JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

wow. speechless.

NFL record 39-24

JayDr3am
    Handi

Baltimore line shot up like crazy.. makes me wish I would've waited.. hopefully I can start this week with a W.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I cant seem to get a clear W this week. my god. I'm trying to go into next week with a clear mind. NFL beat my fukkin ass this week. I'm still standin tho. wont be postin official picks till moments before gametime.

JayDr3am
    Handi

good win ravens. needed that one.

40-24 NFL record

wont be posting officials till around gametime this week.

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Why u Wanne Post Late ???

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Why u Wanne Post Late ???
    to watch the line movement and see where its jumpin to over the week.. a few of my lines seem to have been really jumpy lately.. like for example late Saturday night I took the Baltimore +4 line for Monday night. then Monday afternoon rolls around and the line jumped to +6.5.. so if I just waited maybe I could've got more value. even though it still covered, every single point counts.. I just happen to have lucked out and been on the good side of somethin for once this sunday lol AND this late in the season every dollar and cent counts too. so if you can get a better priced line by just waiting an extra day or 2, why not?

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    to watch the line movement and see where its jumpin to over the week.. a few of my lines seem to have been really jumpy lately.. like for example late Saturday night I took the Baltimore +4 line for Monday night. then Monday afternoon rolls around and the line jumped to +6.5.. so if I just waited maybe I could've got more value. even though it still covered, every single point counts.. I just happen to have lucked out and been on the good side of somethin for once this sunday lol AND this late in the season every dollar and cent counts too. so if you can get a better priced line by just waiting an extra day or 2, why not?
    yeah that makes sense ... maybe u can put the leans in here before ... i just check in here before placing my own (i'll never bet a match ur in the opposit) THX and BOL

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    yeah that makes sense ... maybe u can put the leans in here before ... i just check in here before placing my own (i'll never bet a match ur in the opposit) THX and BOL
    yeah if it was any week to fade me it was last week that's for sure. my god lol.

but for the leans sake.. I'm not gonna rush into pickin it.. nor am i gonna have a big card.. its gonna be 1 or 2 gems that ima play heavy. but I'm gonna be on Denver HARD. I gotta go with the team with spunk right now. demaryius had 10 passes thrown at him, he didn't catch ONE and they STILL beat the patriots. that says a lot. (the running game was effective, OTHER receivers were gettin it done) I believe in brock honestly. he made some timely throws under them lights, should be close to a double digit win here.

usually when phillip comes off a big high scoring game like that he has seem to regress a lot (stats show it). and I'm not too impressed that phillip ripped the JAGUARS whos defense isn't that great.. denvers defense should have a lot of success and have rivers leaking out of his helmet all game..

and of course I'm leaning Carolina 6 or -6.5.. not much to say but these teams are totally different from when they faced each other early in the season.. one team has went up.. one team has went down.. now they meet again, where one team has improved tremendously, and one team and regressed tremendously.. cmon this is cake.

snip3r2006

yeah if it was any week to fade me it was last week that's for sure. my god lol.

but for the leans sake.. I'm not gonna rush into pickin it.. nor am i gonna have a big card.. its gonna be 1 or 2 gems that ima play heavy. but I'm gonna be on Denver HARD. I gotta go with the team with spunk right now. demaryius had 10 passes thrown at him, he didn't catch ONE and they STILL beat the patriots. that says a lot. (the running game was effective, OTHER receivers were gettin it done) I believe in brock honestly. he made some timely throws under them lights, should be close to a double digit win here.

usually when phillip comes off a big high scoring game like that he has seem to regress a lot (stats show it). and I'm not too impressed that phillip ripped the JAGUARS whos defense isn't that great.. denvers defense should have a lot of success and have rivers leaking out of his helmet all game..

and of course I'm leaning Carolina 6 or -6.5.. not much to say but these teams are totally different from when they faced each other early in the season.. one team has went up.. one team has went down.. now they meet again, where one team has improved tremendously, and one team and regressed tremendously.. cmon this is cake.
    THIS .... thats what i told my friend earlyer this day ... DENVER and Carolina ... THX
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

JayDr3am
    Handi

as far as another lean..

