JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i know its SUPER EARLY.. however

week 7

Adding:

Miami -4.5 (pounded)

i haven't backed the dolphins since the opener.. now they got a new coach. new juice. now in week 7 the dolphins have my hometown team comin to their stadium and i see them stompin us. hate to say it but its true. hate betting with or against the Texans for pride reasons lol I'm takin lesser tickets this week and the very few i wagers i like, I'm pounding.

Jets +10

i trust todays jets defense, over the colts defense to keep it within 10.

JayDr3am
    Handi

& not by a garbage time touchdown. i mean like the whole game.

GL on your action!

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding week 7:

JUMPING ALL OVER THESE OPENER LINES.

Chargers -4 (pounded)
    they let steelers sneak by & ended up losing.. went to lambeau and played WELL against packers & ended up losing.. now they are at home 4 pt favorites against Oakland raiders.

i love the raiders but i just don't see how they are gonna stop a charger team coming off of 2 games they should've won.. raiders dont have a answer on defense for Antonio gates. raiders have given up more YPG to tight ends than any other team in the league. I'm looking for the chargers to come out infront of the fans and take advantage of this Oakland raider defense.

GL on your action

official week 7 card.

dolphins -4.5 (pounded)
    Chargers -4 (pounded)
    Jets +10
    GL on your action!

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

For the record, when the Raiders play the Chargers in SD it's far from a home game. Trust me, I'm always at that game.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    For the record, when the Raiders play the Chargers in SD it's far from a home game. Trust me, I'm always at that game.
    haha its gonna be a hell of a game but ill take my chances on the bolts comin off 2 bad beats

JayDr3am
    Handi

man man. bad bad week.

17-12 NFL record.

already posted week 7 picks to make up for it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I never make parlays cause I feel like its a sucker bet in the end lol and if when all hit but one it pisses me off so much loli didn't put much on it.. its just for shits & giggles.

out of the parlay which one do you think loses?

seattle seahawks -5.5, bills -4, dolphins -4.5, falcons -4, Chargers -4

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    adding week 7:

JUMPING ALL OVER THESE OPENER LINES.

Chargers -4 (pounded)
    they let steelers sneak by & ended up losing.. went to lambeau and played WELL against packers & ended up losing.. now they are at home 4 pt favorites against Oakland raiders.

i love the raiders but i just don't see how they are gonna stop a charger team coming off of 2 games they should've won.. raiders dont have a answer on defense for Antonio gates. raiders have given up more YPG to tight ends than any other team in the league. I'm looking for the chargers to come out infront of the fans and take advantage of this Oakland raider defense.

GL on your action

official week 7 card.

dolphins -4.5 (pounded)
    Chargers -4 (pounded)
    Jets +10
    GL on your action!
    ok but how is the shit charger run d gonna stop latavius murry? looks like a high scoring gm to me, oak always plays these clowns tough with far lessor teams,..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ok but how is the shit charger run d gonna stop latavius murry? looks like a high scoring gm to me, oak always plays these clowns tough with far lessor teams,..
    Oakland is terrible on the road.. and they'll stop latavius by PILING THE BOX. similar to what what they did when eddie lacy tried to run this sunday. & the charger secondary Is decent enough to stop Amari & crabtree. Oakland is good don't get me wrong, but they are still figuring this thing out.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Oakland is terrible on the road.. and they'll stop latavius by PILING THE BOX. similar to what what they did when eddie lacy tried to run this sunday. & the charger secondary Is decent enough to stop Amari & crabtree. Oakland is good don't get me wrong, but they are still figuring this thing out.
    Both safeties are out sir. Derek Carr will have success.

SD isn't exactly a road game. There might even be more Raider fans there this weekend. I am not saying SD loses, but I wouldn't brush off OAK as an auto win. I likely will take the 4.

JayDr3am
    Handi

17-11 NFL Record

Jets +10 (pounded) *premium pick*

last year I took this very match up. but being risky, I took the ML cause it was so high to the 1 buck (dumb I know). but ive learned from my mistake and pick a lot smarter.. in some situations.. TAKE AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN GET! EVERY PT COUNTS!

LAST years jets gave the patriots a hell of time the ENTIRE game. the game was 16-17 patriots with 6 seconds left and Jets in FG range.. turned into a bad snap which led to NE blocking the field goal. had me wanting to kill that kicker/holder/center who snapped the ball lol.. but if the LAST YEARS jets got that close to beating the patriots, I wonder what this years jets will do. Jets have upgraded in every aspect, its quite impressive. The jets should give patriots a hard time, even see them taking a shot at a win. Another low scoring last second battle.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Both safeties are out sir. Derek Carr will have success.

SD isn't exactly a road game. There might even be more Raider fans there this weekend. I am not saying SD loses, but I wouldn't brush off OAK as an auto win. I likely will take the 4.
    chargers should show up with the opportunity, I just don't see raiders hangin around all 4 quarters. haha & that's true, san diego right up the road from the raiders.. I just think Oakland is still in this stage of building chemistry for for the future. maybe if Oakland had beat the bears & Denver id be more convinced, but I think chargers get it done.

