Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

What's best way to stream NFL games? Any tips/tricks/advice would be very appreciated

I have Dish Satellite for my provider and live in Colorado, I have the NFL Redzone/NFL Network and don't want to miss my Steeler games. There are going to be 6-8 games that I won't be able to watch this season since I'm out of market here in Colorado. A few years ago I use to be able to use my VPN to fake my IP to give me a Netherlands IP address and I could then go to the NFL Game Pass website and stream all the games for free, but that agreement ended and there are no more countries where you can stream NFL games for free that I know of.

Is there anybody in here that can send me a PM with info or links to reliable NFL streaming websites that have actually worked pretty good so far this season? I've used firstrowsports before in the past but it was sometimes very unreliable and laggy as hell. I don't mind using the free streaming sites but I'd really like to use the the NFL Game Pass website. It had amazing quality when I used it before...is there anybody on here that has the NFL Game Pass and wouldn't mind sharing your login info with me? I'm trustworthy and would send you 1000 points if your Game Pass works and I'm able to watch the Steelers game tomorrow through it and other Steeler games this year on it.

I was reading through this thread on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/cordcutters...mepass_prices/) and it looks like New Zealand had the price of the NFL Game Pass for $62 earlier this year, that was a steal. I might have to buy the NFL Gamepass next year if I can get that price, saves me the headache of having to look for reliable streams.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Firstrowsports.eu

Firstrowsports.eu is always solid for all events

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Thanks for those sites I'll check them out, anybody else got any good info/links to share?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451