Seahawks PK

I HATE that I'm saying this but seahawks will have some value in the 2nd part of the season.. starting here against the Vikings.. Vikings have been beatin teams and covering the spread left and right but this will be a task for them.. the seahawks are on the incline in every aspect. they are playing clutch, defense is making plays. Russell is playing like he wants to win another superbowl.. THOMAS RAWLS IS RUNNING LIKE A MINI LYNCH!! possibly even better at this point.. this late in the season the spreads have been weird but this is one ill pay attention during the week.

JayDr3am
    Handi

another solid lean..

Eagles +10.5

they got raped on thanksgiving.. destroyed.. and I absolutely hate chips decision making.. I may not watch it cause of how dumb the calls are.. but here is where the eagles have a huge redemption.. what better opportunity than against a hurt Patriots team.. NE is running with 3 legs right now. its hard to back chip Kelly and the eagles, its also hard to back a super hurt patriots team.. literally makes me wanna rip my hair out even thinkin about backin the eagles but this is also another one that ill keep my eyes on..

JayDr3am
    Handi

no action tonight on TNF. I see 2 gems sunday I'm not even gonna waist the brain power to try and cap tonights game lol.. picking sides has been fukkin horrible this last part of the season and doesn't make sense.. I'm comin off a bad week so I'm comin for redemption.

I WAS gonna wait till game day morning to solidify these picks.. but I see it getting more expensive as time goes.. so

just plugged in:

KC -2.5

i know i know. Oakland has looked amazing. but i look at what QB i am ok with puttin bucks on. Derek carr? or Alex smith? .. don't think too much into it cause your first thought is correct. alex smith not only has picked the spirit of the chiefs up, HES ALSO BRINGIN HOME THE WIN!! No one even noticed that huge swing the chiefs had. the chiefs swing is similar to the swing the Detroit lions are having right now. the first part of the season ppl were doubting their relevance, the 2nd part of the season people are some what worried they could create a playoff argument.. so i expect KC to really step their game up here. should be decided by field goal or so..

bengals -8.5

not much to say about the browns.. but they are banged the penetrate up.. ravens just gave them that work.. now cinci is about to give'em that work. bengals should win this by double digits. 32-10 bengals

i feel good about these 2.

doin my due diligence, Ima wait to see the results of sunday afternoon are but i believe i have a really good lean for SNF..

NFL record 40-24

JayDr3am
    Handi

NFL record 40-24

Week 13 card
    bengals -8.5
    Chiefs -2.5

JayDr3am
    Handi

prime example why I laid off man.. bad beats have been handed out left and right in the nfl this year. I feel like I dodged a bullet. lion backers should be pissed more than pissed right now.

JayDr3am
    Handi

last pick ima put in stone..

just plugged in:

Steelers -6.5

if I got 2 old heads playin each other (hassleback & Roethlisberger) which old head you gonna put your money on? DONT THINK TOO MUCH INTO THIS. I may be betting with a little piece of my heart here (been a fan since the bus was runnin people over) but also Pittsburgh has more weapons and is more of a sound team in every aspect.. lay the points with the big ben

week 13 card
    bengals -8.5
    chiefs -2.5
    steelers -7

another BIG favorite week I believe.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I'm becoming more knowledgable of the line move movement and RLM and learning getting better value to the dollar etc.. sometimes its a dead give away by the oddmakers. GL EVERYONE!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

just plugged in:

panthers -6

sorry "sharps" but I'm not buying into that bullshit. I believe its a big favorite week. underdogs should get buried this week. lay the 6 with Carolina

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Like both KC and Carolina. Think the OVER 50 in the Saints/Panthers game might be worth looking into.

Best of luck man.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Like both KC and Carolina. Think the OVER 50 in the Saints/Panthers game might be worth looking into.

Best of luck man.
    wish I would've been on the over rather be on a side.. shouldacouldawoulda lol you pick and you learn.

BOL big dog!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Carolina should win but they wont cover..

I hate when I don't take my "leans" and they all hit lol smh you always can't have that flawless week..

2-1 with steelers -6.5 pending..

I'm actually very satisfied cause no one wants negative units on the day lol

MIGHT take action on MNF still lookin for the edge in that game..

Last edited by JayDr3am; 12-06-15 at 06:53 PM.

Calgunner23

Colts up to +10 now.

Good day today man.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Colts up to +10 now.

