BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona is a disgrace

Throw the ball three fukkin times on 2nd and 2 at the 43. Just another joke of a team who has no idea how to play towards the end of the game with the w right in their fukkin laps.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

They Were Who We Thought They Were

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Wasn't the play calling. Execution sucked all day. Cards got out coached and out played.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

They should have won. I got on them when they were trailing 7-3 for ML of -200. They outplayed the Rams the entire game except turnovers. Cant predict that and its a bad loss for Arizona. Even with those turnovers and the terrible red zone, they still should have won. 2nd and 2 from the 43 run the fn ball.

1st downs: Cards 26 Rams 13
    Yards : Cards 447 Rams 328
    TOP: Cards 33:13 Rams 26:47
    Turnovers: Cards 3 Rams 0

Carson Palmer was awful today.

I'm unloading everything next week on Green Bay ML over the Rams. No way they get this lucky two weeks in a row.
    Last edited by Plaza23; 10-04-15 at 06:39 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just typical weird day Vegas won shit happens all time. Raiders and Pack barely showing up vs tremendous bad defenses? "Squares" won and crushed early so late games going weird Donks, Zona, GB , Diego not surprising really.

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

Yea", You are way Right If thy RUN the ball on 2nd and 2 on ANY of those downs. They win. What a LOSER Coach. One of the coaches job is to put your team in the best position to win, isn't it?? I Really believe alot of situations regular people would make WAY better decisions and they make Millions for that.. Lol! Wow!!

BXbomber11

Sorry guys don't mean to complain but just real frustrated by the way it turned out. Really shoes how weekend to week don't matter. Zona looked like the most dominant team in the league other than new england and they lay an egg at home. Sucks when they got so many chances to win and csnt execute. What do we like on the snf game?

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Carson Palmer choked again. What else is new. The guy can not make the perfect short throws when needed.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Carson Palmer choked again. What else is new. The guy can not make the perfect short throws when needed.
    Yup. Threw high on 3rd & 4th and 2 with the game on the line. Terrible execution in the Red Zone.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

lets not forget the calls the rams got in their favor. no call on the late hit out of bounds on john brown. no recovery for the cards on the first fumble even though there were 3 black shirts on the ball. then NO RECOVERY FOR THE SECOND FUMBLE because they blew the play dead way too early on forward progress. national fixed league strikes in weird ways.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Lose one game now they're a disgrace. No, you're just mad you made a bad bet

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Jameis didn't watch gm but shit happens all time. Figures house probably needed Rams here and sometimes it's just the better team vs inferior opponents and stripes. That's hard to overcome at times! Look how Seattle won their 1st SB shouldn't even have been there but refs stepped in during Frisco championship gm, Dallas vs Lion gm last season on and on. Those are obvious playoff "jobs" but it happens Sept thru Dec as well at times.

BXbomber11

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Lose one game now they're a disgrace. No, you're just mad you made a bad bet
    Ya I am mad, I don't think I made a bad bet though. They had numerous chances to win the game and didn't so the execution is what I'm.pissed at. No one who had St Louis can honestly say they were on the right side the whole time and the w was in the bag.

BXbomber11

And winning teams would.never throw the ball three times on second and 2 about 8 yards from fg range. U pick up the first down and go from there.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol yeah Raven fan I wouldn't call best team in that div and SB worthy contender a disgrace over 1 bad loss , jobbed or not. Last season's SB champs were blown out and humiliated, written off for dead early in season by 1 of league's most overrated shit/never accomplish anything franchises Midwest version of Detroit Lions the unmighty KC Queefs

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by BXbomber11 View Post
    And winning teams would.never throw the ball three times on second and 2 about 8 yards from fg range. U pick up the first down and go from there.
    You didnt make a bad bet. Arizona dominated that game and should have won. They didnt. Get your money back by betting AGAINST the lucky team the very next week. Rams are horrible and wont win more than 3 or 4 games the rest of the season. Green Bay had a sluggish game this week. Rams got uber lucky. Next week Green Bay will crush them. I hope the ML is less than -300 because I will be making the money I lost today and more back on that game.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by BXbomber11 View Post
    Ya I am mad, I don't think I made a bad bet though. They had numerous chances to win the game and didn't so the execution is what I'm.pissed at. No one who had St Louis can honestly say they were on the right side the whole time and the w was in the bag.
    Why not? Cardinals were -7 vs 49ers...no reason they should have been -7 vs Rams. I thought this was such an easy play and was my play of the day. I was also on Vikings, and that one almost gave me a heart attack, but not the Rams game
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 10-04-15 at 07:16 PM.

youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Why not? Cardinals were -7 vs 49ers...no reason they should have been -7 vs Rams. I thought this was such an easy play and was my play of the day. I was also on Vikings, and that one almost gave me a heart attack, but not the Rams game
    I was right there too. Rams spread was a solid bet the whole game. Vikings was sketch but they pulled through.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Any Steelers fan will tell you Arians has always thrown the ball too much in short yardage situations. 3 passes on 2nd and 2 is absurd there, Rams were dead tired on defense. You run the ball a couple times there, get the first down and you're just about in FG range with a few more runs.

xxplosive1984
    xxplosive1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Bet the farm on 'em today and paid the price. Smh. Rams are a tough bunch though. I won't fade them again, that's for sure.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by xxplosive1984 View Post
    bet the farm on 'em today and paid the price. Smh. Rams are a tough bunch though. I won't fade them again, that's for sure.

fook so did i

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Defensive Teams
    Always find a way to win
    With one helluva Defensive Coordinator