House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Detroit +10.5 on Monday night seems pretty good

I dont think they get blown out this week ...any thoughts ? Who do you got ?

House

0-3 ? I think they play hard ... and keep it under 7

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Lions are a bad road team and got Destroyed by the Patriots ... so I cannot see the Lions scoring many points vs a seattle defence that is much better then New England

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Man I wouldn't do it I got sea -9.5 I did a write up on that game on another Monday night thread

House

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Man I wouldn't do it I got sea -9.5 I did a write up on that game on another Monday night thread
    Im on Seattle , but the only way to get a reaction on this board is to go the other way on the post lol

House

Seattle is a beast on Mondays

House

I have them in a ml Parlay with Packers ,Wash and Atl ... not sure if I can hang 10 though ... what to do lol ....1st half -5 ?

House

Gonna be hard to take the Seahawks -10.5 when a couple good cappers are also on Det ..... this ones messing with me .. might just leave it alone and ride with the ml parlay I have ..... might put them in a new ml parlay as well .

barry cougar
    barry cougar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16200

On the over cause ratings love high scoring games.

merlin888
    merlin888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

detroit moneywline

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I dont think they get blown out this week ...any thoughts ? Who do you got ?
    I'm on board. got'em at +10.5

to say the least, I feel were in a good spot.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Homer here but there are stats on my side

SEATTLE OWNS. Monday night football they blowout most opponets I see our secondary shutting down staffords dismal offense Sherman on megatron and chanchlor all over the field also supporting crushing run defense . They opened up Wilson a little last game and Graham and Wilson connected very nicely last game. Detroits defense is lost without suh and company and even though lynch is out RAWLS a has shown some great runs and effective speed to go niorth and south . DETROIT will not be able to contain Wilson in read option runs and he will be a difference maker to extend drives
    Seattle Defense also has had a 1.5 + turnover ratio on Monday Night Football that favors making a strong play on SEATTLE -9.5
    GOOD LUCK

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Seattle 1st half -6.5 is what I put money on

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Careful there you might want to rethink that

I just read that QB Matthew Stafford is questionable and has bruised ribs.

Plus the suck ass Lions travel 2350 miles to Seattle and now they are 3 time zones behind their norm.

I bought down the points Seattle -4.

I am leaning towards the under and buying more points on the Under.

What do you guys think?

TPruet87
    TPruet87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I just read that QB Matthew Stafford is questionable and has bruised ribs.

Plus the suck ass Lions travel 2350 miles to Seattle and now they are 3 time zones behind their norm.

I bought down the points Seattle -4.

I am leaning towards the under and buying more points on the Under.

What do you guys think?
    What do I think? I think you're an idiot for buying all those points. Please enlighten the forum as to the juice your paying buying touchdowns on the reg. This is comical.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    Lions are a bad road team and got Destroyed by the Patriots ... so I cannot see the Lions scoring many points vs a seattle defence that is much better then New England
    Lions are a bad road team vs average college teams that has been proven for years. In regards to this point, Detroit played the Patriots last year so I am confused how that relates here this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

harry you my guy but lets be real here you are one of the biggest homers on this site and pretty much say how great sea is and bet them every week. you really shouldnt chime in on seachicken games cause it nothing but you sucking off your team.

that said i really doubt there any way and hell i could take det, they another bunch of gutless losers with a pathetic coaching staff not qualified to call plays on a video game.
    Points Awarded:

Notorious_Donk gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blackeyeshamus gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Banker yup I'm a homer but SEATTLE on Monday night has traditionally been blowouts with settle even against good teams and I know we have issue with OLINE but defense is stout against a fizzling DETROIT offense and Rawls is goo for our run game bank

2daBank

Banker yup I'm a homer but SEATTLE on Monday night has traditionally been blowouts with settle even against good teams and I know we have issue with OLINE but defense is stout against a fizzling DETROIT offense and Rawls is goo for our run game bank
    lions are another one of bout 7-8 teams that have a coaching staff not fit to call plays at the high school level.. the offense they run is a joke, whoever came up with "hey lets put stafford in shotgun and have him throw it 50x a game, that should work" game plan is very lucky he got a gig doing this cause his only other employment option is being a greeter at walmart

long as lions stay true to themselves and continue running that offense sea defense will probably outscore them.