Good day today man.
    this is gonna be a shitty ass game lol

Calgunner23

this is gonna be a shitty ass game lol
    Yes sir. "Defensive Gem" as they would call it! LOL

Hit Indy +7.5 live again. At least one of us will win

JayDr3am
    Handi

i knew once that point swing went from 7 to 10 on this pitt/colts game i was on the wrong side. i know theres still a lot of time left but +10 is so comfty to sit on the in the NFL. oh the essence of waiting till gametime.

JayDr3am
    Handi

only reason i scond guess this pick is because their no significant injury to either team for the line to jump like that.. that line movement was so fukkin sketchy.. i don't know what to think lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Yes sir. "Defensive Gem" as they would call it! LOL

Hit Indy +7.5 live again. At least one of us will win
    nah ima stay and let it play out.. hopefully I'm just buggin out. steelers SHOULD bury the colts 2nd half. but you know, the fukkin NFL has been unpredictable like no other

JayDr3am
    Handi

ok ima go ahead and say pitt covered this one.. lol

satisfied with today 3-1

gotta ease your way back in..

43-25 NFL record

Just plugged in:

over 23 TT redskins MNF

i don't do team totals often, but when i do.. lol. this looks like a good spot. YOU LIKE THAT?!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Cousins has thrown 11 touch downs thrown and no interceptions in the last 5 games.. Kirk should cover the TT like butter.

JayDr3am
    Handi

just plugged in:

redskins ML & TT over 23 (not a parlay, separate plays) 1u each

some may think this is counter-productive but I believe I'm on the right side with this one.. I strongly believe cowboys is fukkin overrated with and without romo.. kirk cousins has been lowkey one of my favorite QBs cause of how underrated he is. he can show up in big times, this game is under them Monday night lights, NO one saw the redskins even comin THIS far.. this game truly decides their destiny so I believe he comes out ready to fukkin play. his stats over the last few weeks have been impressive and ima back it tonight. YOU LIKE THAT?!

JayDr3am
    Handi

clearly miscalculated Monday nights game.. moved on from it looking into week 14

NFL record 43-27

JayDr3am
    Handi

just plugged in:

San diego +11.5

this is situation where the chiefs are getting a LITTLE TOO MUCH respect comin off last weeks double digit win over Oakland (I was on KC -3) now ima fade them.. chiefs are good.. but THEY ARENT THAT GOOD to be double digit favs. lets disregard how poo san diego truly is. I personally have a hard time backing rivers & hes definitely on my list of teams not to back, BUT this week they seem to have value. even tho chargers season may be shot, ill gamble with 12 pts.. fukk it. why not. 12 pts is very comfty especially in NFL depending in what spot, I am a big fan in taking double digit points.. I'm going out on a limb here honestly cause of how unpredictable rivers is. one day he throws for 533 yards then the next he'll throw for 120 yards with 3INT's on the day.. I'm not gonna say this is a coin flip but I'm gonna bank on rivers keeping the game somewhat in reach, maybe even take a lead at one point..

JayDr3am
    Handi

I absolutely hate covering TNF games because the vibe of them is fuckin weird to me.. but I'm not gonna think too much into it.

just plugged in:

cardinals -9 (-130)

I hate laying big points but here its acceptable. you gotta look at what teams are on the incline/decline. Vikings seemed unstoppable when they were on that 8-1 ATS run they had.. but the last couple weeks their stock has went way down. especially after that beating chiefs gave them last week (34-20). and the ass whoopin continues tonight from carson palmer. he should absolutely carve the Vikings defense. especially since the Vikings are missing 3 pro bowl players on defense.. and these big spreads still happen to go under but ima lay off the total.. lay the big number crack open a burr

JayDr3am
    Handi

just plugged in:

Steelers +3.5 (-155)

bought up some points for security. this game could fairwell come down to a field goal so I wouldn't be surprised if that half point decided the faith of the game.. (every point counts). I have to back my steelers here. they have a better receiving core and offensive presents to me. the starters are healthy, Antonio brown is a terror for ANYONE guarding him, Deangelo has been runnin like a straight monster. the 2 teams defenses are nearly the same in production.. I wouldn't say this a coin toss but it will come down to a crucial possession for sure but I do believe I am on the right side of this one..

JayDr3am
    Handi

live line:

Cardinals/Vikings under 53.5

they started off productive but should cool down with the TD's

First ... 3456789 ... Last