CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Ravens have to be a play right?

+10 and +393. No way you're laying 10 with the Cardinals here Ravens can win this thing.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I don't think so the ARIZONA Cardinals are the best team in the NFCWEST that's coming from a Seahawk fan the niners roughed up the raven and we roughed up the niners the cardinals will light up the Ravens im on -10 and -6.5 1st half this is a blowout canuckg

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Cards pretty damn good at home.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Cards pretty damn good at home.
    But have a terrible MNF record.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

got it at -9.5 hopfully a turnaround tonight

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Ravens flew 10,000 miles in one week. 5 hr flight to San Francisco..then back to Baltimore then back to Phoenix..lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Forget about best weapon....the best player on the Ravens entire team is a 38 year old wr....

If they want to win tonight they will have to control line of scrimmage and get to Palmer

WWCD

If BAL has not lost by double digits this season, why do they start here?

This almost feels like the KC/CHI game a couple of weeks back...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

so you're banking on carson palmer tearing his ACL in the fourth quarter while up 11?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

ravens whats up flacco's targets... undrafted free agents and late round scrubs outside of smith whos idea was this? perriman still out?

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    so you're banking on carson palmer tearing his ACL in the fourth quarter while up 11?
    Yes, that is exactly what I am banking on idiot.

teaserpleaser

I think I may try and get some ravens TE props because those wrs look overmatched right?

Goat Milk

Does anyone know what's going on with Andre Ellington? WHy Arians is not playing him?

With him only getting 5 touches per game, the Cardinals are not as explosive offensively anymore.

Chris Johnson is not a threat like Ellington, so him playing the majority of snaps definitely makes me hesitate to back the Cardinals with such a huge spread.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

NO play.

Ravens HORRIBLE

Cards UNPREDICTABLE

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Does anyone know what's going on with Andre Ellington? WHy Arians is not playing him?

With him only getting 5 touches per game, the Cardinals are not as explosive offensively anymore.

Chris Johnson is not a threat like Ellington, so him playing the majority of snaps definitely makes me hesitate to back the Cardinals with such a huge spread.
    CJ has had some good games this season. Last week they fell behind and did not run as much, so his numbers fell off a bit.

*In the AZ losses, their offense did not have a very good percentage of TD conversions in the Red Zone. Baltimore, as bad as they have been playing are actually doing pretty good in the RZ. Allowing on average 1.5 TD's in the RZ per game.

*Baltimore has won their last 3 MNF games, and 6-3 overall since 2008. They should get up for this game.

AZ should win, but by double digits? I don't know about that, and that's why I teased to +17.5 lol.

dataz722
    dataz722's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I think I may try and get some ravens TE props because those wrs look overmatched right?
    I was thinking the exact same thing and got both of these.

10/26/2015
    02:34 PM
    [Ticket #: 230869111] STRAIGHT BET
    10/26/2015 @ 05:30 PM MU BALTIMORE vrs ARIZONA: Total Receiving Yards
    [85019] CROCKETT GILLMORE o32.5 EV
    10/26/2015
    02:34 PM
    [Ticket #: 230869112] STRAIGHT BET
    10/26/2015 @ 05:30 PM MU BALTIMORE vrs ARIZONA: Total Pass Receptions
    [85269] CROCKETT GILLMORE o3+128

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    NO play.

Ravens HORRIBLE

Cards UNPREDICTABLE
    the voice of reason.... probably the smart move all I have as of now is Mathieu over 4.5 tackles prop.

Goat Milk

CJ has had some good games this season. Last week they fell behind and did not run as much, so his numbers fell off a bit.

*In the AZ losses, their offense did not have a very good percentage of TD conversions in the Red Zone. Baltimore, as bad as they have been playing are actually doing pretty good in the RZ. Allowing on average 1.5 TD's in the RZ per game.

*Baltimore has won their last 3 MNF games, and 6-3 overall since 2008. They should get up for this game.

AZ should win, but by double digits? I don't know about that, and that's why I teased to +17.5 lol.
    Good points. I don't believe in trends with teams that have changed.

Chris Johnson is good, yeah, but he's not Andre Ellington. Any coach that benches one of their best, if not their best, offensive player on that team, might be facing some criticism if he doesn't win games he's supposed to.

I took the Cardinals last week against Pit -- The first play of the game was an Ellington handoff for 7 yards. The second play was a little dump off to Ellington which he ran for 35 yards.

Then all of the sudden the guy plays David Johnson and Chris Johnson for the rest of the game. Ellington barely touched the field. I knew right away my bet was done.

I don't understand Bruce Arians at all.

His coaching style is very perplexing.

teaserpleaser

good luck data

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

The only way Arizona loses or if it's a close game is if they turn the ball over a lot.

They've lost 2 games this year. Each game they were -3 in turnovers.

Their other 4 games have been wins by 12,25,40,25.