shutdown champ
    shutdown champ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Det+10.5
    det over 43

abdullah will have a huge game
    with bell out#ez money

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shutdown champ View Post
    Det+10.5
    det over 43

abdullah will have a huge game
    with bell out#ez money

problem with that is the coaching staff doesnt believe in establishing the run game. i do agree with the over, no clue on side, lions could back door them but think they will dig themselves a hole with turnovers.

House

On dimes its gone from -110 Lions +10.5 last night to -130 this morning .... Lions +10.5 getting hit on 5Dimes

House

I took the Lions + 10.5 tonight guys , also got them in a 12 point 5 team teaser with a bunch of college football thru the week and on Sat . Also have the Seahawks in a 4 team ML parlay Alt Win ,Packers win ,Wash win , just need Seattle ml .... lots of action tonight . GL guys

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

5Dimes has +10.5 at -130 now. Not much value there imo, but let's keep watching the movement.

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Don't see any value in Lions on the road against a team whose defense thrives at home. Bad recipe for the Lions, who tend to turn the ball over a lot. I can see a blow out and the Lions only reaching about 7-13 points in this one.

House

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    Don't see any value in Lions on the road against a team whose defense thrives at home. Bad recipe for the Lions, who tend to turn the ball over a lot. I can see a blow out and the Lions only reaching about 7-13 points in this one.
    Thats very possible , truth is the Seahawks have looked pretty bad on offense also and NO MARSHAWN < against the Bears in the Dome 6-0 at half ? ended up being 20-0 ? a returned kickoff was 7 of those . I think we know the better team is the Seahawks but so was Dallas when they played a 0-3 team last night .... Im not looking for a Lions win , Im looking for a cover and 10.5 is what it is .... GL Geeeek

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Thats very possible , truth is the Seahawks have looked pretty bad on offense also and NO MARSHAWN < against the Bears in the Dome 6-0 at half ? ended up being 20-0 ? a returned kickoff was 7 of those . I think we know the better team is the Seahawks but so was Dallas when they played a 0-3 team last night .... Im not looking for a Lions win , Im looking for a cover and 10.5 is what it is .... GL Geeeek
    Dallas wasn't even favored in the game last night. Seattle is favored by 10+. So I wouldn't compare last night to tonight, at all. Yes, Seattle looked bad against the Bears but, they can with that defense. Regardless, of how slow they started, they got the job done & covered the spread. I see the same tonight. Just my view.

shutdown champ
    shutdown champ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    [/B]
    problem with that is the coaching staff doesnt believe in establishing the run game. i do agree with the over, no clue on side, lions could back door them but think they will dig themselves a hole with turnovers.
    I think the lions finally start establishing the run tonite to take pressure off stafford....the lions get back to jump balls to Johnson, which will allow the running game to be more successful. 31-27 final

JayDr3am
    Handi

I'm lookin at Detroit to fight and hang in there.. not necessarily win.. which I believe they have the weapons to do so. lets see if the weapons are utilized correctly

GL on ya action!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shutdown champ View Post
    I think the lions finally start establishing the run tonite to take pressure off stafford....the lions get back to jump balls to Johnson, which will allow the running game to be more successful. 31-27 final
    To get back to having a running gm would imply this inept coaching staff ever had a run game since arriving. Think Barry sanders was last time lions had a capable rushing attack. Whether they hang around and cover or not I really don't know, i far prefer the over to side. Gl

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Just heard BEAST will be sitting...

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

seahwaks moneyline -546 is the play

Bostonsux
    Bostonsux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by lilpete View Post
    Lmfao

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by lilpete View Post
    hahahahahahahahaahhaa no shit Sherlock

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    seriously, what is wrong with people on this message board? is it just drunks and idiots now? like what is this? what is this?

12 Last