eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Sweetheart Teaser week 8

Thinking about picking up this sweetheart teaser on Bovada. (+13 to all)

Colts +20
    Jets +11
    NE +5
    GB +10

pays at -120

Any thoughts? First post by the way. Been reading for a while though.

jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

An incredibly terrible bet. Betting like this will just make you a loser in the long run, regardless of the result of this teaser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

eaglesfan15 the teaser bet looks good to me
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan15 gave aston 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    An incredibly terrible bet. Betting like this will just make you a loser in the long run, regardless of the result of this teaser

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    Elaborate at least before you bash me. I understand it's riskier, I lost a nice pay day on a teaser this weekend due to that FSU blocked kick bs.

I'm asking about the picks, not my method...so. I'm also looking at the Rams game.

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    Elaborate at least before you bash me. I understand it's riskier, I lost a nice pay day on a teaser this weekend due to that FSU blocked kick bs.

I'm asking about the picks, not my method...so. I'm also looking at the Rams game.
    By this I mean SF +27.5

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

There is no such thing as BS in football this stuff happens all the time, every week and is why teasers are hard to win. The way I have consistently won was open teasers picking only certain games where your risk is limited (meaning good teams with quarterbacks that will not screw you will stupid mistakes). Also, I may to wait a few weeks before those matchups work in my favor. Do not bet college teasers, that is never a good bet. Good luck!

eaglesfan15

Yeah I did get burned on the college teaser this wekeend but my NFL teasers are 2-1 this year. Cardinals killed a big one with a loss two weeks ago, and after watching them/having them win the last leg of a teaser last night I don't think I'll be playing around with them much longer lol.

Yeah that type thing does happen. I almost took GT with the +14 so now it's making me think a bit deeper on some of these dogs/favs matchups (give the dogs a lot of points? Vs Evening out spread for favs as much as possible)

Tomle
    Update your status
    Tomle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think im going with vikings, pats, rams and browns.

eaglesfan15

I'm considering Rams but I also like the +22 to the 9ers they definitely won't lose by that. Vikings are probably a good choice with pats as well. Not too high on brown, instead I'd tease either GB or even Den as it will be a close game and either side should produce a winner.

Geoff_Saari
    Geoff_Saari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I love it OP, i tailed haha, good luck bro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eaglesfan15

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I'd stay far away from the Colts, as I can definitely see them losing by 21+. Miami winning by a touchdown isn't that far out there; Oakland winning by 14 isn't that far out there....you get the idea. The one I'd feel most confident about is GB +10.

I'm more a fan of 3 team 10 pt teasers (-120) or just ordinary 2 team 6 pt teasers.

aston

as a 2 team teaser (7 points) I would fancy Patriots and Falcons (tease good teams at home is my motto)

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

If your doing sweetheart teasers on NFL, you'll do better in the long run going with 3 team 10 point teasers on totals vs ATS. Pays -110. + one less game to play = better odds

Find lines you can exploit...especially overs

mcgeezer1883

There are 3 totals I like right now for a 3 team 10 pt sweetheart

SD/BAL teased down for over 40
    CIN/PIT teased up for under 59.5
    TB/ATL teased up for under 59

I also like NYJ/OAK teased down for over 34

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeezer1883 View Post
    There are 3 totals I like right now for a 3 team 10 pt sweetheart

SD/BAL teased down for over 40
    CIN/PIT teased up for under 59.5
    TB/ATL teased up for under 59

I also like NYJ/OAK teased down for over 34
    Not sure either SD or Bal can stop anybody. What about SD/BAL over 40 and include SD +13? Hard seeing Baltimore winning by more than that, if they win at all.

eaglesfan15

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    as a 2 team teaser (7 points) I would fancy Patriots and Falcons (tease good teams at home is my motto)

Don't you think the Falcons are sketchy though at this point?

aston

Don't you think the Falcons are sketchy though at this point?

The Falcons play well at home and I cant see them losing to Tampa Bay (The falcons do not travel well hence why they just beat the titans but at home they are a much better team)

aston

Bu your original bet still looks good

eaglesfan15

Ashton could you peep your inbox? If your busy thats cool. I've just been tailing your bets for a couple weeks and I'd love if you'd help me figure out this last leg!

aston

Ashton could you peep your inbox? If your busy thats cool. I've just been tailing your bets for a couple weeks and I'd love if you'd help me figure out this last leg!
    okay cool I saw your message .PM me back thanks

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    The Falcons play well at home and I cant see them losing to Tampa Bay (The falcons do not travel well hence why they just beat the titans but at home they are a much better team)
    They're better at home but I'm a lot more confident in Seattle thrashing the Cowboys. I've repeated this enough though so I'll stop. Anyway, I see why you'd prefer Atlanta since statistically you're better off teasing the home favorite than the road favorite, especially with a team that's generally weaker on the road like Seattle.
    Last edited by goldust; 10-28-15 at 02:18 PM.

mcgeezer1883

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    Not sure either SD or Bal can stop anybody. What about SD/BAL over 40 and include SD +13? Hard seeing Baltimore winning by more than that, if they win at all.
    I would never play both sides of a game in a teaser....you can end up rooting against yourself. Its counter productive.

eaglesfan15

I'll pm you in a few, preciate it. @Ashton

I went ahead and played Falcons, hoping they can look better than last week. They've won me some money this year but damn, has it been sloppy as hell lol.