aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Seattle seahawks -9.5 vs detroit lions (doe they cover??) your thoughts gents

The Detroit Lions desperately need a remedy for their 0-3 sickness. They won’t find one in Week 4, as they travel to Seattle to battle the 1-2 Seattle Seahawks before another national audience on Monday Night Football. Both the Lions and Seahawks have endured much turmoil, dealing with 0-2 starts. Seattle somewhat righted their ship, defeating the Chicago Bears 26-0. Detroit dropped their home opener against the Denver Broncos, as their offense failed to muster more than 12 points.

Offensively, the roles are reversed: Detroit has the fire power and struggles to score, while Seattle is averaging nearly 24 points per game. The Lions’ defense will need to maintainRussell Wilson‘s scrambling abilities. If he gets outside of the pocket, Seattle’s offense will hum along. Detroit’s pass rush can’t be as aggressive as it normally is or Wilson will pick up major yardage. While Seattle doesn’t boast great receivers, they have an elite tight end inJimmy Graham who will do wonders in exploiting the Lions’ weakness in the middle of the field. Expect Wilson to target Graham when he’s aligned across from Lions middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch, who has had a rusty start. He’ll need to quickly mend his deficiencies or Detroit will get shredded.

For the Lions’ offense, they need to find some way to muster well-orchestrated drives. Their rushing attack ranks last, and they’re averaging under 20 points per game. These stats will not merit a victory against Seattle’s stubborn defense — that, by the way, features an imposing pass rush, which is troubling for Matthew Stafford and his shaky offensive line. If Detroit fails to protect Stafford, their offense won’t assemble any respectable drives, especially against Seattle’s exceptional secondary. Offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi and Stafford will need to convene for some quick strikes and a quicker pace.

Ultimately, with how dysfunctional Detroit has been, winning in Seattle is nearly insurmountable. The raucous environment will further hinder the Lions. Unless Detroit has magically remedied their woes, it’s difficult envisioning a win here. Seattle has a winning culture, enabling them to overcome adversity and slow starts. Detroit does not

MY PREDICTION SEATTLE 27 DETROIT 10

( Gents your thoughts on the game cheers

aston

WHAT NOBODY BETTING ON THIS GAME OR WHAT??

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Homer here but there are stats on my side

SEATTLE OWNS. Monday night football they blowout most opponets I see our secondary shutting down staffords dismal offense Sherman on megatron and chanchlor all over the field also supporting crushing run defense . They opened up Wilson a little last game and Graham and Wilson connected very nicely last game. Detroits defense is lost without suh and company and even though lynch is out RAWLS a has shown some great runs and effective speed to go niorth and south . DETROIT will not be able to contain Wilson in read option runs and he will be a difference maker to extend drives
    Seattle Defense also has had a 1.5 + turnover ratio on Monday Night Football that favors making a strong play on SEATTLE -9.5
    GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 10-04-15 at 11:04 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

aston

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Homer here but there are stats on my side

SEATTLE OWNS. Monday night football they blowout most opponets I see our secondary shutting down staffords dismal offense Sherman on megatron and chanchlor all over the field also supporting crushing run defense . They opened up Wilson a little last game and Graham and Wilson connected very nicely last game. Detroits defense is lost without suh and company and even though lynch is out RAWLS a has shown some great runs and effective speed to go niorth and south . DETROIT will not be able to contain Wilson in read option runs and he will be a difference maker to extend drives
    Seattle Defense also has had a 1.5 + turnover ratio on Monday Night Football that favors making a strong play on SEATTLE -9.5
    GOOD LUCK

good points made SEAHAWKHARRY

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    The Detroit Lions desperately need a remedy for their 0-3 sickness. They won’t find one in Week 4, as they travel to Seattle to battle the 1-2 Seattle Seahawks before another national audience on Monday Night Football. Both the Lions and Seahawks have endured much turmoil, dealing with 0-2 starts. Seattle somewhat righted their ship, defeating the Chicago Bears 26-0. Detroit dropped their home opener against the Denver Broncos, as their offense failed to muster more than 12 points.

Offensively, the roles are reversed: Detroit has the fire power and struggles to score, while Seattle is averaging nearly 24 points per game. The Lions’ defense will need to maintainRussell Wilson‘s scrambling abilities. If he gets outside of the pocket, Seattle’s offense will hum along. Detroit’s pass rush can’t be as aggressive as it normally is or Wilson will pick up major yardage. While Seattle doesn’t boast great receivers, they have an elite tight end inJimmy Graham who will do wonders in exploiting the Lions’ weakness in the middle of the field. Expect Wilson to target Graham when he’s aligned across from Lions middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch, who has had a rusty start. He’ll need to quickly mend his deficiencies or Detroit will get shredded.

For the Lions’ offense, they need to find some way to muster well-orchestrated drives. Their rushing attack ranks last, and they’re averaging under 20 points per game. These stats will not merit a victory against Seattle’s stubborn defense — that, by the way, features an imposing pass rush, which is troubling for Matthew Stafford and his shaky offensive line. If Detroit fails to protect Stafford, their offense won’t assemble any respectable drives, especially against Seattle’s exceptional secondary. Offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi and Stafford will need to convene for some quick strikes and a quicker pace.

