pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I like the under 52.

These teams know each other too well. Short week prep..the playbook would be shortened.

Lets go!
    Last edited by pavyracer; 10-14-15 at 05:54 PM.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

ur asking the wrong questions

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early and I don't think it's really a great game.

New Orleans playing for their season

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Tough to call. These games usually go under between the 2 though. Everyone always expects over and it ends 20-14

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Lean Under myself at 51.5.

Short week not good for Julio's hammy and they now have a running back in Freeman where they can be more run oriented and then let Jones heal before next game 10 days later.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Lean Under myself at 51.5.

Short week not good for Julio's hammy and they now have a running back in Freeman where they can be more run oriented and then let Jones heal before next game 10 days later.
    agreed. I wanna play saints +3.5 I think it's also a great spot but how can I trust them. They look ducking awful

Bostonsux
    Bostonsux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Why? We need one?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Do not think atl good as their record. Problem is they continue playing poor competition so it's hard to fade them.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Can't see NO winning in any situation...

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Saints +3.5 FTW

jjgold

If I was a betting man I would say Saints spread

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

This has to be a total bet only

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Do not think atl good as their record. Problem is they continue playing poor competition so it's hard to fade them.
    Poor Competition??? Maybe the Texans, other than that you make no sense. Falcons swept the NFC East. If they hadnt, their records would be:

Giants 4-1
    Eagles 3-2
    Cowboys 3-2
    Redskins 3-2

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Hard to count on that Saints defense. When Rob Ryan gets canned this time he ain't gonna say ...."I'll only be outta work for, like, 2 minutes." Gonna be a bit longer this time. Fraud.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

jjgold

Saints

Fthestockmarket
    Fthestockmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

I don't get it... what have the Saints shown at all this entire year that would have people supporting them? 1-4 record, that 1 win being a somewhat flukey overtime win over a crippled Dallas team with Weeden and a new injured receiver every series. That's it, their only success. They went 0-8 at home last year. They're facing an undefeated team with a very solid running game. Diminish their wins all you want but wins are definitely better than losses...

I understand some value in a home dog, if the line fits. But Saints +3 in this situation seems absurd.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Why would anyone wanna start a Falcons vs Saints thread? Pavy quit being a Homer pal.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

the saints play well at home, ill leave it at.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Lost 6 of their last 7 there, that good hometown saints team is gone. they lost to Bucs with brees at home this year.

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Poor Competition??? Maybe the Texans, other than that you make no sense. Falcons swept the NFC East. If they hadnt, their records would be:

Giants 4-1
    Eagles 3-2
    Cowboys 3-2
    Redskins 3-2
    They could/should of lost all their games. They could just as easily have 1 win as they do 5. Theyve been skimming by by the hair on their teeth most weeks, with the expection of the texans game ill give them.

Washington isnt good, shouldve lost that game, fumble recovery in the endzone for a td???? Pick 6 to win in OT???

Dallas---they playe brandon fukkin weeden, got crushed for a half but garrett fuckin sucks and blew that game. Should be an L for atlanta there too

Giants---ok they arent "poor compettion" but they trailed 10 in the FOURTH quarter, on the road. Should be an L most scenarios.

Philly--again, not poor comp, blew 17 pt lead, trailed that game too. Missed FG & Matthews lets the ball slip through his hands for a pick. Who knows what wouldve happened after that but point remains if not for missed FG could be another L.

Ill gove them the texans win after that they could/shouldve lost the rest. How thry escaped dallas without an L is beyond me. Hats off to you, jason garrett.

Their defensive numbers are pretty awful too and they cant get after the passer. Their remaining schedule is just pathetic until they hit Carolina late in the season too. Dont mean to take too much away, 5-0 is still great, but yall need to look at the bigger picture sometimes. It is great they are rescilient and fight back but how long can that luck last? Not every week has to be a blowout but you cant trail every game and rely on comebacks or missed opportunities from your opponents.

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    smh
    My god what are yall watching???
    Superdome is not to be feared

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Fthestockmarket View Post
    I don't get it... what have the Saints shown at all this entire year that would have people supporting them? 1-4 record, that 1 win being a somewhat flukey overtime win over a crippled Dallas team with Weeden and a new injured receiver every series. That's it, their only success. They went 0-8 at home last year. They're facing an undefeated team with a very solid running game. Diminish their wins all you want but wins are definitely better than losses...

