 in the last 5, 21 in the last 6 (that's a single touchdown in the second half of every Pats-Phins game at Foxboro in 2009, 2010, and 2011).
    Hey ghost now we're talking. Good stats

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Hey ghost now we're talking. Good stats
    The patriots haven't lost to an AFC team at home in a meaningful regular season game since the last week of the 2009 season.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Are you kidding? Did you read what I wrote that in response to? I'm not out here throwing out random stats for no reason. Flipside said, and I quote, "You guys Are all dummies. Since when do the pats blow the fins out in any game, any year?"

What part of my responding with those scores doesn't make sense?

Here's an idea. Rather than hassle me for providing concrete facts in response to retarded claims, next time try saying something to Flipside along the lines of "Hey man I know you're on the Dolphins and all, but please don't spew out fake trends as though they're facts. It's confusing to other bettors."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Fins are kinda rolling right now and this should be a tough fought game.. Still, It's damn hard to bet against the Patriots and Tom Brady at home and the way they are playing on the offensive end... Miami may cover but I don't think they will win the game out right..... May play the ML...

Dolphins schedule - (coming out of the bye week the Fins have looked impressive beating crap teams)

Sun 9/13 @ Washington W 17 - 10
    Sun 9/20 @ Jacksonville L 20 - 23
    Sun 9/27 Buffalo L 14 - 41
    Sun 10/4 NY Jets L 14 - 27
    BYE
    Sun 10/18 @ Tennessee W 38 - 10
    Sun 10/25 Houston W 44 - 26

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Are you kidding? Did you read what I wrote that in response to? I'm not out here throwing out random stats for no reason. Flipside said, and I quote, "You guys Are all dummies. Since when do the pats blow the fins out in any game, any year?"

What part of my responding with those scores doesn't make sense?

Here's an idea. Rather than hassle me for providing concrete facts in response to retarded claims, next time try saying something to Flipside along the lines of "Hey man I know you're on the Dolphins and all, but please don't spew out fake trends as though they're facts. It's confusing to other bettors."
    Nobody is hassling anybody. Nobody said you weren't stating facts. Pulling those box scores is easy and oddsmakers know those same box scores. The Patriots are the king of second half adjustments. Been doing this going on 2 decades now. They came back against Manning and the Broncos like 3 years ago on Sunday night down like 20+ points. I think being lost in all this is that the Pats were fighting tooth and nail with a tough ass nails Jets team while the Miami starters were sitting on the bench in the air mist machines for the entire second half....On a short week in week 8 that matters. We will see what happens but I don't trust the Pats laying two scores here at all. Sure they could win. Sure they could blow Miami out but this is a huge game for Miami for a few reasons. It gets us back above .500 and makes us very relevant in the AFC. We hung with very good teams last year. Playoff teams. This team is better then last years. Cambell and the boys will be ready. We will see what happens bro.

JameisBrady

"us"

I'm sleep. Take betting advice from a homer brehs

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

"us"

I'm sleep. Take betting advice from a homer brehs
    jameis, who you on?

Theres 2 things I can count on at SBR. Whoever leetreeper and jameisbrady are on, it usually loses. So I think I'm positioned well if you're on the pats.

Lemme know, thanks

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    jameis, who you on?

Theres 2 things I can count on at SBR. Whoever leetreeper and jameisbrady are on, it usually loses. So I think I'm positioned well if you're on the pats.

Lemme know, thanks
    All in Dolphins. No way they lose! They just beat the juggernaut Titans and Texans! The patriots suck at home and always lose to the Dolphins in foxboro!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

All in Dolphins. No way they lose! They just beat the juggernaut Titans and Texans! The patriots suck at home and always lose to the Dolphins in foxboro!
    Aw man, penetrate me right?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

jameis, who you on?

Lemme know, thanks
    As stated before, I could possibly see taking the 8 or 9 points, but the ML is just not smart wagering. Just my opinion.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Flipper your pushing the broom on this one

I am passing

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Flip side I wouldn't even comment back to this post but the game is showing up at -9 at so many places now.