Ultimately, with how dysfunctional Detroit has been, winning in Seattle is nearly insurmountable. The raucous environment will further hinder the Lions. Unless Detroit has magically remedied their woes, it’s difficult envisioning a win here. Seattle has a winning culture, enabling them to overcome adversity and slow starts. Detroit does not

MY PREDICTION SEATTLE 27 DETROIT 10

( Gents your thoughts on the game cheers
    I'm on Detroit +10.5
    oh of course, nothin but great points about the seahawks here.. cant ignore the ex superbowl champs.. cant ignore how horrible the lions start off was into the season.. but Monday night football always has this weird feel/mood to it everytime.. I'm not too sure how to explain it. but I feel Detroit comes to play, they low key have the weapons to compete with the seahawks.. I wouldn't be surprised to see the lions get a few important stops on the seahawks and hang in there..

GL on your action!

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Seattle looking ahead to next week road game at cincy.
    Important to get the home win on mnf the -10 is bait to take lions.
    Careful.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

If M. Lynch isn't playing, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Lions get their first win in this MNF game (I can't believe I'm saying this- even in Seattle).

Stranger things have happened in MNF games. Without Lynch, I can envision the Seattle offense sputtering and Detroit has firepower when they play cohesively. It helps to have Golden Tate on the squad too. He should have been able to share tidbits about Seattle tendencies for the Lions coaching staff to try to exploit. At the very least- the points do seem to bode in Detroit's favor in this desperation game (imo).

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Have you seen Rawls play

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SXRD71 View Post
    Seattle looking ahead to next week road game at cincy.
    Important to get the home win on mnf the -10 is bait to take lions.
    Careful.
    that makes absolutely no sense whats so ever. NFC opponents far more important than afc, they love playing at home and even more so in primetime, why exactly is a team that started 0-2 and is chasing zona in their div be looking ahead to a out of conf road game? id love to hear your answer unless it something ridiculous about them caring that cincy is 4-0, i doubt half the team even knows who they playing next week or their record. lets pretend any of them do know who they playing next week, that makes what you said even more ignorant as if that the case they should know they gotta win this game cause next week they likely to lose.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Lions lines gone from +10.5 -110 last night to -130 this morning

aston

you can still get -9.5 at betfair

aston

you can still get -9.5 at betfair for even odds on the Lions and seahawks for -115

illtww
    illtww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

What is Seahawks TT?

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you can still get -9.5 at betfair for even odds on the Lions and seahawks for -115
    Do you have to be a Jersey resident to join @ betfair? I have tried before but it says you cant' join from your country, which is the US

aston

Quote Originally Posted by Sherfire View Post
    Do you have to be a Jersey resident to join @ betfair? I have tried before but it says you cant' join from your country, which is the US
    I dont live in USA buts thats odd Americans cant join as its a very large betting market???

Sherfire

I dont live in USA buts thats odd Americans cant join as its a very large betting market???
    I just tired again, same thing. Oh well. I wanted the 9.5.. i'll wait and see if it comes down elsewhere. I think that's the right bet. Seattle gonna force turnovers and it's going to be a double digit win.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by illtww View Post
    What is Seahawks TT?
    26,5 SEATTLE
    16.5 detroit

Sherfire

There were a couple -9.5's left but I missed them. Anyone else see a -9.5 anywhere?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

There were a couple -9.5's left but I missed them. Anyone else see a -9.5 anywhere?
    Hertiage

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Lynch is out for the game and the line still goes up to 10 pts -115 at Youwager?????

I think the under 43 looks like the bet.

Sherfire

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Hertiage
    -122 though. Gonna wait and see if it moves before the game.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Rawls and Jackson can hol the running game together tonight I don't see Detroit scoring much against LOB

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Have you seen Rawls play
    Not so much- does he have a body of work that makes him a sure threat like Marshawn or is he another hyped NFL "flash in the pan" that just hasn't been exposed yet? Either way, MNF sees some very strange results and that is a significant amount of points to cover when a talented team plays a competitive game against a team that is under-manned.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

He's a good back that will move the chains with Fred Jackson as a confident third down back . Detroits rushing defense is shitty Swiss cheese Hershel walker could run up the yards today against Detroits rush D

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I have over 36 as the last leg on a teaser. This time I am going for a tweener. Under 50 / Det +17.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Lynch is out for the game and the line still goes up to 10 pts -115 at Youwager?????

I think the under 43 looks like the bet.
    this game going over and going over by a wide margin i think. sea has other capable backs and lions pass defense absolutely horrible, teams completing damn near 80% of their passes against these clowns. wilson gonna have a field day moving the chains, they gonna get so worn down unless their crap offense can manage some long drives which isnt real likely.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I have over 36 as the last leg on a teaser. This time I am going for a tweener. Under 50 / Det +17.5
    honestly i think it will go over 50.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Possible. Have a feeling both offenses struggle a bit in this one. Slow start. Hopefully not another 29 point 4th quarter like last week.

illtww
    illtww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Possible. Have a feeling both offenses struggle a bit in this one. Slow start. Hopefully not another 29 point 4th quarter like last week.
    Yea. may look at 2nd half bet here..

aston

You can buy the half point at bet365

aston

i NEED A WIN SO WILL PAY JUICE AND MY BET -6.5 SEAHAWKS

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

i NEED A WIN SO WILL PAY JUICE AND MY BET -6.5 SEAHAWKS
    What made you fall on -6.5? Why not -7.5 or -5.5. IMO if Lions cover, but lose it's by less than 7