Arizona won't have two straight bad turnover games. They win tonight easily.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

Chris Johnson is good, yeah, but he's not Andre Ellington. Any coach that benches one of their best, if not their best, offensive player on that team, might be facing some criticism if he doesn't win games he's supposed to.

I took the Cardinals last week against Pit -- The first play of the game was an Ellington handoff for 7 yards. The second play was a little dump off to Ellington which he ran for 35 yards.

Then all of the sudden the guy plays David Johnson and Chris Johnson for the rest of the game. Ellington barely touched the field. I knew right away my bet was done.

I don't care for Arians as a person, but he can coach. I think it's almost inevitable that their backfield will become a committee at some point. If he wants to keep giving the ball 20 times to a 30 year old RB, then he's not very smart.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Don't overthink this one fellas...when handicapping, always look for the "biggest mismatch" angle if one exists...it doesn't happen all the time, especially in pro football...there is a huge one in tonight's game...Carson Palmer and the Cards passing game with their shitload of WR's (one of the best in the league ranked # 6 ) vs. the Ravens secondary and their pass defense (arguably one of the worst in the league ranked #29)...this will be the key to the ballgame...Cards win 34 - 17.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

He is saving Ellington for playoffs. He broke down last year from excessive use. He doesn't have the body to absorb hits as a regular back.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Its week 7. Even if Zona lose they will still be on top of their division so where's the motivation factor for a 4-2 team to lay the hammer down on a 1-5 team that's desperate for a win??

Just don't see Zona laying the beatdown this time of the season to a team that's gonna be more desperate to win...

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I took the Ravens getting 10. Gladly. This is the NFL after all.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Arizona has been winning by large margins this season.

Sep 13 New Orleans Saints -2.5 49 Won 31 - 19 Win / Over
    Sep 20 @ Chicago Bears -2 46 Won 48 - 23 Win / Over
    Sep 27 San Francisco 49ers -7 45 Won 47 - 7 Win / Over
    Oct 4 St. Louis Rams -7 43 Lost 22 - 24 Loss / Over
    Oct 11 @ Detroit Lions -4.5 46 Won 42 - 17 Win / Over
    Oct 18 @ Pittsburgh Steelers -6 45 Lost 13 - 25 Loss / Under

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^^ True but we can reverse this...

9.5 points is a bunch of points and the Ravens have played close games all season long.. I'm on the Ravens but you never know with these Prime time games.. Zona is solid at home and have dominated a few teams this season...

Like I said the Ravens have played teams close even in their losses.. Here is the proof to back my claims.. The Ravens last 5...

Sun 9/20 @ Oakland L 33 - 37
    Sun 9/27 Cincinnati L 24 - 28
    Thu 10/1 @ Pittsburgh W 23 - 20
    Sun 10/11 Cleveland L 30 - 33
    Sun 10/18 @ San Francisco L 20 - 25

Going with the Ravens and the points.. GL gents!!

WWCD

I wonder if Ellington is not 100% healthy and Arians prefers to run CJ into the ground for now?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I think they are saving Ellington for the playoffs and deep run in jan

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

OK, so ANY time an NFL line moves to 10 pts and above you should always consider making a play on the dog. But the thing is, for tonight's game, barring an unforeseen and unlikely meltdown of epic proportions, the Ravens have zero chance of actually winning this game. Perhaps, if the Cards turn it over at least 4 times.

So in summary, the Ravens may cover that enormous line but making any kind of play on their side that doesn't use that monster line simply means you have a deep-seated hatred for your own $$$.

Enjoy the game and, as always, BOL.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Initial lean was on Arizona, but I'm on the fence in this one. Will probably just wait to jump in on a live play once I get a feel of how this one will end. Why I like Arizona is because they have the offense to put up big numbers along with a solid defense. At the same time, I think people really despise the Ravens as a team and Flacco isn't always in the same conversation with the likes of Brady, Manning, Rodgers, etc. 10 points is a lot to lay and this might actually be a gimme to see if Joe Public will accept the 10 freebies.

Another thing I've noticed from the books so far this year in the NFL is how erratic the line movements have been. It's crazy how it shifts so often and its purpose is to intentionally mind-fukk those "line movement" cappers to change their opinions. I'll admit that it's worked on me a few times and have to second guessing myself. Seems like Ravens +points may be the way to go and wouldn't feel as bad if Arizona covered the 10. The feeling I hate is taking a team, especially a two possession favorites and them being down late in the game. Just a terrible feeling.

Anyways, absolutely can't wait for NFL week 8! Have a feeling it's gonna be a really good one!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Plugged in the Under 49

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Good luck canuckg

CommodoresV
    CommodoresV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

I really like +385 Ravens and over 50. I expect a few turnovers and hoping they'll break in Ravens favor. Outside of that, Cardinals have played a weak schedule and Ravens lost some close games. I capped this game at Cardinals -3.5. The ML is too juicy at this point and I'll take it. Best of luck fellas.

12 Last