Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Who dat?!? Wins again?!?

Yup that right, I think the saints might beat the eagles outright this week. I will probably take the +5.5 to be safe....

Eagles have looked bad, and chip the loser kelly is a cursed man by god. You don't lie, call the man timmy, and prop up god's qb, just to cut him. As skip would say... It's just blasphemous!

Saints are undervalued in the publics eye due to the stinker they had vs tampa bay, and the poor start to the season in general...

Bol will definately have some sort of action on the saints this week.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Yup that right, I think the saints might beat the eagles outright this week. I will probably take the +5.5 to be safe....

Eagles have looked bad, and chip the loser kelly is a cursed man by god. You don't lie, call the man timmy, and prop up god's qb, just to cut him. As skip would say... It's just blasphemous!

Saints are undervalued in the publics eye due to the stinker they had vs tampa bay, and the poor start to the season in general...

Bol will definately have some sort of action on the saints this week.
    love the saints in this spot. was definitely one of the few check marked.. its now 4.5.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

ya man I should have got in last night... sucks.

About to post some plays now, trying to not get crazy this week.... let's see if it lasts.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    ya man I should have got in last night... sucks.

About to post some plays now, trying to not get crazy this week.... let's see if it lasts.
    yeah i see it goin down more as the week progesses, saints way undervalued. $$

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Saints back to +5.5 might double my bet folks, big spot here for philly, but I'm telling you chip kelly is a cursed man!

Saints will roll, you don't cut god's quarterback!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

+190 on money line? I think that is too much value, I'm booking it.

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Meh, no play for me. Nervous about Saints secondary vs. a pretty decent receiving corps if they ever get going. With that uncertainty the total is a no play as well.

I do agree that the Saints are undervalued but the same can be said for the Eagles.

GL to all!

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

All depends when Philly gets going. If they can before half they'll put up 24-30. NFL is so wacky this year. How the fukkk are the Pathers still 4-0.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    All depends when Philly gets going. If they can before half they'll put up 24-30. NFL is so wacky this year. How the fukkk are the Pathers still 4-0.
    underrated defense is the answer. I'm not a huge fan of newton, if that's where you are coming from...

why so surprised though? They have played JAC/HOU/NWO/TB, talk about an easy schedule.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Ya how is it that them and the Falcons play the JV half of the league the majority of the year

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Leaning Eagles at home. Good luck to all.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I ended up laying off this one... I barely made it outta OT last week backin N.O lol they're good but idk if they can handle it in philly. its a lil scary