FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Is Ryan Mallett a bad teammate?

Word is saying, he left the sideline prior to that hail mary pass from Hoyer was completed to Strong
    for a 42-yard TD. What do you think guys?

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

He didnt look too happy...

FlaxMartin

I think OīBrien made the right decision. Hoyer put up 10 points in like 10 minutes. Mallett didnīt to nothing but throw an unfortunate INT.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

He is a baby. I would cut his ass for his action.

FlaxMartin

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    Iīm not saying Hoyer is the next big franchise QB for the texans, but I believe heīs clearly better than Mallett.
    What has Mallett done in his career?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Mallett threw some good balls and old rule is you don't lose job to injury so I understand the frustration. Most starters come out 1 play there if fine check right back in. However yeah he could have handled it better. Sure the pass to Foster in red zone should have "ideally" been in gut or chest but not his fault it wasn't caught. B.s. call on Hopkins too I thought that was a bit borderline and horse shit. Pretty obvious Colts probably gonna win plently of laundry getting thrown on several borderline calls to favor league darling Colts here.

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

ESPN Alert reported he was having his vagina dried.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

He didn't leave early he was seen clapping on the side line they showed it on TV at the half. He's upset who wouldn't be. Next time he gets hurt he won't come out.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Offense has looked more "fluid" and moved better with Hoyer no doubt. Some of that has been sense of urgency and playcalling I guess. Indy playing their absolute A+ gm tonight though with mediocre at best defense and o-line looking like world beaters. Hasselbum wasting no time getting rid of ball every play vs weak backend and short dumpoffs to make aggressive pass rush irrelevant for Houston has worked out well!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    Hell, he said its penetrating bullshit after the hailmary TD!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Far as I could tell least he showed like he had some fire and cared. Saw same in Watt at times looks of frustration. After gm Foster joking on sidelines hamming it up like most his loser teammates like they won gm. Go figure this team is scorched earth moving on!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

O'Brien is in way over his head! You don't pull a QB that was playing fine over taking a good hit and missing a play. Hoyer did pretty well and is prob better than Mallett anyway but once you name a starter then you have to give him a legitimate chance. He threw the ball right between Foster's hands so whose fault is that? They didn't open up the playbook til Hoyer came in so thats on the coaching. Mallett has to keep his mouth shut though and just take his backup paycheck for as long as he can get it because he's not an NFL starter. Hoyer isn't either though?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

FTH you and I on same page here!!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Either way it happen move on and he didnt he sat on sideline crying talking to himslf and mostly by himself looking mad and not rooting his team on. He fuccn sucks who the fucc does he think he is Aaron Rodgers lmfao. he would of played no better and his team would of been blown out if Hoyer didnt come in. you play the better player period and you had to come out cause you were hurt suck it up Hillbilly Mallet