JayDr3am
    Handi

LEANING

Titants +5.5

if you've noticed.. the line movement went from +3 to +5.5.. as the points get higher, I lean to titans. its definitely a line to watch. mariota isn't as banged up as the media's makin it seem.. waiting on some more injury info. if it goes to +7 or higher I might take action.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  26.2 KB

I do small dumb insignificant parlays like these every once in a while lol worth a shot. now that I'm a little more knowledgable of teasers I wish I would have teased it.. these are obviously not recorded to any record lol this is just a small shot but big reach at all favorites lol starts tonight with russle

JayDr3am
    Handi

correction* 18-11 NFL record

4-7 in week 6.. I consider that a bad week..

lookin to have to a great week 7.

Jets +10
    chargers -4
    Miami -4.5

pounded all 3. feel pretty good about them. wouldn't change a thing.

GL on your action!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Ima go ahead and call that charger game a L. Dear god rivers. David Carr & Amari are about to have a career day.

20-12 Record

adding:

Eagles STRAIGHT UP. I like chip tonight

JayDr3am
    Handi

2/4 week 7

20-13 record.

Ima make up for that crap.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Mnf

az/ravens

under 49

JayDr3am
    Handi

A couple missed field goals and flags in my favor, I'll take it lol

2-0 totals I don't call too many total games unless I REALLY like it.

TNF

adding:

dolphins +10

their production has been crazy on both sides of the ball.. they have the pass rush to disrupt Brady. I think they'll have a better chance at hittin Brady than the jets did. Also Dolphins have the personnel on offense to make things interesting in Foxborough under them Thursday night lights.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Correction: +9.5 dolphins

JayDr3am
    Handi

Adding:

saints -3.5

i just like the way the saints play, especially at home. They take big shots down the field, mark Ingram being a hell of a down hill runner.. well underrated defensive line. Saints should get it done and be recognized as a opponent to keep an eye on..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Adding:

Tampa bay +8

tampa bay played well against the Redskins.. Even tho they blew a 24pt lead and lost in the end by 1pt they still covered the spread lol Jameis looks like he's starting to click with the offense. Doug Martin being one of the best downhill runners in the league.. I know everyone isn't excited about backing a team like Buccaneers but they sure have some value here. GL!

JayDr3am
    Handi

l's like this are tough to watch. Saints played phenomenal but couldn't play defense to save their fuckin life lol -_-my god

tampa came to play

added Dallas +6

JayDr3am
    Handi

Good shit Cowboys.

Adding:

Denver

They're at home, off a bye.. Also a home dog.. I like Denver when they are getting points, they seem to show up. Denver defense will of course play a big role in their success.. Denver should win this in a low scoring game

JayDr3am
    Handi

Denver played just how I wrote it up! Good shit Denver!!

I'm trying to pick another flawless card like I did in week 4.

MNF

colts +8

i love Carolina but I didn't like them giving this many points.. I think they are good but not -8 good.. Way too many points. I expect Andrew luck to wake his ass up and play like we know him to. Colts have looked awful but we all know what they are capable of when they get goin.

Lets go luck you penetrate!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

This game was over when they fumbled in the 1st. Luck is fuckin terrible lol my god.

Bright side is I did did well in NBA today.

23-15 NFL total

JayDr3am
    Handi

Ok i changed it back and luck got some late 4th qt life.. Now let's play defense colts shit

JayDr3am
    Handi

Just how I wrote it up.. BUT What a turn of events lol Andrew luck you bastard had me worried.

correction: 24-14

I see a couple gems next week

adrenalinerush
    adrenalinerush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7904

Not sure if anyone else is tailing, but I am! What you got for this week? Thanks!

JayDr3am
    Handi

My computer was down so I wasnt able to do my due diligence & research for this last week so I didn't post .. And I refuse to do it from my phone lol it's not the same.

I may take action on MNF.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalinerush View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is tailing, but I am! What you got for this week? Thanks!
    I'll be posting 1 maybe 2 EARLY leans/official picks either tonight or sometime tomorrow

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

Bears +4 & ML

I watch football very closely.. San Diego hasn't done anything significant to me.. The public is clearly gonna be on SD. My opinion this line should be higher if the oddsmakers REALLY thought SD has this in the bag. But me and my contrarian ways, I'll give the bears a shot at keeping it close, even possibly winning.

😁 GL!

Can U Tank It
    Can U Tank It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3332

My computer was down so I wasnt able to do my due diligence & research for this last week so I didn't post .. And I refuse to do it from my phone lol it's not the same.

I may take action on MNF.

Concur with that. Definitely more difficult-my laptop hard drive crashed last week. Can't wait to get it back.

JayDr3am
    Handi

This goes up there with one of the best games I've capped all year.. I knew cutler had it in'em

25-14

i see some gems next week I may post some early official picks i like.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Ima make another double play..

Adding: Bills +3 & ML

the secondary on New York is a little banged up and I see tyrod taking advantage of that. Not much of a write up, I'm going with my gut.

First 123456 ... Last