Atl +8.5

#2 1.3 to win 1 unit
    Pats -1
    Atl/SF u58
    SD +9
    Nyg/TB o34.5
    lost gurley for -1.15
    1-0 in the teasers so far. +2 units.
    Everything hit with no worries. Maybe a small worry with the points before half in the Atl game, but only 3 pts in the 2h total, LOL.

Edit: 3-1 +1.7 units for the season. This is BEFORE today. Will update after monday night game. If SD covers +9 then we will be looking pretty good for the season so far.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

#1 2.6 to win 2 units
    Oak +17.5
    Rams +15.5
    Pats -1

Atl +8.5

#2 1.3 to win 1 unit
    Pats -1
    Atl/SF u58
    SD +9

Nyg/TB o34.5

Everything hit relatively easy. Nice and easy wins.
    2-0 for the week! Teasers are killing it so far. Not posting any more props for the time being. Glad i didnt post that demaryius prop anyways ha. Will post teasers for this week in the upcoming days.

Teaser record:
    5-1 +4.7 units
    Prop Record:
    0-1 -1.15 units

Im not even going to count that prop in my record because this thread was made for teasers anyways. Dont even know why i posted it in here. But i will keep a note of it under my record I guess.

iloseagain

#1 2.6 to win 2 units
    Car +8.5. Yea Titans just beat the Saints. Panthers are looking more and more legit every week. Will take them all day getting more than a TD against Titans.
    GB +1.5. GB will be happy to be home and will win easily against the shitty Lions. Could prob be safe teasing Det to 24.5 as well though.
    Chi +20. Although I do see the rams winning this game, and i do love their defense, I do not see them scoring enough to win this game by 20 points. As long as Chi scores 13 points, they will cover 20. I like my chances.
    Jac +18.5. Jacksonville has been playing a lot of teams tough. Their record doesnt show much, but they have been better than their record suggests. Baltimore can not stop ANYONE. Bortles and the 2 Allen's will keep this game close. Could honestly see Jac pulling off the upset here.

iloseagain

1.3 to win 1
    Wash +13
    Ten +17.5
    Mia +19
    Pats/Nyg o40.5

EDIT: I know I took car +8.5 in the #1 teaser, but I do like Tenn +17.5 as well. I see this game being played within a Tenn 3 point win to a Car 10 Point win. Nothing more.
    Last edited by iloseagain; 11-15-15 at 09:56 AM.

framero
    framero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    1.3 to win 1
    Wash +13
    Ten +17.5
    Mia +19
    Pats/Nyg o40.5

BOL bro, let's do this

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by framero View Post
    BOL bro, let's do this
    Lets get it!!! Are you on both of these??

Also locked in some props today. Not going to count them, but Ill post them for fun
    Evans o84.5 rec yards.. No VJax, will get 13+ targets again.
    Gurley o104.5 rush yds.. The only game Gurley hasnt hit his prop was last week on the road against minny. This week theyre 7 point home favs against chicago. See him getting this by the 3Q. Bears 24th ranked run D.
    Deangelo o92.5 rush yds.. Browns worst rush D in the league. L Jones playing QB for pit, will rely heavily on Deangelo.
    A Robinson o82.5 rec yds.. Same reason as my write up above. Balt cant stop anything thru the air. Plus Hurns is "testing his foot out in warmups" so he may be out (or at least limited), which means more targets for Robinson!!

Last edited by iloseagain; 11-15-15 at 09:54 AM.

framero

Lets get it!!! Are you on both of these??

Also locked in some props today. Not going to count them, but Ill post them for fun
    Evans o84.5 rec yards.. No VJax, will get 13+ targets again.
    Gurley o104.5 rush yds.. The only game Gurley hasnt hit his prop was last week on the road against minny. This week theyre 7 point home favs against chicago. See him getting this by the 3Q. Bears 24th ranked run D.
    Deangelo o92.5 rush yds.. Browns worst rush D in the league. L Jones playing QB for pit, will rely heavily on Deangelo.
    A Robinson o82.5 rec yds.. Same reason as my write up above. Balt cant stop anything thru the air. Plus Hurns is "testing his foot out in warmups" so he may be out (or at least limited), which means more targets for Robinson!!

yea, I just added Miami under 62 to second teaser hope it hits,

framero

cant find players props on 5di,es

dblock05
    dblock05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2726

Awesome thread man! I've been doing 13 pt teasers on 5 dimes for the last 2 years. Been winning good money on them for sure. I don't wanna steal your thread or anything but heres what I have going for this week! Let me know what you think

Broncos +8.5
    Arizona +15.5
    Packers +1 (NO way they're losing to the Lions right??)
    North Carolina -13.5 (college basketball, I'm a big UNC fan and think they win this one easily)

I like your thoughts on the games as well. Best of luck!

