POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Week six early leans

Falcons -3
    The Saints might officially begin tanking for draft position.

Vikings -4
    I just don't see where KC is gonna score. With no Charles, nothing can compensate for Smith.

Texans -1.5
    This feels like a gimme. Perfect spot for a Houston team coming in with momentum off the quarterback upgrade.

Cardinals -3
    We're getting a better line because Pittsburgh won last night. Major talent and coaching discrepancy.

Patriots -7.5
    The Colts couldn't cover this number with a healthy Luck and a better squad. Plus this is the game Brady wants more than any other.

Giants +4
    The Eagles beat up on the Saints and now they're more than a fg favorites against the Giants? Nfc east game, take the points.

Dolphins - This has some appeal if the line hits 3. I'll probably stay away though.

With the exception of the Miami game, I don't see any way I lose interest in those games. This seems like a guaranteed profitable card. Thoughts?

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Giants are banged up on offense. Tread carefully. I like the rest though

I'll most likely stay away from the Saints game as well. Best of luck, I'll tail a few. Teased AZ +3 as well. Two motivated defenses.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

You don't waste any time do you?

I am just studying lines, injuries and such right now. First thing that stands out to me for Week 6 is that there are 7 home dogs.

Could be a juicy week for the dogs. More later..

Cross44
    Update your status
    Cross44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

I'm with you on the first 5. I feel pretty strongly about this weeks card, which is usually a sign that I should lay off more than usual. I just can't help myself. Ari, Pats, Falcons all look like the same undervalued good teams that's been covering all year without any adjustment in their lines. Sometimes gotta give, but I'll ride it this week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

zona defense is gonna abuse vick. sacks, turnovers, fumbles, not gonna be pretty if he forced to throw..

WWCD

Might need to slam CIN early.

EJ Manuel starting. Down to Dixon as RB still.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post

Bengals win big!

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Is that confirmed that EJ is starting?

2daBank

oh wow, pretty sure this the week ginger comes down to earth but wont matter if ej playing, that kid is clueless.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    Is that confirmed that EJ is starting?
    Reported and confirmed everywhere. Taylor has a strained or torn MCL?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I say you go 4-3. 5-2 at the best.

I like Atlanta, Arizona and New England.

DubMoney88
    DubMoney88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

I'm leaning Detroit, Zona, Bengals this week

KspecialD
    KspecialD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

That Dolphins line I don't see going to 3... I'm thinking that +2 1/2 or even that ML looks good. Albeit I'm a Dolphin fan I'm a believer in the philosophy a team plays with the intensity of the coach. Have you seen Carpenter... ewwwwieeee he isn't going to mess around. In addition the last couple games they have played teams that have had a pretty stellar running game. I don't see the Titans being able to run the way the Bills/Jets did against our D. I could see the Dolphins winning a relatively close game 21-17. Tanny needs to get back to his scrambling he did at the end of last year and they need to utilize the speed of Landry and size of Cameron. I don't think this is a playoff team BUT I like this spot coming off a bye!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KspecialD View Post
    That Dolphins line I don't see going to 3... I'm thinking that +2 1/2 or even that ML looks good. Albeit I'm a Dolphin fan I'm a believer in the philosophy a team plays with the intensity of the coach. Have you seen Carpenter... ewwwwieeee he isn't going to mess around. In addition the last couple games they have played teams that have had a pretty stellar running game. I don't see the Titans being able to run the way the Bills/Jets did against our D. I could see the Dolphins winning a relatively close game 21-17. Tanny needs to get back to his scrambling he did at the end of last year and they need to utilize the speed of Landry and size of Cameron. I don't think this is a playoff team BUT I like this spot coming off a bye!
    really dont like the idea of risking my money hoping that a team of sorry dogs wakes up and decides to try because there a lame duck intern at the helm. i have the feeling most the phins used the bye week to spend the shit out of money they have no intention of earning. not saying they wont show up and start trying, ive just seen more than enough to find it doubtful.

POOLSIDE

Laying off tonight. Too many compelling reasons to take the Saints.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Laying off tonight. Too many compelling reasons to take the Saints.
    game is tomorrow.. and yeah I'm leaning on laying off lol its a little sketchy..

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I like them all except the fins. I think I'll pass until I see their attitude after Philbin firing.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    game is tomorrow.. and yeah I'm leaning on laying off lol its a little sketchy..
    Hahaha yeah I realized this a couple hours ago. I was all pumped for football tonight. Whoops.

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    Only play to me is the over. Saints overall scoring at home is better but their D is so bad this year. If you want to lay meat on the grill for this game, over to me is the only play.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Only play to me is the over. Saints overall scoring at home is better but their D is so bad this year. If you want to lay meat on the grill for this game, over to me is the only play.
    I think there's a ton of value on the under. Saints offense doesn't look very good, Meanwhile Atlanta, who's already a run heavy team, has two injured wideouts, one of whom is Julio and he may not play.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    its either I'm laying off or I'm on the saints ML lol I'm more than likely laying off. I feel like this game is a terrible investment lol id rather watch with no strings attached.