BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Patriots -8

I'm still looking at -8, 1.90 (bet365) for me. I believe that while 8 is somewhat big, the patriots will blow the cowboys right out in this one. Look at Brady + Belichuks numbers coming off of a bye week. Even if cowboys surprise me with their strong defence, I still don't believe the offence will put up enough to keep it within -8. I'm running a perfect two for two on these threads so far this year with both being spread blowouts. Making pats -8 my third official pick.

Good luck this week!

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Way too much money on the Pats at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if they win by 7 or less amidst a whole lot of laundry.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Way too much money on the Pats at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if they win by 7 or less amidst a whole lot of laundry.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

I agree that Pats should put up a 40-burger here but with these huge public favorites crazy BS always seems to happen, seen it time and time again

Stay away, or take OVER

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

The over is the play here for me. Dallas' defense is overrated.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

The Pats might win this by 20 but if you want to make money over time on the NFL you should never lay over a touchdown on the road, quickest way to the poor house.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    The Pats might win this by 20 but if you want to make money over time on the NFL you should never lay over a touchdown on the road, quickest way to the poor house.
    I feel you but if the Nfl is legitimate the patriots should beat the cowboys by 21. Who in the hell is gonna even tackle Gronk?

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Everytime the play has looked too easy and everybody says to stay away, it has hit... I.e. Green Bay on the road last week vs SF.. Everybody said stay away and it covered... Everybody also said stay away from Atlanta last week, that bets too easy, and Atl blows them out... Same with Denver a couple weeks ago against Detroit... Pound NE here... Im a hardcore Cowboys fan and there is no way NE doesnt beat them by more than 10...

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Why worry about a side? Take an OVER and cruize to victory ahyiesss

BigAlB

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Everytime the play has looked too easy and everybody says to stay away, it has hit... I.e. Green Bay on the road last week vs SF.. Everybody said stay away and it covered... Everybody also said stay away from Atlanta last week, that bets too easy, and Atl blows them out... Same with Denver a couple weeks ago against Detroit... Pound NE here... Im a hardcore Cowboys fan and there is no way NE doesnt beat them by more than 10...
    This is the most accurate statement I have seen about this season. I've posted 3 NFL threads, all big faves and all 3 have absolutely demolished the spread.

KSmooth4U

I just don't understand it...Why does everybody stay away from games like the Pats game yesterday?? Just cause it looks too easy or its a trap?? Lay the money and know that your on the right side of the bet, if it loses, it loses...But don't bet the Cowboys because 90% of the public is on NE or because the line is too low and Vegas set it that low so everybody would jump on NE and then Cowboys would cover...There was no way in hell Cowboys were covering and anybody that watches football knows that...

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    I just don't understand it...Why does everybody stay away from games like the Pats game yesterday?? Just cause it looks too easy or its a trap?? Lay the money and know that your on the right side of the bet, if it loses, it loses...But don't bet the Cowboys because 90% of the public is on NE or because the line is too low and Vegas set it that low so everybody would jump on NE and then Cowboys would cover...There was no way in hell Cowboys were covering and anybody that watches football knows that...
    you obviously haven't been betting that long.... In simple logic you are 100% right, but their are a crazy amount of factors that can change the outcome at a limb... mainly the stripes, and bill belichick (who has been known to help fix games lol).

BigAlB

When exactly gas Bill Belichuk been known to fix games?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

lol he's run scores up, and let teams score on him in the last dying minutes of games, tons of times....

if you're going to bet the nfl, you have to consider a lot of stupid angles.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Highest total on the boards that should tell you something.

KSmooth4U

well you can keep trying to figure out all the factors that go into a game and you can get on here and go against the public and try to explain why someone should take Dallas to cover the spread and by a slight chance that Dallas did cover you would look like a genius.... But while your doing that ill keep taking the obvious pick and winning $$$...