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

cant find players props on 5di,es
    I don't think they have any.

framero

Quote Originally Posted by dblock05 View Post
    Awesome thread man! I've been doing 13 pt teasers on 5 dimes for the last 2 years. Been winning good money on them for sure. I don't wanna steal your thread or anything but heres what I have going for this week! Let me know what you think

Broncos +8.5
    Arizona +15.5
    North Carolina -13.5 (college basketball, I'm a big UNC fan and think they win this one easily)

I hope he won't mind, I'm no good at capping so I just tail, if you guys got winners just post away buddies, lol

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by dblock05 View Post

Broncos +8.5
    Arizona +15.5

I like it but i dont like teasing basketball. i really dont like teasing bball.

but feel free to post any pics u want

I hope he won't mind, I'm no good at capping so I just tail, if you guys got winners just post away buddies, lol
    nah its all good. tail away!

iloseagain

everything so far looks good except gb lol.. wtf is wrong with gb?!?!

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

My goodness. Hopefully we get to. I had the spread and teased.

framero

Quote Originally Posted by TTA_President View Post
    My goodness. Hopefully we get to. I had the spread and teased.
    penetrate Green Bay, 3 teasers down the drain, lol

iloseagain

#1 2.6 to win 2 units
    Car +8.5
    GB +1.5
    Chi +20
    Jac +18.5

1.3 to win 1
    Wash +13
    Ten +17.5
    Mia +19
    Pats/Nyg o40.5
    effin GB Everything won EASILY besides friggen GB sucking a ton of dick. wow.

EDIT: you can argue Ten didnt cover 17.5 easily lol but they were within 4-10 the whole game til the end.

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Sweetheart teasers are the only teasers where crossing zero is typically acceptable, but only unless you can pass both +3 and +7. Otherwise it's simply too risky, Green Bay starting at -11.5 is a perfect example. Getting +1.5 on a 13 pt teaser serves no purpose.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeezer1883 View Post
    Sweetheart teasers are the only teasers where crossing zero is typically acceptable, but only unless you can pass both +3 and +7. Otherwise it's simply too risky, Green Bay starting at -11.5 is a perfect example. Getting +1.5 on a 13 pt teaser serves no purpose.
    ok dude thanks for the tip. wtf u saying dude. youre gona come in my thread, which has been extremely successful thus far, and tell me how to do my teasers?

GB missed a fg as time expired and if it went in, then you wouldnt be saying shit. I dont need you to tell me how to bet a teaser. Im sorry i thought GB would come home and absolutely smash detroit considering they were going to be as hungry as ever after losing their last 2 games to undefeated teams on the road. Detroit just lost to KC BY 35 POINTS. GTFO of here bro. I go in ur thread and give you props and you come in here when i lose a teaser and act like you know what youre doing.

What have you just been waiting all season for me to lose a teaser on a game that i crossed 0 so you could come in here and say "i told you so!!!" I didnt see you in here before the game saying that Detroit was gona win that game you fvcking cvnt.

iloseagain

thats just a stupid comment. that would be like saying if GB was -13, then it would have been stupid to tease it to a PK. So youre saying you would never tease a 13 point favorite to a PK then? Because that is essentially the SAME EXACT THING. Fvking retard.

iloseagain

These sweetheart teasers are great for totals in which the over is a probability, increases your odds of a cover significantly

also....why tease past zero into + territory on favorites if youre not going to get past +7.5? Too much downside vs. playing dogs and getting a ton of points.

Too many points to lay....play under 50
    look at your 3 posts in my thread. just a fvcking constant troll.

f\*\*k outta my thread

mcgeezer1883

Good god...having an aneurysm over it are we? Its a simple suggestion to give yourself more value in the wager.