I understand some value in a home dog, if the line fits. But Saints +3 in this situation seems absurd.
    They did not go 0-8 at home last year

jjgold

Ryan though can never be trusted

Off to a good start but tough game here

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

No play for me on this onE. Under looks tempting but I'll stay away.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    They did not go 0-8 at home last year
    0-8 ATS maybe?

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    They could/should of lost all their games. They could just as easily have 1 win as they do 5. Theyve been skimming by by the hair on their teeth most weeks, with the expection of the texans game ill give them.

Washington isnt good, shouldve lost that game, fumble recovery in the endzone for a td???? Pick 6 to win in OT???

Dallas---they playe brandon fukkin weeden, got crushed for a half but garrett fuckin sucks and blew that game. Should be an L for atlanta there too

Giants---ok they arent "poor compettion" but they trailed 10 in the FOURTH quarter, on the road. Should be an L most scenarios.

Philly--again, not poor comp, blew 17 pt lead, trailed that game too. Missed FG & Matthews lets the ball slip through his hands for a pick. Who knows what wouldve happened after that but point remains if not for missed FG could be another L.

Ill gove them the texans win after that they could/shouldve lost the rest. How thry escaped dallas without an L is beyond me. Hats off to you, jason garrett.

Their defensive numbers are pretty awful too and they cant get after the passer. Their remaining schedule is just pathetic until they hit Carolina late in the season too. Dont mean to take too much away, 5-0 is still great, but yall need to look at the bigger picture sometimes. It is great they are rescilient and fight back but how long can that luck last? Not every week has to be a blowout but you cant trail every game and rely on comebacks or missed opportunities from your opponents.
    agree, pass rush sucks but so does saints OL. Brees 3rd most sacked in the league. Falcons best in the league at run stopping, expect them to dominate the trenches again when Brees hands off. No colston hurts, Cooks has been disappointing and none of the receivers on NO strike any fear. On the flip expect the Falcons to be able to run, Matt Ryan is decent at best and the only chance the Saints have is if they can shut down Freeman.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Falcons showed heart beating the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas.. Flip side - Saints are getting better with every game..

Atlanta is winning games lately but not dominating them.. This might be a close game but I think Altanta pulls it out..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-15-15 at 11:36 AM.

jjgold

It is Saints plus the number at home or no bet

Impossible to bet Atlanta here

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Saints showed heart beating the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas and seem to be getting better with every game.. Atlanta is winning games lately but not dominating them.. This might be a close game but I think Altanta pulls it out..
    Atlanta beat Dallas in Dallas by double digits

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Atlanta beat Dallas in Dallas by double digits
    They were getting out played and down in the first half though.. Showed heart and grit and came out in the second half and dominated..

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by lt profits View Post
    0-8 ats maybe?
    3-5 su
    2-6 ats

Time is Money

They were getting out played and down in the first half though.. Showed heart and grit and came out in the second half and dominated..
    They discovered Freeman and their run game that game, that was the game Atlanta became a complete team. Can you remember the last time they had even a GOOD running game? Now they have a great running game, this is a different Falcons team than the one who leaned on Matty Ice to win games for them. Dan Quinn has turned around the D incredibly quick as well, best run D in the NFL

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Saints showed heart beating the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas and seem to be getting better with every game.. Atlanta is winning games lately but not dominating them.. This might be a close game but I think Altanta pulls it out..
    Dallas game was in New Orleans.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    They discovered Freeman and their run game that game, that was the game Atlanta became a complete team. Can you remember the last time they had even a GOOD running game? Now they have a great running game, this is a different Falcons team than the one who leaned on Matty Ice to win games for them. Dan Quinn has turned around the D incredibly quick as well, best run D in the NFL
    Atlanta beating a Wheeten run Cowboy team in his first game at QB did not impress me... Cowboys suck.. Saints will play even with the Falcons in the dome tonight on the fast turf I think.. First half of play especially..

For people thinking of playing the Saints you may want to consider playing the Saints in the 1st half.. Falcons start slow in this one..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-15-15 at 11:38 AM.

1234 Last