TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I need one good play for NFL tomorrow

Anyone got a good pick that either doesn't have a lot of juice or a dog with good chances of winning SU

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Just any dog to win, probably Washington. But a dog with a spread of 6 or more, I'd go with Houston. Atlanta has been playing close, and they haven't played a formidable defense yet, which Houston has.

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

I am a Denver Bronco fan but the vikings will cover the 7 . It will be a super close game. Buy a half point +7 1/2

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

I agree with Goldust. Houston plus the points is one of my favorite plays tomorrow.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hou and minny i think both take home the cash. sf as well.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

2daBank, do you like the Bills at all this week? I'm thinking the Gmen are overmatched. Buffalo is the real deal and Eli will be under siege all day. I'm not seeing many scenarios where the Giants go 12 rounds unless Buffalo just comes out flat and plays sloppy, uninspired football... which could happen considering they opened the year with Indy, NE, and division rival the Fins. No Sammy Watkins hurts, but Taylor tends to spread the ball around anyways. Shady's absence is inconsequential. Karlos Williams is a better power back.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    I am a Denver Bronco fan but the vikings will cover the 7 . It will be a super close game. Buy a half point +7 1/2
    I'll co-sign this. vikings +7

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Chargers -7 man

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Panthers -3

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    2daBank, do you like the Bills at all this week? I'm thinking the Gmen are overmatched. Buffalo is the real deal and Eli will be under siege all day. I'm not seeing many scenarios where the Giants go 12 rounds unless Buffalo just comes out flat and plays sloppy, uninspired football... which could happen considering they opened the year with Indy, NE, and division rival the Fins. No Sammy Watkins hurts, but Taylor tends to spread the ball around anyways. Shady's absence is inconsequential. Karlos Williams is a better power back.
    totally agree that shady is worth nothing and him sitting might in fact make buf slightly better as williams is a much better fit for what roman and rex trying to accomplish. honestly i hate that -5/5.5 line on favs for some reason and typically avoid it like the plague (no clue if that warranted but that number never sits right with me for the obvious reason that it dead as shit).

the times ive gave this gm any thought i mostly came away thinking much like you, that bills would pulverize gmen into submission over the course of a game. just dont think nyg matches up physically and certainly dont think they posses the intestinal fortitude to stand up to this style of play. biggest hang up is i hate that number and most times i start questioning gmen heart they come out and shock me, lol. id certainly be shocked if nyg hung in that for sure. still not sure i can pull trigger on bills tho?

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Chicago Bears +155

OR

Dallas Cowboys +150

I like both of these to win straight up tomorrow!

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

I'm a die hard Vikings fan and there's no way they cover the +7. Way too many injuries. Charles Johnson (out), Jarius Wright (questionable), Xavier Rhodes (questionable), Fusco (questionable). I mean these are key players to the Vikings. That's the 2nd & 3rd WR on the team. We are awful on the road thru these past years. Bridgewater doesn't seem comfortable on the road still. They will rely on Peterson but, with Denver's corners, they'll be able to stack the box and play man-to-man on the outside against weak WRs. Pound DEN at -6.5 before the line goes to 8 or higher.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I will agree with the previous posters about HOUSTON. You're getting a team with more desperation, their best RB coming back, and a handful of points.

SportsGEEEEK

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I will agree with the previous posters about HOUSTON. You're getting a team with more desperation, their best RB coming back, and a handful of points.
    Foster is a game-time decision. Not official he will play, yet. If he does, I don't see him getting a full work load.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Bengals look solid.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I have the Bengals and Seahawks in a two team teaser.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGEEEEK View Post
    I'm a die hard Vikings fan and there's no way they cover the +7. Way too many injuries. Charles Johnson (out), Jarius Wright (questionable), Xavier Rhodes (questionable), Fusco (questionable). I mean these are key players to the Vikings. That's the 2nd & 3rd WR on the team. We are awful on the road thru these past years. Bridgewater doesn't seem comfortable on the road still. They will rely on Peterson but, with Denver's corners, they'll be able to stack the box and play man-to-man on the outside against weak WRs. Pound DEN at -6.5 before the line goes to 8 or higher.
    everyone that likes the donks seems to overlook the fact kc ran all over them and you can stack the box on them every bit as easy as you can any team in the league. donks have amassed their wins vs teams combined 1-8 on the season coming into the week and none of them been easy. that d is built for the old manning offense that got leads on everyone, they a nightmare when they front running and pinning their ears back rushing the passer, great pass d with excellent sideline to sideline speed. they are not that physically imposing though and the way to attack them is exactly the way minny wants to play anyways, they can stack the box all they want ap will still gash them and teddy b will move the chains with rudolph when he needs to. donks offense not good enough to take min out of their gm and their gm is not what donks want to see, line will never touch 8, far more likely it drops under 7 as minny will have a chance to win this one.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Parlay early gm and take that money to the 1pm games Jets and over

SportsGEEEEK

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    everyone that likes the donks seems to overlook the fact kc ran all over them and you can stack the box on them every bit as easy as you can any team in the league. donks have amassed their wins vs teams combined 1-8 on the season coming into the week and none of them been easy. that d is built for the old manning offense that got leads on everyone, they a nightmare when they front running and pinning their ears back rushing the passer, great pass d with excellent sideline to sideline speed. they are not that physically imposing though and the way to attack them is exactly the way minny wants to play anyways, they can stack the box all they want ap will still gash them and teddy b will move the chains with rudolph when he needs to. donks offense not good enough to take min out of their gm and their gm is not what donks want to see, line will never touch 8, far more likely it drops under 7 as minny will have a chance to win this one.
    We just have completely two different views on this game. I hope you're right & I see the line drop. Best of luck.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Panthers -3!

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Chargers

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Well I didn't expect so many plays, but thanks for the info guys

Picked 3 plays

Bears ML 1st half
    Houston +6
    and went for some early morning action and put a little on Miami +1/2 1st half

good luck to all