Be sure to remove yourself from my thread that won you money today if youre gonna be a whiny bitch about it

iloseagain

Good god...having an aneurysm over it are we? Its a simple suggestion to give yourself more value in the wager.

Be sure to remove yourself from my thread that won you money today if youre gonna be a whiny bitch about it
    nah dude just no reason to come in here and act like you are the god of teasers because i lost a bet that could have won if he had just kicked a field goal

mcgeezer1883

nice job editing your post to say "ur a tool" when you congratulated me because youre heated

whose a c**t now

iloseagain

nice job editing your post to say "ur a tool" when you congratulated me because youre heated

whose a c**t now
    do you think i didnt know that you saw my post congratulating me? i deleted it because i didnt want to be in your thread posting anything positive considering all you do is post negativity in my thread.

not sure how deleting my post makes me a c**t, but whatever you say buddy

iloseagain

Now that we got the trolls out of the thread, lets get to business!

Season total: 6-2 +3.1 units

#1 2.6 to win 2 units
    Ind +18.5
    You kidding me? I could QB the colts and cover 18.5 against ATL. Atl is bad and consistently kill themselves with stupid turnover. Easy cover here.
    Stl/Bal o28.5 If this game was in STL, I might not like it as much. Stl D doesnt play well on the road and they just gave up 37 at home to Chi. Balt cant stop anything. Game cruises over 28.5.
    Min +12 GB sucks. Min will not lose by more than 12 here.
    Ari +8.5 Finally Cinci got exposed for who they really are. No chance Zona loses to cinci at home, nvm by 8.5.

#2 1.3 to win 1 unit
    Den/Chi o27.5
    Denvers defense doesnt travel as well either. Chicago is playing as well as anybody. I can see Chi putting up 24 themselves easily.
    Chi +14
    This goes along with the write up on the over. Do not see Chi losing to Denver at home with Osweiler playing QB. They will cover 14 easy.
    Pats +6
    Pats dont lose at home, it is always safe to tease them when they are playing at home. If they lose, it will be by less than 3.
    SF +26
    Sea couldnt beat my towns highschool team by 26.
    Last edited by iloseagain; 11-21-15 at 11:56 AM.

iloseagain

1.5 hours til kickoff!!!!

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Well, it is hard not to make a case for any 13 point adjustment. They all look so good on paper.

One thing I would never do is double up on one game, as you are doing on Chicago/Denver.

BOL, hope you take them all down.

Would love a butt-shot of your avi.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Well, it is hard not to make a case for any 13 point adjustment. They all look so good on paper.

One thing I would never do is double up on one game, as you are doing on Chicago/Denver.

BOL, hope you take them all down.

Would love a butt-shot of your avi.
    every play has the same odds of hitting.. what does doubling up on one game have to do with anything? I hate when people say that shit. It doesnt actually make ANY sense.

I would love a butt shot too but unfortunately i dont even know who she is..

iloseagain

wellp the denver game should have went over if chi kicked the fg instead of going for it.. The first teaser looks good so far as long as balt can make this 20 yd fg to tie at 13-13.

EDIT: denver game might still go over actually.
    EDIT: denver just went over
    Last edited by iloseagain; 11-22-15 at 03:00 PM.

iloseagain

effin minnesota

iloseagain

Season total: 7-3 +1.5 units

Lost the big teaser last 2 weeks. Need to get off that train.

#1 2.6 to win 2 units
    Min +14
    Den/NE u56.5
    Pit +16.5
    TB +16

#2 1.3 to win 1 unit
    NO +16
    NO o35
    Den +16
    Wash +15.5

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

as a die hard skins fan I could easily see them losing to the giants by 17. but I don't bet on my teams games besides totals. I havnt done much research on this week yet to have any other opinions. you know what your doingthough good luck buddy

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Wallnuts View Post
    as a die hard skins fan I could easily see them losing to the giants by 17. but I don't bet on my teams games besides totals. I havnt done much research on this week yet to have any other opinions. you know what your doingthough good luck buddy
    eh wash seems to play tough at home.. giants also seem to play to the level of their competition.. dont see this division game gtting out of hand.. but they play the games for a reason

iloseagain

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Wallnuts View Post
    10-0 skins and theyre driving.. cash +16 already...

First 123 Last