SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Jets/Dolphins 9AM

In love with this 9AM game tomorrow. Early action before the 1 o clock games? I wish it was every week. So, what's everyone thinking? I feel like everyone has to be on the Jets. Miami has looked awful and without a punt return from Landry in Week 1, this team would be 0-3, in pretty ugly fashion. Jets, forced 10 turnovers in the first two games and then hit a speed bump last week with their first loss of the year against the Eagles. The Jets were without Decker & Ivory last week, which hurt the Jets. Decker is Fitzpatrick's safety blanket & Ivory is the workhorse. Ivory will be back & Decker is a game time decision. Regardless, how can anyone back Miami here? The Jets are favored by 2 with the O/U set at 42. I'm pretty sure all games in London have gone OVER the total but, don't quote me on that. With the recent play of Miami, I don't see how they turn it around so quickly against a very strong defense, so I'm on the Jets in this one. Lets hear everyone's thoughts on this one...

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Both teams horrendous... Game could go either way but I'd have to say jets sneak away with one

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Move to alaska every week the 1pm est. games r at 9am jets dolphins game 5.5 am here

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

This weeks card is tough but I kinda like Miami here they have London exp. gotta figure for a bounce back week after that utterly embaracing showing at home they can't be that bad can they???

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Jets cover the spread!

SportsGEEEEK

Quote Originally Posted by eswerve4 View Post
    Both teams horrendous... Game could go either way but I'd have to say jets sneak away with one
    I wouldn't call the Jets, horrendous...
    Points Awarded:

SBRMAN23 gave SportsGEEEEK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SportsGEEEEK

Quote Originally Posted by swag1982 View Post
    This weeks card is tough but I kinda like Miami here they have London exp. gotta figure for a bounce back week after that utterly embaracing showing at home they can't be that bad can they???
    Is that the only reason you like Miami, because they've played in London before? I thought they'd bounce back last week against Buffalo at home. Instead, blown out of the water. They went up against a stout defense in the Bills last week and it's not gonna get any easier with the Jets. I see trouble for Miami. I can't talk myself out of taking the Jets.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    I wouldn't call the Jets, horrendous...
    Was wondering wtf he was saying after one poor gm and they fought back in the second hlf. Yea they qb position is not great but talent up and down that roster