PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

TB @ Houston Analysis

Houston has virtually no running game without Foster, and they're already stretched thin on the o-line. Both their options at qb are abysmal with Mallet and Hoyer although I will admit that Hoyer had his moments in Cleveland at the beginning of last year. He also now has a much more talented receiving corps with Hopkins, Washington, and Shorts than he had in Cleve. However, he got his ass kicked at the end of the season: throwing 1 TD and 8 INTs in his final 4 games. His first game of this year was pretty underwhelming too as he only threw for 250 yards and 1 TD/1 INT.

It's only week 3, but teams have already had success running the ball against Houston as they have given up an average 135 yards/game (26th). TB, on the other hand, is 14th in the league in rushing- averaging 115 yards/game.

TB is also getting a nice boost with the return of a healthy WR Mike Evans although they lost a big target when their TE went down last week. CB Tim Jennings is back in the starting lineup this week too which should give some much needed help to their secondary.

In the end, I think that there's a lot more talent on TB's offense than there is on Houston's, and with the current Hou D not looking anything like their old dominant selves, I think you gotta take TB +7.

The Play: TB +7 (buy hook if your book has it at 6 1/2)

Good luck this week guys

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

On the other side but enjoyed your write up

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I think you may be overreacting to them looking good against a weak no d
    hou d is much better than no