Tomle
    Update your status
    Tomle's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the best pick for teaser week 8???

I was thinking of doing a 7pts teaser for 5 team parlay. Need your help.

Thanks!

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

I like the Jet's and pats and colts, but I think in going to tease +13 and just accordingly put money down.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Rams ..Cin .....both good to tease I think this week

eaglesfan15

I like the Rams as well but I was considering teasing the 9ers up to 27.5.

House

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    49ers D isn't bad as it looks lol and they'll try to run the ball vs the Rams and keep the ball ...+ 22 will work also ... you gotta think of it like this .. is it more likely that the 49ers get blown out ? or will the Rams win ? I dont think the 49ers can beat the Rams straight up in the Rams house this year > 49ers have been blown out 3 times in 6 games ..lost by 40 to the Cards who lost to the Rams for one ...lost by 25 to Pit < ...lost by 17 to Seattle < Rams beat them also ... 27 is a lot of points but kinda doable except for the fact that the rams haven't blown anyone out ... if you are teasing 13 points I think both are good ..+22 49ers ... Rams +3.5 ..... GL either way Im on the Rams side +3.5
    Last edited by House; 10-27-15 at 12:23 PM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I think Atlanta is by far the best teaser option on the board this week. By far. I also like Indy and Denver.

Bengals and the Jets? No thanks. You guys want to tease short road favorites past zero, be my guest. Especially one who's in a division game with playoff implications and one who just lost a heartbreaking division game and is traveling three time zones.

House

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I think Atlanta is by far the best teaser option on the board this week. By far. I also like Indy and Denver.

Bengals and the Jets? No thanks. You guys want to tease short road favorites past zero, be my guest. Especially one who's in a division game with playoff implications and one who just lost a heartbreaking division game and is traveling three time zones.
    I like Cin vs Landry ,Vick or Cheeseburger especially after the bye week ...

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

+27.5? A 19 point teaser?

House

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    +27.5? A 19 point teaser?
    I just caught that actually lol ... its 22 points at 13 ... I like Rams +3.5 more believe it or not ... 49ers haven't covered 22 twice this year already , 17 another time 14 ... if your gonna tease that shit 13 points take the Rams +3.5 ...

eaglesfan15

Meant to say 22.5 my apologizes. Can I ask what your qualms are with the Jets vs Oakland in depth?

I saw they haven't covered that twice when I was researching earlier. To be quite honest I'm not 100% on the Carolina bandwagon I think they are good but I'm just waiting for something to happen. Their D is rock solid however.

Falcons are very sketchy, i.e. Redskins two weeks ago? I'm not too confident their offense looks absolutely terrible to be quite honest.

House

Meant to say 22.5 my apologizes. Can I ask what your qualms are with the Jets vs Oakland in depth?

I saw they haven't covered that twice when I was researching earlier. To be quite honest I'm not 100% on the Carolina bandwagon I think they are good but I'm just waiting for something to happen. Their D is rock solid however.

Falcons are very sketchy, i.e. Redskins two weeks ago? I'm not too confident their offense looks absolutely terrible to be quite honest.
    Oakland is on a upswing , the Jets are playing on a short week traveling from the east coast to the west and playing primetime after a very tough game with the Pats ... Jets could win this one but I think the Raiders are the pick here though ...I would just leave this one alone

eaglesfan15

What if I took the jets off and played colts +20 at Carolina possibly? Risking about 1k at -120.

eaglesfan15

I understand Raiders are doing better and are hot I'm just not fully buying into them yet.

House

I understand Raiders are doing better and are hot I'm just not fully buying into them yet.
    Im a Chiefs fan forever lol been watching the AFC west all my life > The Raiders have something now < I hate saying that being a Chiefs fan but it is what it is ... This is a different team . But I totally understand what you're saying ..Raiders have been a dumpster fire for a while now lol

eaglesfan15

The CIN domination and loss to bears is what mainly scares me away from them, previous seasons aside.