Dumbass kid. Good luck

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

The patriots haven't lost to an AFC team at home in a meaningful regular season game since the last week of the 2009 season.
    Patriots have not lost an October home game since 2007
    Points Awarded:

JameisBrady gave SmittyZ28 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by flipsiderm View Post
    what im saying is the 8 is penetrating irrelevant. If i lose this bet it won't be landing on 8, it will be by double digits.

Like you just said 3.5% it lands on 8, non factor. If the slim chance it lands on 8 so be it, i'm not paying -125 for it when im already holding 7.5, stupid.

it literally would of cost you like 20 more bucks what is that!?????

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    Flip side I wouldn't even comment back to this post but the game is showing up at -9 at so many places now.

Dumbass kid. Good luck
    Wtf is your point? I posted this thread awhile ago. I got 7.5, and I still don't think it will matter regardless. I'm sorry I didn't shop the line that suits YOUR needs. Fuk off

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

The highest I see at any reputable books is 8. So not too worried regardless. Like
    i said, no difference between 8 and 7.5

eaglesfan15

My point is your a dumbass who took a +7.5 when they could of got up to a +10. Buy when it's high not low...

You look stupid.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Best believe I will be telling everyone in here to suck my ass after Dolphins cover the 7.5.

believe that one boys

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

My point is your a dumbass who took a +7.5 when they could of got up to a +10. Buy when it's high not low...

You look stupid.
    Dude.. At no where is this line reaching close to 10. Maybe at some Mickey Mouse book that you bet at. But not at the big hitters. Stop making yourself look dumb, telling people to buy points off 7.5 and shit. penetrating idiot, wow.

eaglesfan15

Besides the fact that you bought in at the wrong time, the extra juice doesn't cost anything hardly so I always buy. I just don't get your reasoning to not take the extra -20 hit and lay down more money accordingly to get the payout you want.

eaglesfan15

Lmao ok kid, just cause I'm new on forums I'm dumb. It was like Sunday, obviously not now.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Lmao ok kid, just cause I'm new on forums I'm dumb. It was like Sunday, obviously not now.
    anyone who purposely pays -120 to get "8" just to buy off "7.5" is a penetrating retard. No one cares to pay juice for an irrelevant number like 8. You don't get it and apparently never will.

I'm done with you. Shoo now, on your way now.

eaglesfan15

I never play half points call me what you like but I'm not the stupid home team fan throwing money on Dolphins ML looking like a joke.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I never play half points call me what you like but I'm not the stupid home team fan throwing money on Dolphins ML looking like a joke.
    Lol dude moneyline is a very small sprinkle. The +7.5 is my big one. So don't come
    in here talking shit after the Dolphins cover easily.

i can already see you setting that one up. "Ohhhh but you took the moneyline, who cares if they covered, blah blah blah".

dolphins cover this game bet that, don't take the moneyline then

eaglesfan15

this thread is straight comedy.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Now if she shows up on the sideline, that might distract the Patriots, not Tom of course.
    Points Awarded:

SBRMAN23 gave 44 Mag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eaglesfan15

Lol dude moneyline is a very small sprinkle. The +7.5 is my big one. So don't come
    in here talking shit after the Dolphins cover easily.

i can already see you setting that one up. "Ohhhh but you took the moneyline, who cares if they covered, blah blah blah".

dolphins cover this game bet that, don't take the moneyline then

Dude I really don't care if you win or lose, honesty I hope you win because penetrate Vegas/the books. There's no point in arguing on the internet we both look dumb I just don't get your reasoning on some of your moves.

eaglesfan15

I've got pats -.5 and +5.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Dude I really don't care if you win or lose, honesty I hope you win because penetrate Vegas/the books. There's no point in arguing on the internet we both look dumb I just don't get your reasoning on some of your moves.
    my reasoning for not purposely buying a half a point to get +8 instead of +7.5?I'm not going to acknowledge you anymore, not worth my time, can't debate with stupid, cant win. See you after the game

First 123456 Last